It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Astrazeneca admits for the first time its vaccine can cause deaths and serious injuries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
a reply to: Lochid

AstraZeneca is a failed vaccine business anyway so it can admit anything. Even if it's turning dozens of people into rabid zombies, it won't damage its reputation more than it's already damaged.

I am sure the company and the UK will still insist Astrazeneca is a successfully pharmaceutical that produces top quality drugs and vaccines and so on.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.bhf.org.uk...

Is the AstraZeneca vaccine still being used in the UK?

No, the UK government is not ordering future supplies of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine

And we all know why there would be no more of this vaccine in the country it was produced. No matter how much they try to argue they have better vaccines such as the ones produced by Pfizer and Moderna (laughable) and that's why there would be no more production of the AZ vaccine, we know this isn't the true reason. They believe everyone else is thick and stupid.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Not me! I treat...I've never agreed w jab...but in Health Care workers...we are mandatory...and get jabs all the time. (I had Hep Non A non B) from body parts and biohazard waste in 93 working at University of Michigan Medical Center.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yeah...I got that. You said it well.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Astrocometus

Not me! I treat...I've never agreed w jab...but in Health Care workers...we are mandatory...and get jabs all the time. (I had Hep Non A non B) from body parts and biohazard waste in 93 working at University of Michigan Medical Center.

And do all Health Care Workers accept to be guinea pigs? I am sure they are not especially when they are subjected to new and untested products.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lochid
www.bhf.org.uk...

Is the AstraZeneca vaccine still being used in the UK?

No, the UK government is not ordering future supplies of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine

And we all know why there would be no more of this vaccine in the country it was produced. No matter how much they try to argue they have better vaccines such as the ones produced by Pfizer and Moderna (laughable) and that's why there would be no more production of the AZ vaccine, we know this isn't the true reason. They believe everyone else is thick and stupid.

I can take a guess!

It doesn't look great when the vaccine is no longer available in the country that produced it.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lochid

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

AstraZeneca is a failed vaccine business anyway so it can admit anything. Even if it's turning dozens of people into rabid zombies, it won't damage its reputation more than it's already damaged.

I am sure the company and the UK will still insist Astrazeneca is a successfully pharmaceutical that produces top quality drugs and vaccines and so on.

Yeah!
Sure...

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kekrops

Mostly yes. Protocol established by that medical admin, institution, city, state.

You wanna work with ill, injured, bleeding, pooping, sick, puking and dying young people, old people, even babies.....there are tons of nastiness out here.

Of course, you always could use the Religious Opposition for the last like 50-60 years...but they don't have to hire you either.

Lawsuits against that freedom prevailed with nonsense like...
"Ok. You won your right to not be vaxd. We recind our employment offer to you out of respect for all our sick patients and medical coworkers."

See? Us med workers...we're in it knowing things can kill us, make us sick...so we understand more than the public....that if we wanna work, w gotta take em. And yeah, we are just as suspicious..but...we do what we do...for You.
"

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is being withdrawn worldwide, months after the pharmaceutical giant admitted for the first time in court documents that it can cause a rare and dangerous side effect.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Company says decision is purely commercial as jab has been superseded by alternatives

There guys are just unbelievable!
Even when their magic product has been withdrawn worldwide they keep defending it no matter what.

Who on Earth is going to believe the product was withdrawn because of commercial reasons and not because it caused fatal blood clots. Do they think everyone is so naive or stupid?!

They still maintain their vaccines were 'safe and effective' and the serious side effects were 'very rare'

Doesn't matter. The product has been withdrawn for good

CANCELLED!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join