It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Withholding Sensitive US Intelligence on Hamas Leaders From Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Threadbarer
All Israel has to do is explain how they plan on minimizing civilian casualties. We've been asking them for months and they haven't been able to provide anything. It's almost like they don't have any plans to minimize civilian casualties.

All Hamass has to do is release the hostages that they can't seem to prove are still alive.

They won't because they can't.

No they can't release their hostages.

The same men, women, child and infant hostages that were brutally taken, gang-raped, tortured and murdered in cold blood by Hamass.

The same innocent hostages that pro-Hamass sympathizers tear down posters of and refuse to talk about.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

All Israel has to do is explain how they plan on minimizing civilian casualties. We've been asking them for months and they haven't been able to provide anything. It's almost like they don't have any plans to minimize civilian casualties.
Well. When you corral a population of a million plus to the southern most part of a territory and then continue exactly what you’ve been doing and said you were gonna do, then yeah, it’ll be tough.

Maybe the UN will mouth off or instruct further protests state-side to show solidarity with a group of people that would surely behead them given the chance.

Edit: oh and btw, since Netanyahu sees Hamas as politically useful towards his end-game, I don’t really think he has/had any intention of annihilating them.

Seeing as he had a hand in their construction as an answer to a unified Palestine. Kinda like what the US did with Al-Qaeda, Saddam, and Gaddafi. Well at least until they outlasted their purposes.

edit on 12-5-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: Wordz

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

"We've been asking them"? Interesting you believe you have such an important role inside the US government when you have no say in anything, and nobody IN government authority cares for you in any way. But you still think you are a big part of "I'm on the big team".

Neurotic and narcissistic much?

edit on 12-5-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yep, and Bibi helped fund the start of Hamas

Bush at the minimum knew of the 9/11 attacks

The Rockefellers help fund German Eugenics (which started as a California social program)

Fauci helped fund the Covid outbreak

The elites start wars - pitting both sides against each.

War is very beneficial to the elites - or whatever you want to call them:

Individual rights and freedoms can be limited - in fact, outspoken people will beg them to be limited
Money can be transferred - see the lost money to Ukraine
Groups blame each other instead of the real people in control

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

He wasn't smart enough. If he knew they were coming, he wouldn't have been reading to kindergarteners that day. Now if you had said CHENEY knew ... then you could have a conversation on that. He was really running things. Bush was just the front man.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

He wasn't smart enough. If he knew they were coming, he wouldn't have been reading to kindergarteners that day. Now if you had said CHENEY knew ... then you could have a conversation on that. He was really running things. Bush was just the front man.

I have this really weird soft spot for President Bush the Younger. I can't explain it. I'm not entirely comfortable with it but there it is. Anyhoo, in part it comes from that clip when he is told, and there is no doubt in my mind that he was #ing floored by the information that he had just been delivered.

His Daddy though...now there was an entirely different kettle of fish. The lights were always on and someone was always at home. Though the baton of presidency may have been passed along family lines in an attempt to dominate that office, that they vested that responsibility in who they did makes me believe that they had little expectation of it's success. Better to go with someone reasonably expendable should it all go to poop. Bush Seniors other batons I should imagine were more discriminately extended.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I have this really weird soft spot for President Bush the Younger.

Me too , the middle of the Everglades I think.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I have this really weird soft spot for President Bush the Younger.

Me too , the middle of the Everglades I think.

Maybe? But I don't know, I think I pity him if I think about it. Same way as I do the royal family. I can't imagine how awful it must be to have your future decided for you and going along with it. #, I've made mistakes, but their mine.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And the optics don’t get much better. The front man with the wool over his eyes is reading childrens books whilst the country he is custodian if is treacherously attacked.

Who ever arranged that to happen knew in advance what was going down and chose the moment to have a surprise humiliation for boy George Jnr.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yep, and Bibi helped fund the start of Hamas.

I don't know. Your statement seems to imply he created them so they could eventually end up slaughtering Israeli citizens. I don't think that's a very fair statement or accurate about how things ended up. By way of an analogy for what I mean:

There used to be this camera store near St. Louis, Missouri, located in mid-eastern Illinois, that I used to shop at. I went there a lot because, even though it was about two hours away from me, it was the nearest photography-related store near me - and I'm a professional photographer. I wanted to give them business and support them so that they would stay open and I could still buy stuff I needed in person (and know what I was getting, unlike buying stuff over the internet.) But they ended up closing and morphing their business into photo excursion classes. Now, I supported them so that I could buy photography equipment and film, not photo classes, but you could say, well, I helped start their photography classes by supporting them, so I'm at fault.

I didn't support this camera store so they could stop doing what I was supporting them for, just like Netanyahu probably didn't create Hamas to end up doing the terrorist crap like they're doing now. I don't think it's right for people to keep saying he created them just so they could end up murdering citizens of Israel. That doesn't actually sound like a very smart thing to do.

I hope this makes sense.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

"He wasn't smart enough. If he knew they were coming, he wouldn't have been reading to kindergarteners that day."

And the optics don’t get much better. The front man with the wool over his eyes is reading childrens books whilst the country he is custodian if is treacherously attacked.

"Who ever arranged that to happen knew in advance what was going down and chose the moment to have a surprise humiliation for boy George Jnr."

I think Bush Junior probably knew about it. And here's why I say this: I heard him say something during an interview at the school he was reading books at, just after the first tower was hit. I've never heard anybody else acknowledge what I heard. But he said, to paraphrase, "When I saw that first tower get hit, I knew I'd have to leave here and get back to work." Nobody saw the first tower get hit, but the people on the streets around it and that French documentary crew who filmed it, and their footage came out a few days later. How did Bush Junior see it down in Lousiana, (or wherever he was at, I forget exactly) if he wasn't connected somehow with people who knew it was going to come down, so they were filming it? I think he was down there, with a plausible reason to be out of the danger zone when it happened. But he said he saw the first tower get hit on TV. How was that possible? Nobody saw it on TV as it was hit. There was something definitely fishy about that whole day. Remember the bomb that went off at the State Department? Neither do I, but the tv news stations reported that one went off, and reported it for about an hour. Then it never seemed to be mentioned again.

edit on 12-5-2024 by Station27 because: Fixed one line and a typo.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Good bet U.S. Intel had help from insiders in Israel too.

Also know that recent Omnibus Bill has money help for Israel AND inside Hamas.

Now let's find out what role John Kerry plays in this escapade. ☠️☠️

Place your bets...

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Station27

Ok, but also his goofball story telling style...he "saw" (that) the tower got hit = He was told it got hit, same thing.

MIHOP.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Biden says alot of things that are not true. I'm sure someone has a long list of the lies. So why do you choose now to believe him? Is it because it fits your narrative?
Flip flop

Why do feel that way?
Your response or lack there of really doesn't make sense.

Also not that it is relevant to anything, I give you props for circumnavigation of the T&C.
edit on 13-5-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   

you write articles for the cfg.org right clara?

www.cfr.org...

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
It's true.
The Biden administration says it has sensitive intelligence on the locations of Hamas' leadership and the locations of it's tunnel system...that it will ONLY share if Israel doesn't go into Rafah to eradicate Hamass.

The Biden administration has pleaded with Benjamin Netanyahu to "hold back" on his Rafah offensive with the offer of "sensitive intelligence" to target Hamas leaders, four anonymous officials have claimed.

According to the insiders, Washington has said it would provide information on the location of tunnels the militants have been using in Gaza as an incentive not to enter the city.

www.msn.com...

Withholding weapons...and now withholding intelligence that would help our fellow democracy and closest ally in the region...and ALL to just to regain 50,000 "Death to America", "Death to Israel" votes in Dearbornistan, Michigan.

Biden is absolutely protecting the leadership of Hamass in order to gain reelection.
PATHETIC.

Joe Biden will sell out anyone (including the US) in order to keep power.

Biden probably just forgot...he forgets a lot of things..like that he is president...that the economy is fuc#ed. That his wife is banging Kamalas husband. Or how to walk...how to talk....how to create jobs or not be a racist.... just give him a break he is a doddering old pedophile whose rapey nature is in the past solely because he is old and has dementia. I'm mean C'mon Man!!!

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley

you write articles for the cfg.org right clara?

www.cfr.org...

No, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn once.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join