It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mebendazole Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello Ats .. I’ve made a Video on how I beat cancer using Mebendazole tablets and Cimetidine tablets .. I also used L-Glutamine powder but not sure about if that’s a good idea as a lot of the comments are saying glutamine and sugar feed cancer .
I’ve watched a podcast by Dr Seyfried and he’s convinced that Cancer isn’t a parasite but Mebendazole is using the same mechanism to kill both cancer and parasites by starving them of fuel/food.
I’m not sure if that’s correct but I’d love your opinion on this ATS ..
I first found out about Mebendazole from this website from a thread written by Thealmo 12 years ago now
..I wrote a couple of threads myself about what happened here too ..
I went anonymous for a long time but I’ve been asked so much about my story the last 18 months by people who have cancer or their relatives have cancer I decided to go public and hopefully my story helps people fighting cancer who are struggling.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It’s someone could link the videos correctly I’d appreciate it ..

Many Thanks ATS as I’ve had an extra 11 years on this planet thanks to thealmo and ATS ❤️

edit on 15-5-2024 by Nofear51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nofear51

having lost my wife to brain cancer, i wish i could say something worked for her

here are the videos, simply copy everything after the v= in the youtube address then use the youtube feature on ATS and paste in the code

so for above video(full link) only use the bolded part www.youtube.com...unU8qGWQKgU

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thanks for posting those vids.
I remember seeing your threads before, and thanks for sharing that info.

FWIW, check out my siggy link for the future.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sad to read that, and I am sorry for your loss. I hope she inspires you, so that her death does not seem in vain. I am sure she had a purpose in people's lives as we all do. Blessings upisnowdown2

a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Have been looking for Mebendazole available here in the US and haven't found it yet. Did you say Phenbendazole is the same as?

One commenter to your video claims,

There's: mebendazole, albendazole, fenbendazole, ivermectin. They all work

I use ivermectin paste topically rubbed into the skin once a month since soon after covid struck.
edit on 15-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Fenbendazole is the same thing I believe. I bought that and Ivermectin a while back and can't find the company now. The emails are gone, and I may have deleted them. The cynic in me asks myself "did I"?

originally posted by: charlest2

Have been looking for Mebendazole available here in the US and haven't found it yet. Did you say Phenbendazole is the same as?

I use ivermectin paste topically rubbed into the skin once a month since soon after covid struck.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Thanks for posting those vids.
I remember seeing your threads before, and thanks for sharing that info.

FWIW, check out my siggy link for the future.

Thanks DTOM
I will have a look 👍

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

It’s the same drug just one oxygen molecule different.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

One oxygen molecule different is, well, completely different. Just FYI. As an example, the difference between CO2 and CO is only one oxygen molecule different, but carbon monoxide (CO) is deadly toxic to humans whereas carbon dioxide (CO2) is what we exhale when we breathe.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

edit on 5/16/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

One oxygen molecule different is, well, completely different. Just FYI. As an example, the difference between CO2 and CO is only one oxygen molecule different, but carbon monoxide (CO) is deadly toxic to humans whereas carbon dioxide (CO2) is what we exhale when we breathe.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Thanks pal .. I’ve read it’s the same drug and was changed slightly so it can be sold for animals as a different price ..
I appreciate the info and will repeat what you said when I talk about it ..

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Nice thread..ty

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

L-glutamine can feed cancer, but most times it is utilized by white blood cells to fight cancer. rapidly dividing cells prefer glucose it seems. If you are not deficient in glutamine, it has no positive effect. L-glutamine is released from muscles in injuries to help to heal when you are sicked, burned, or have an operation and when healing it helps to heal our bodies because it is a source of energy for the immune system...so when levels get low in the body during stress of multiple kinds, people have a harder time fighting illnesses including cancer. They actually do use it for trauma patients to promote healing sometimes. It goes into IVs I think.

So to wrap it up...if we get deficient in it it is harder to heal, and that includes cancer.

I did quite a bit of research on this natural amino compound. It is not a pancea of medicine, and it only helps if glutimine levels are low in the body. Which might be the case if you are fighting cancer. I guess it works well with NAC supplements too. Not sure how that combination adjuvates the healing process though, just read that somewhere.

There are quite a few ways to naturally fight cancer, but different cancers have different ways to fight them and there is no pancea that I know of, the method of action of how to cure them does follow specific pathways though.

Not sure about what method of action Mebendazole would work with. The little chemical formulas that have a five sided ring attached to a six sided ring do seem to have some anticancer properties...this is for parasites or worms, and when you look at the chemical structure, it almost looks like a bug. Uric acid has a similar chemical structure overall to Mebendazole. Uric acid/Urate stimulates healing in the body, But Uric acid needs to be balanced to be healthy, High uric acid can be the result of cancer in the body too, seems it needs to be balanced. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Not sure about how Mebendazole works in this case. I see evidence from people saying it does work but I don't know how it works or what types of cancer it works on.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I lost my mum to brain cancer a few years ago - i wish i knew more about this at the time.

Out of curiosity, and so long as it doesn't contravene ATS TOCs, can you say what dosages you used?

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I’ve just read this 2023 study about Glutamine
It says that it helps fight tumour growth
www.news-medical.net...

Thanks for all the information pal

edit on 18-5-2024 by Nofear51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2024 by Nofear51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain

I lost my mum to brain cancer a few years ago - i wish i knew more about this at the time.

Out of curiosity, and so long as it doesn't contravene ATS TOCs, can you say what dosages you used?

3x100mg Mebendazole tablets daily .
4x 200mg Cimetidine tablets daily
2x 50grams of L-Glutamine powder daily .

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nofear51
a reply to: rickymouse

I’ve just read this 2023 study about Glutamine
It says that it helps fight tumour growth
www.news-medical.net...

Thanks for all the information pal

I like the article you listed. It summarized the articles I read and put it into a translation to layman's terms better than I can do. It also seems to be pretty accurate, something I don't see often in summaries. Most of the stuff I read is the research itself.

new topics

top topics

join