It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you help grow psphycic abilites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have not been able to do any psi, but i think that is because my body is not trained for it. It would be like trying to lift heavy weights without ever weightlifting. You need to condition your body first. so i was wondering how to condition your body for psi.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 10:11 PM
link   
First of all, realize that your psychic abilities will vary. I can't do clairvoyance or a lot of other stuff; I know clairvoyants that can't do empathic healing.

Start by reading and trying things and work with what you do best. Dowsing is one of the easiest things to get into and can be done by almost anyone.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Pyschic development is a very easy process.....and contrary to your belief byrd Everyone can develop any and every psychic ability to some degree. I am a Psychic/Medium and developing your abilities all starts with learning meditation, and learning about the chakras( getting them properly opened etc...) Its not hard at all, everyone has the potential. If you were really interested check around in your area, most areas have psychic or spiritual development classes....Or check out this site.....

www.crystalinks.com

Love and Light~

~Sage

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There's a training system specifically designed to build energy levels, capacity, strength, and control here: www.thepsionguild.net...

No religion, no frills, just straight psi development.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:08 PM
link   
winged wolf i read on your site you have an irc channel which channel is it and what server is it on. Also what time are you normally on?

new topics

top topics

join