It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on the greys..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Awright after spending several months reading about people's theorys on the greys I present my own. Albeit its a very laughable one. But hey everyone else has theres.

Many people time and time again come forward to say they have been abducted by greys or something similiar and in the process they have been pocked and prodded, anal probes, mind control, etc, etc. The theorys that come from these pretty much cover every conceivable area except for this one.

What if, just what if these greys are not some super advanced race that wants to do us harm or good?

Maybe its all just a joy ride??

And by that I mean this. Supposing these being reproduce and have a social system similar to ours then they have children who progress into teens and then adults. So what if all these abductions were simply Jr. and his buddies sneaking out some night and stealing the family saucer? They get bored and take off to the nearest star sytem which happens to be ours. And much like human teenagers decide to engange in a few pranks to kill some time. They start off with crop circles knowing just how incredibly naive we as a species are and then when that gets old they progress into abductions. All while this still means nothing to them. Just a couple bored kids having some fun at someone else's expense. While to us (humans) it has turned into a strangeset of case's having grown to mythic proportions.

Anyways thats my theory in a nutshell

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Whompa1]

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
they are deeply integrated with all the underground governments of the world, once a certain level of compartmentalized stability is ascertained through democractic upbringing they are intiiated into the vast unground laboratorys the ET's have that have been excavenged throughout the history of this entire planet. the research goes on undergound day in and day out, for the sake of helping our planet develope safely. thats my theory. their main base is on the moon, and they have several gigantic star ships always monitoring the planet. they help our governmnet safely integrate all kinds of new and exciting technologies so that they are used for demonic purposes and the people on earth can safely embrace the new found glory of our intergalactic treaties. and yes it is extremely probable that some sort of et's have had joy rides, in the last 10000 years humans have been alive. the core of the illuminati is the cross correlation of information with the ET's. not only greys that is there are hundreds of species that our intellegently invovlded with hyper planetary travel. or so me thinks.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You missed it completely. I am aware of all the theorys regarding greys.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
What if, just what if these greys are not some super advanced race that wants to do us harm or good?

Maybe its all just a joy ride??

That's actually been suggested before. The problem is, of course, that you've got something that comes all this distance and takes all those resources to come and play pranks on a planet.

They'd have to be awfully short of entertainment resources....

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think the movie was called the Explorers with Ethan Hawk and River Phoenix. Had a very similar premise. Kids from Earth end up in contact with aliens; turns out the Aliens were actually children.

www.imdb.com...

Interesting theory....

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Funny theory......we are the Cows and the greys are the cow tippers!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If your theory is right, then they are doing all those anal probes for sheer enjoyment. Sick alien bastards

Your theory reminded me of what Robert A. Monroe's theory was on aliens. He suggested that they just came here for the one thing that we have that everywhere else in the universe doesn't have.... a sense of humor. And they were learning from our humor and trying to create it themselves, pulling pranks on people like you said and laughing it up. They like it best when we make alien jokes too, apparently.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I can picture mam and pap alien asking what their teenager id last night.. Just hung out he says. Thjen they see the crop circles. thos crazy kids he he

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Aliens watching this planet would think canines were in charge as we follow them around with plastic bags to collect their excrement.Really though your theory could be true in a small number of cases.I think they are way to involved here to be only drive by abductions.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
sorry to move away from topic slightly, but am curious since u say aliens apparently like jokes about themselves, have u any "grey jokes" sounds like "blonde jokes".

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
What they consider jokes may not be jokes to us. Probably just how we talk about aliens gives them a good chuckle. Like the typical image of an alien sort of wandering around zombie-like going "I BRING YOU PEEEEEACE", those shirts with pictures of aliens that say "I believe", etc.

Just think about all the crazy theories and assumptions we have about aliens, all the appearances they make in tv shows, etc. If you were a higher race here and watching all this, wouldn't you think it was absolutely hysterical, watching all these humans try to wrack their brain to figure you out, and many times coming so, so far from the truth?

Here are some actual alien jokes though: here, here, etc.

I warn you, most of those jokes are pretty bad though. lol.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If aliens had humour, they'd be human. So I do wonder what aliens consider "funny". Do monkeys fool around, or do humans just interpret it in that way. The term "monkey business" is relative, not absolute, so perhaps that is what is unique about Earth.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingcarpet
If aliens had humour, they'd be human. So I do wonder what aliens consider "funny". Do monkeys fool around, or do humans just interpret it in that way. The term "monkey business" is relative, not absolute, so perhaps that is what is unique about Earth.

Why would that make them human? Why cant it be as universal as say light?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Maybe they are the greatest pranksters in the universe? maybe they created humans so we could be apart of some alien sitcom. they probaly get a kick out of how we treat eachouther and they abduct us so some redneck from alabama can say that he was probed last night while he was out side "checking" on his cow.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Why would that make them human? Why cant it be as universal as say light?

Absolutely, it could be possible but I do mean humor in a relative and literal sense is derrived from humans and Earth.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
its quite possible we and everything on earth were just biological experiments by the greys who tryed there hand at playing god (which all races at the hight of there cultural ladder will do) or were we a biological expariment---[[GONE WR
NG]]--

just had to put that

but we probably have something the greys dont have. they would have taken our planet already if we had nothing to offer them.

new topics

top topics

join