It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bombshell Evidence Strongly Suggests Trump was Set Up in Classified Docs Saga

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'll take, What is exculpatory evidence, for $2000 please Alex.

Yeah, redacted exculpatory evidence, is the only way the Leftist dems are controlling lies.

Once the truth is out, it's game over and the the damn dems know it.

F Joe O'biden and his Commie cronies too!

They should all be hanging by necks or rotting in GITMO.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Vermilion

Smith previously told Cannon he did not want potential witnesses to be intimidated.

The feds were trying to dig up dirt on the valet. Asking his coworkers if he was seeing anybody on the side.
They were going to try and get him to flip on Trump.
Only the Feds are allowed to intimidate witnesses. 🤡

This will be a very dark chapter in history books. I wonder what it will be called?

The Qsting.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Smith previously told Cannon he did not want potential witnesses to be intimidated.

The feds were trying to dig up dirt on the valet. Asking his coworkers if he was seeing anybody on the side.
They were going to try and get him to flip on Trump.
Only the Feds are allowed to intimidate witnesses. 🤡

This will be a very dark chapter in history books. I wonder what it will be called?

The Qsting.

Qtips
That’s what I thought Q threads should have been called …I’ll see myself out

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The so Called " Evidence " in Boxes the F.B.I. Collected in the Mar Lago Raid has been Tampered with . MISTRIAL !

www.msn.com...
edit on 4-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

"Stunning On Multiple Levels": DOJ Admits To Evidence Tampering In Trump Classified Docs Case

" Special Counsel Jack Smith's team admitted on Friday that key evidence in Trump's classified documents case was altered or manipulated - leaving two different chronologies; one that was digitally scanned vs. what's in the actual boxes."

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
EVIDENCE TAMPERING? Biden DOJ/Jack Smith just admitted they messed with boxes supposedly containing "classified" documents they seized from Trump and can't be sure the order or placement of the documents as originally found has been maintained -- which is contrary to what they assured the court!

Footnote 3: The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court. See, e.g., 4/12/24 Hearing Tr. at 65 (Government responding to the Court’s question of whether the boxes were “in their original, intact form as seized” by stating “[t]hey are, with one exception; and that is that the classified documents have been removed and placeholders have been put in the documents”

And here is an admission of the FBI completely screwing with the classified documents:

"After the boxes were brought to WFO, the FBI created an index to correlate the documents with classification markings to codes (e.g., document “bb”) and labeled the classified cover sheets in the boxes with the codes for the seized documents. The FBI also generally replaced the handwritten sheets with classified cover sheets annotated with the index code, but regardless, any handwritten sheets that currently remain in the boxes do not represent additional classified documents—they were just not removed when the classified cover sheets with the index code were added. In many but not all instances, the FBI was able to determine which document with classification markings corresponded to a particular placeholder sheet."https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1786532208334852584

Judge Cannon is making sure all of this info comes to light before she drop kicks this malicious targeted prosecution.
It’s scary when the reason anybody knows any of the shenanigans the feds are trying to pull is only because of sheer luck drawing an honest competent judge.
The government trying to railroad anybody is disgusting and all sides should be outraged that this keeps happening under Biden regime.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
I'll take, What is exculpatory evidence, for $2000 please Alex.

Yeah, redacted exculpatory evidence, is the only way the Leftist dems are controlling lies.

Once the truth is out, it's game over and the the damn dems know it.

F Joe O'biden and his Commie cronies too!

They should all be hanging by necks or rotting in GITMO.

Since the GOP in the House are so busy helping Zelenskyy, whining about Biden, and are NOT in session for 246 days every year, we can't count on them to expose high level Democrat's criminal activities.

And Americans have put Chuck Schumer in charge of the Senate..and Joe Biden in charge of the White House/DOJ/FBI.

EXPOSURE of these treasonous officials will have to wait until 2025.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The FBI is operating like a bunch of wild, spoiled, teenagers who fear nothing.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

An insanely powerful bureaucracy with absolutely zero oversight.
The adults are not in charge.
It’s populated by weak men and led by partisan chumps.
Long passed time to shut it down.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

An insanely powerful bureaucracy with absolutely zero oversight.
The adults are not in charge.
It’s populated by weak men and led by partisan chumps.
Long passed time to shut it down.

Unfortunately, we're also learning that sections of the U.S. Secret Service have been taken over by field and HQ leaders, who are people who are corrupt. The very people who are supposed to protect candidate Trump...... 😨

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
We believed he was not getting off with the actual dark forces, but was kept in by MSM with Nicholas Murray traditionally on him. This was reported to his real in name Nick Reueda

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The TRUTH Can Never be Hidden for Long with Lies .........

The truth of the JFK assassination has been kept secret for over 60 years now.

Yes, but I dare say most people have figured it out in broad strokes. The CIA must have killed Kennedy, because nothing else would explain the continued secrecy. All that remains is learning the details, like whether Oswald was really involved, and who else was involved.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: RazorV66

Adam Kinzinger is his life coach. So there is that.

Ah yes. I remember the congress critters freaking out.

I've seen better acting from my middle-school kid's drama club.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
From Trump’s lawyers to Jack Smith and his gang of idiots….

“Your failure to disclose the spoliation of this evidence until this month is an extraordinary breach of your constitutional and ethical obligations. Since the beginning of this case, our strategy, preparations, and arguments have been based on the basic premise that—biased as Jack Smith is in his futile efforts to help President Biden make up lost ground in the polls the line prosecutors and agents would employ the minimal levels of professionalism and competence necessary to preserve evidence relating to the documents at the center of the charges. In addition to all of the legal flaws that we have identified in your efforts through pending pretrial motions, it is now clear
that even the most fundamental premise of the criminal justice process does not apply in this case. Furthermore, your misrepresentations to Judge Cannon regarding this important issue are part of a pattern of inaccurate claims regarding the status and substance of discovery that have plagued this case from the start, as you have repeatedly and unjustly urged the Court to impose unworkable
deadlines in connection with your election-interference mission.” 🔥🔥🔥
twitter.com... Full letter here

The feds can only hide their corruption for so long.
This isn’t going to end well for them.
Bratt’s already been caught lying to the court.
Hopefully these jokers don’t get pardoned by sleepy old dementia joe before he gets booted in January.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Smith has been caught padding charges before.
This is more of the same, manufacturing evidence against a former president and the leading candidate for the next president.

I want televised firing squads for these treasonous bastards.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

If Trump was "set up", then:

Why did he admit on the Sean Hannity show on live TV that he took the classified documents and could do whatever he wanted to with them?

Why did he refuse to give them all back?

Why did he have his attorneys sign a false statement claiming he gave them all back?

Why did he have his staff at Mar-a-Lago move the documents to make it difficult to find them when the FBI came to search?

Did you read what is being said?
Let me put it simply.

YOU! have bank statments and bills at your home.
and the FBI come over and take them.
You would feel ok saying they are all yours yes?

What you dont know is the FBI ADD documents to Incriminate you.
You have all ready said they are all yours!
So you are guilty. yes?

edit on 7-5-2024 by Scratchpost because: FBI

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join