It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis and the implantation of some weird Matrix-esque demon creature...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Sleep paralysis, or Old Hag Syndrome. Terrifying stuff when it happens to you. You wake up, you can't move - the paralysis we all experience while asleep (so we don't act out our dreams) isn't switched off as it should be when sleep paralysis occurs. So the mind awakens, but the body remains asleep. In my estimation, there are demonic spiritual creatures which stalk in the darkness, as per Psalm 91, which seek to take advantage of this quirk of our physiology, taking the opportunity to spiritually attack, drain, persecute & even kill us, by inducing a heart attack brought on by fear, if they are able to manifest sufficiently in that person's awareness.

I have experienced sleep paralysis many times in my life, but there was one time in particular that really stood out, and I'd be interested to hear anyone's take on this matter, because I have searched diligently yet NEVER found anything comparable to what happened to me one winter's night, twenty five years ago.

I was sleeping, in my room which was sturdily locked from the inside. The door was heavy & secure, this was a bail hostel (I wasn't on bail, but it was the only bed in a local hostel that was available to me at the time, as I was homeless for around a year & needed to use hostels as a temporary base on a number of occasions. So the heavy door was securely locked from the inside, nobody had access, not even the staff. The window was closed, I was on the second floor, there were no structures outside the window that could have been used to access my room via that window, which was also very secure.

I awoke from sleep, but only halfway -I was experiencing hypnopompia, which is the fact of being half asleep upon waking from sleep. I had sleep paralysis, and the room seemed blurry to my vision, I was partially astrally projecting at one point. Suddenly I felt the form of a young woman astride me, as though she was about to make love to me, and I could feel her very tangibly present in this experience, though I could not physically see her. She leaned forwards and kissed me, and as a red-blooded 17 year old male I reciprocated, very tangibly feeling the kiss. Suddenly, from her open mouth, a golf ball sized hard gelatinous blob entered my mouth, and very quickly impelled itself down my throat & into my stomach. I was shocked, the sleep paralysis & blurred vision was broken instantly, I was wide awake & back in the room, which was still locked totally securely, nobody had entered the room at any point. Obviously the Succubus demon lady was also nowhere to be seen. But something strange -I could feel movement in my stomach. I lay down, uneasily, wondering what the heck was going on. Within around ten minutes I suddenly felt crippling cutting, burning pain inside my stomach, with a sense of strong movement within my abdomen. The movement & cutting, burning pain persisted for around six hours, I could not sleep, I was doubled over in agony. But I didn't call for help as I intuited that this was something supernatural, it wasn't a normal illness of any sort.

All through the night I had felt movement in combination with the pain, and even after the pain stopped, I could still feel movement, but now within my abdominal cavity. This thing, whatever it was, was moving around my abdominal cavity freely - it seemed to have cut its way out of my stomach, sealing it back up as it exited -somehow, I have no idea how it could have happened. Eventually I went downstairs to the common living area to make a cup of tea. A man who was also living in the hostel entered the room - he was mentally deranged, had been for a long time, and with the benefit of hindsight it is abundantly clear that he was manifesting with demonic oppression/possession - he was diabolically gleeful, laughing maniacally, pointing at me & saying "It's Beelzebub!" I had no idea what he meant at the time, as I was not a Christian back then & had no understanding of the demonic hierarchies.

This 'thing' in my abdomen showed up hundreds of times over the next fifteen years or so. It seemed to manifest a personality, it seemed to have willpower & intentionality, it caused deliberate pain, and often this combined with sleep paralysis incidents, seemingly designed to inflict mortal fear. Not only could I feel the movement this thing elicited, but I actually SAW IT MOVING in my abdomen on myriad occasions. Just the same as when a pregnant woman sees the hand or foot of her baby pressing out of her abdomen visibly, so I could see the movement of this 'thing' in my abdomen, pressing out visibly, again seemingly to elicit fear as a primal reaction.

The movement of this creature, whatever it was, continued for almost twenty years. The last time I noticed its presence was around 2014, which was thirteen years since I had become a Christian. Like the Apostle Paul, I had prayed to God to remove it many times, but that prayer was answered only those thirteen years later, I have not felt its presence since. I liken it to that 'thorn in the flesh' that the Apostle Paul experienced, and indeed, he said that it was "a messenger from Satan" which was permitted to attack him so that he would not become prideful because of the abundance of divine revelation he received from God. In my case, I am not sure why this demonic creature was placed into me, thank Heavens it is no longer here, or at least it seems that is the case. In recent years I have been blessed with an abundance of revelation also, and indeed the indwelling of this creature certainly kept me humble, because I had no idea what was going on, and I needed to depend on God 100% for the sake of my sanity. If indeed it was a manifestation of 'Beelzebub', then I liken it to having been there to inflict a battle of the will, I had to consciously rebuke its influence on my mind for a long time, and even though I had been baptised in the Holy Spirit in 2002, I felt the need to battle constantly against this 'messenger from Satan' which tormented me greatly for a long time. How its presence was ended I do not know, God knows, but it's no longer present, and that's all I care about.

Has anyone else heard of anything similar? The movie 'The Matrix' came out a year before my experience, and at the time as a non-Christian facing some mental health issues (bipolar disorder, which has been well controlled for many years now), I was in part believing that I had been attacked for a similar reason as Neo in the movie, that I had been 'chosen' for something. I left that reasoning behind a long time ago, but it was certainly an oppressive delusion at the time.

With all of this said, I'm pleased to report that in 2024, I'm fully liberated in the Spirit, experiencing the freedom of Christ, and I have no fear of the Enemy any more, I have been trained up in spiritual warfare & no longer doubt God's ability to completely & utterly protect me under all circumstances. I pray God's blessings upon you, dear reader, and look forward to hearing your thoughts, experiences & insights.

Godspeed.

FITO.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Alleged alien abduction have been attributed to sleep paralysis...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Amazing story.
I have experienced the paralysis a number of times in my teens and early adulthood...always connected with the appearance in my room of 'Grey' aliens (sometimes wearing hooded robes).

After my wife passed from cancer...I experienced her appearing beside me in bed where we kissed passionately. After we did, she turned into a hag-like creature and vanished.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I’ve been getting sleep paralysis since I was a child.
This was before the internet was in everyone’s home so I couldn’t even look it up.
All I knew was something was happening to me at night
And I legit thought it was aliens.

I even was sent to a councillor through my grade school because of this in the early 90s lol.
Looking back at it now I can laugh but when I was a kid, I was terrified of bed time.

What’s crazier is my wife had never heard of sleep paralysis until she met me.
It was literally less than a week after I told her about it that she started getting it.
This was 15 years ago and she still gets it weekly just like myself.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yikes, I have prayers for all of you on this matter. Invoking the Holy spirit won't hurt you at all if you remember that next time. Praying it doesn't happen again without your consent doesn't seem to hurt either.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I've had a few sleep paralysis episodes when I was younger. It can be terrifying beyond description. In one episode, (many years ago) I was attacked by some tentacled thing that was trying to wrap around me. I got the impression that the thing was an inhabitant of this dark, silent void I was in. My wife woke me up and said I was whimpering, almost inaudibly. The whimpering was me trying with all my might to scream.

I read a story in a medical journal that was a real mind-blower. A man in his late 20s was participating in a very thorough sleep study. He was monitored in a clinical sleep lab and also at his home. At home, he often had his girlfriend spend the night. In the home setting, there were cameras and the heart rate and breath monitors, but not the more involved EEG equipment.

One night while sleeping at home with his girlfriend, he awoke from a "nightmare" and was having a panic attack. He said some menacing creature was attacking him. His gf turned on the lights and was hugging him to comfort him. The guy said his skin was really hot, and lifted his T-shirt. There was a reddish handprint on his stomach, with long, skinny fingers. The docs said it wasn't a burn or a chafing. Just a discoloration. The mark lasted a couple days, then disappeared.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I've had it at least a couple of times and both of the times I remember I was highly stressed, I'm guessing the same for others too.

What worked for me was getting angry and aiming to punch whatever was there, last time it was a bunch of knights (I assume) holding me down onto my bed. I could hear the armour as well as feel the gauntlets on my body as they pinned me down, the mind is a weird thing or maybe it was a legit experience. Anyway, I focused and got angry and it all stopped once I took that swing and unfortunately sent the bedside cabinet across the floor.

Apparently the focus and move a body part bit checks out although I'd say there's a chance someone is sleeping with you so maybe focus on stomping a foot so nobody gets an unintended black eye.

For me it's a similar feeling of fighting whilst actually asleep, the one's where punches feel like they're going through a medium like honey or tar? In my experience what helps with those is it's best to stop attempting to move so much. That move to take someone down where one leg goes behind there's and you push or shoulder barge really turned a dream/nightmare around for me a few months ago to the point random babble was coming out of the person's mouth as he hit the floor. Changed what would have been a crap experience into a rather hilarious one...

I tend to stay away from putting any belief in the supernatural attacking me around sleep time which seemingly does the trick. Not getting stressed helps too.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Greetings FlyintheOintment.

That thing that went into you I've never experienced. Whether it was delusional or real it's anyone's guess I imagine. When I was a child however, I did havesleep paralysis (while awake) and was visited nightly for years by demonic entities.

I am of the opinion that psych wards, and places like it, including places for the homeless, because people who are not mentally sound do to demonic harassment and possession, for things such as drug use, and involvement in the occult, find themselves in these places, they themselves are filled with demonic entities.

And while you come across as a religious person, the attacks you make against Jehovah God, the Bible and his people have always left me with the impression that you are being oppressed or are overtly demon possessed for a long time now. Some of the filth that spews from you against the true God Jehovah and his people cannot be normal. Of course the Churches of Christendom are done filled right up with demon possessed people so it doesn't surprise me.

You also seem to be incapable to understand simple Bible truths when explained to you, and have great aversion to simple Bible texts, another indication that you're being controlled by demonic forces.

The remedy of course is to call on the name of Jehovah God. As the scripture states:

"The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous one runs and receives protection."-Proverbs 18:10.

This involves more than just invoking the name of the true God as if it was some sort of amulet. It means drawing close to God getting to know who he is and becoming his friend. It means repenting for dead works, and putting faith in Jehovah God with righteousness and truth.

I have seen many people under demonic assault who have had relief from finding refuge in the true God Jehovah and his visible organization on earth today, including myself. I wish for you the best, and true peace that comes from the God of all Comfort whose spirit gives us a peace that surpasses all human comprehension.

edit on Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:34:15 -0500pm42820240400000015America/ChicagoSun, 28 Apr 2024 17:34:15 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

And while you come across as a religious person, the attacks you make against Jehovah God, the Bible and his people have always left me with the impression that you are being oppressed or are overtly demon possessed for a long time now. Some of the filth that spews from you against the true God Jehovah and his people cannot be normal. Of course the Churches of Christendom are done filled right up with demon possessed people so it doesn't surprise me.

You also seem to be incapable to understand simple Bible truths when explained to you, and have great aversion to simple Bible texts, another indication that you're being controlled by demonic forces.

You're comments are quite literally sickening. How dare you make accusations against a Christian believer in this manner, when you have never met me, nor have you ever really interacted with me even on this forum.

You seem to be in error regarding simple Biblical truths yourself. For example:

"Behold, how good & pleasant it is when brothers dwell together in unity."

Psalm 133:1

I would counsel you to take good care when accusing a Christian brother in such an aggressive & overtly punitive, disgusting manner. You seem to have no conception of the baptism of the Holy Spirit, you seem not to have any gifts of the Spirit, and your willingness to make baseless accusations of such a despicable nature without providing any evidence of the supposed facts which you are referring to in a back-handed manner, should make it plain to anyone reviewing the material in this thread that there is only one of us being influenced by demonic forces.

I mean seriously, how dare you accuse me of not understanding 'simple Biblical truths'..? And how dare you claim that the name of God, my God in whom I trust, is being used by myself as some sort of amulet?! I do not merely 'use' the name of God, as you do - I actually have a one to one relationship with God, with the Creator. Those who know the Son, who have seen the Son, know & have seen the Father. The Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, dwells within my spirit, and He speaks to me on a daily basis, when I call on Him. I pray in tongues, I see visions, I receive words of knowledge, I prophesy clearly in line with scripture, for the edification of the church, the Body of Christ, the true believers who trust in the person of Christ, who also have a personal relationship with Him as I do.

You, on the other hand, seem to think that knowing scripture alone, and precociously using the name Jehovah, is in fact some sort of magical spell that will give you the authority to accuse the brethren who are known as sons of the Living God of being controlled by demons. That's a despicable accusation, and you should damn well know it if you have any sort of maturity in understanding the commandments of Christ. There are specific warnings, with great penalties associated, if you willfully abuse other believers by spewing lies about them on the basis of no evidence whatsoever.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are a heretical sect, as evidenced by the conclusions of almost all of the rest of Christendom in unison - even denominations between whom there is no love lost will agree on the singular fact that the Jehovah's Witnesses are cranks & heretics.. You believe that Christ is the archangel Michael for God's sake. That's a gross error for one thing. You believe there is no Heaven, that God is a sort of magical Alien who will reign on Earth & everyone will be resurrected in order for that to happen. That belies the truth of supernatural miracles & it decries the reality of the realm we know as Heaven. There are in fact several Heavenly realms, yet you don't seem to believe in any of them. What about the evidence of near death experiences, in which people ascend to Heaven, meet with the Lord, meet with relatives who have formerly passed away, those who enter the presence of God Himself in that experience? To then be told it is not their time & they must return to Earth? Would you still say there is no Heaven? Would you say there is no Hell, when around 23% of all near-death experiences involve some exposure to the realm of Hell, where they are tormented by demons before crying out to God & then being delivered up into Heaven in a moment of salvation? Would you still say that there is no supernatural manifestation of realms to which we go after we die? That we are all stored safely somewhere experiencing nothing until the resurrection of all the good little Jehovah's Witnesses when the magical Alien god will appear on Earth & simply annihilate everyone who wasn't a Jehovah's Witness?

When everyone else is saying that you are heretical & antichrist (IE around 97% of the world's Christians say that about you) then you can be damn sure that it isn't the 97% from almost all other denominations who are in the wrong.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that God’s one true name—the name by which he must be identified—is Jehovah.

Biblically, however, God is identified by many names, including:

God (Hb. ‘elohim; Gen. 1:1),
God Almighty (Hb. ‘El Shadday; Gen. 17:1),
Lord (Hb. ‘Adonay; Ps. 8:1), and
Lord of hosts (Hb. yhwh tseba’ot; 1 Sam. 1:3).

In NT times, Jesus referred to God as “Father” (Gk. Patēr; Matt. 6:9), as did the apostles (1 Cor. 1:3).

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the Trinity is unbiblical because the word is not in the Bible and because the Bible emphasizes that there is one God.

Biblically, while it is true that there is only one God (Isa. 44:6; 45:18; 46:9; John 5:44; 1 Cor. 8:4; James 2:19), it is also true that three persons are called God in Scripture:

the Father (1 Pet. 1:2),
Jesus (John 20:28; Heb. 1:8), and
the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4).

Each of these three possesses the attributes of deity—including

omnipresence (Ps. 139:7; Jer. 23:23-24; Matt. 28:20),
omniscience (Ps. 147:5; John 16:30; 1 Cor. 2:10-11),
omnipotence (Jer. 32:17; John 2:1-11; Rom. 15:19), and
eternality (Ps. 90:2; Heb. 9:14; Rev. 22:13).

Still further, each of the three is involved in doing the works of deity—such as creating the universe:

the Father (Gen. 1:1; Ps. 102:25),
the Son (John 1:3; Col. 1:16; Heb. 1:2), and
the Holy Spirit (Gen. 1:2; Job 33:4; Ps. 104:30).

The Bible indicates that there is three-in-oneness in the godhead (Matt. 28:19; cf. 2 Cor. 13:14).

Thus doctrinal support for the Trinity is compellingly strong.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Jesus was created by Jehovah as the archangel Michael before the physical world existed, and is a lesser, though mighty, god.

Biblically, however, Jesus is eternally God (John 1:1; 8:58; cf. Ex. 3:14) and has the exact same divine nature as the Father (John 5:18; 10:30; Heb. 1:3).

Indeed, a comparison of the OT and NT equates Jesus with Jehovah (compare Isa. 43:11 with Titus 2:13; Isa. 44:24 with Col. 1:16; Isa. 6:1-5 with John 12:41).

Jesus himself created the angels (Col. 1:16; cf. John 1:3; Heb. 1:2, 10) and is worshiped by them (Heb. 1:6).

edit on AprilSunday2414CDT06America/Chicago-050005 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

More nonsensical heretical crap from the Jehovah's Witnesses:

4. The incarnation.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that when Jesus was born on earth, he was a mere human and not God in human flesh.

This violates the biblical teaching that in the incarnate Jesus, “the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily” (Col. 2:9; cf. Phil. 2:6-7).

The word for “fullness” (Gk. plērōma) carries the idea of the sum total.“Deity” (Gk. theotēs) refers to the nature, being, and attributes of God.

Therefore, the incarnate Jesus was the sum total of the nature, being, and attributes of God in bodily form.

Indeed, Jesus was Immanuel, or “God with us” (Matt. 1:23; cf. Isa. 7:14; John 1:1, 14, 18; 10:30; 14:9-10).

5. Resurrection.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe Jesus was resurrected spiritually from the dead, but not physically.

Biblically, however, the resurrected Jesus asserted that he was not merely a spirit but had a flesh-and-bone body (Luke 24:39; cf. John 2:19-21).

He ate food on several occasions, thereby proving that he had a genuine physical body after the resurrection (Luke 24:30, 42-43; John 21:12-13).

This was confirmed by his followers who physically touched him (Matt. 28:9; John 20:17).

6. The second coming.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the second coming was an invisible, spiritual event that occurred in the year 1914.

Biblically, however, the yet-future second coming will be physical, visible (Acts 1:9-11; cf. Titus 2:13), and will be accompanied by visible cosmic disturbances (Matt. 24:29-30). Every eye will see him (Rev. 1:7).

7. The Holy Spirit.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the Holy Spirit is an impersonal force of God and not a distinct person.

Biblically, however, the Holy Spirit has the three primary attributes of personality:

a mind (Rom. 8:27),
emotions (Eph. 4:30), and
will (1 Cor. 12:11).

Moreover, personal pronouns are used of him (Acts 13:2). Also, he does things that only a person can do, including:

teaching (John 14:26),
testifying (John 15:26),
commissioning (Acts 13:4),
issuing commands (Acts 8:29), and
interceding (Rom. 8:26).

The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity (Matt. 28:19).

8. Salvation.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that salvation requires faith in Christ, association with God’s organization (i.e., their religion), and obedience to its rules.

Biblically, however, viewing obedience to rules as a requirement for salvation nullifies the gospel (Gal. 2:16-21; Col. 2:20-23). Salvation is based wholly on God’s unmerited favor (grace), not on the believer’s performance.

Good works are the fruit or result, not the basis, of salvation (Eph. 2:8-10; Titus 3:4-8).

9. Two redeemed peoples.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe there are two peoples of God: (1) the Anointed Class (144,000) will live in heaven and rule with Christ; and (2) the “other sheep” (all other believers) will live forever on a paradise earth.

Biblically, however, a heavenly destiny awaits all who believe in Christ (John 14:1-3; 17:24; 2 Cor. 5:1; Phil. 3:20; Col. 1:5; 1 Thess. 4:17; Heb. 3:1), and these same people will also dwell on the new earth (2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:1-4).

10. No immaterial soul.

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe that humans have an immaterial nature. The “soul” is simply the life-force within a person. At death, that life-force leaves the body.

Biblically, however, the word “soul” is multifaceted. One key meaning is man’s immaterial self that consciously survives death (Gen. 35:18; Rev. 6:9-10). Unbelievers are in conscious woe (Matt. 13:42; 25:41, 46; Luke 16:22-24; Rev. 14:11) while believers are in conscious bliss in heaven (1 Cor. 2:9; 2 Cor. 5:6-8; Phil. 1:21-23; Rev. 7:17; 21:4).

11. Hell.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe hell is not a place of eternal suffering but is rather the common grave of humankind. The wicked are annihilated—snuffed out of conscious existence forever.

Biblically, however, hell is a real place of conscious, eternal suffering (Matt. 5:22; 25:41, 46; Jude 7; Rev. 14:11; 20:10, 14).

Jehov ah's Witnesses Heretical Beliefs

Seriously, you are not in a good position to criticise Christian believers. You are fundamentally wrong on so many levels it would be comical if it weren't so horrifying. Again, how you dare to accuse me of being controlled by demons; how about taking the warnings more seriously? Such as:

Consider how small a spark sets a great forest ablaze. The tongue also is a fire, a world of wickedness among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

James 3:6

I have written to the church about this, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will not accept our instruction. So if I come, I will call attention to his malicious slander against us. And unsatisfied with that, he refuses to welcome the brothers and forbids those who want to do so, even putting them out of the church. Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. The one who does good is of God; the one who does evil has not seen God.…

3 John 1:9-11

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil

Romans 1:30

But now you must put aside all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Do not lie to one another, since you have taken off the old self with its practices,…

Colossians 3:8

Remove my scorn and contempt, for I have kept Your testimonies. Though rulers sit and slander me, Your servant meditates on Your statutes. Your testimonies are indeed my delight; they are my counselors.…

Psalm 119:23-24

The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for 42 months. And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle— those who dwell in heaven.

Revelation 13: 5-6

There is much more that could be said about your disgusting attitude towards a true, born again, water & Spirit-baptised Christian brother. Slander & malice have poured forth from your lips, your accusations are baseless & indiscriminate, you level them at all true believers because you speak blasphemy by nature, and are a member of an apostate, heretical sect which has no kinship or relationship with the Lord Jesus.

I would never usually use such harsh words to describe the attitude & behaviour of someone who professes that they are in some manner a Christian, but it is clearly evident to anyone who is in Christ, and to anyone who is able to understand basic theological truth, that your beliefs are antithetical to true Christianity as witnessed by more than 97% of Christian believers the world over. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe a bunch of nonsense, which is easily refuted from simple scriptural principles.

Your decision to attack me in this thread was foolish, because I know how to argue using the scriptures, and I know my God, my Lord & Saviour.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

"The wounds inflicted by a friend are faithful,
But an enemy’s kisses are plentiful.
"-Proverbs 27:6.

Now I'm directing that to the person behind the name FlyintheOintment. If your friend would slap you in your face to knock you to your senses it would do you more good than an enemy that kisses you and gives you platitudes.

And just as there are evil wicked spirits, so there is the true God Jehovah. You even have his name, the Tetragrammaton in your profile pic, it says: Jehovah God. So I know you are not just anyone. You use God's name and yet attack Jehovah's servants. Now Jehovah warns us:

“You must not take up the name of Jehovah your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah will not leave unpunished the one who takes up His name in a worthless way."-Exodus 20:7.

You yourself are the one that wonders if you were demon possessed in the OP not I. And I didn't jump to any conclusions on the matter. It seems to me you would know if you are or not at this point. The fact that you have any aversion to the truth shows you are at least greatly affected by demonic spirits. To tell you the truth all your attacks upon Jehovah God I never took personal (although he might, he knows your heart, and he knows your condition), I've always been under the assumption that its demons talking through you.

But if you want help here is a good start:

The Truth About Angels

edit on Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:36:07 -0500pm42820240400000007America/ChicagoSun, 28 Apr 2024 18:36:07 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Has anyone else heard of anything similar?

Yep. The case of James Tilly Matthews.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

You're comments are quite literally sickening. How dare you make accusations against a Christian believer in this manner, when you have never met me, nor have you ever really interacted with me even on this forum

Now now, don't be a hypocrite

Do you honestly not see the way you treat others on this forum?

You speak down to people with far more contempt than this, quite regularly

So why is it acceptable for you to speak down to others, but offensive when someone calls you out?

Allow me to give you an example of how mirroring works in this world

How the negativity you put out into this world, will always come full circle to land back upon you within the "resonance of cyclic return" (what you refer to as "Jesus Christ")

A while back, I posted a thread that is an exact opposite to the thread you just post. About an extra-dimensional experience I had, encountering a council of those who may/might be referred to as "Archangel"

Every aspect of my thread, an exact opposite to what you just posted

In my thread, someone commented:

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: Joneselius

Isn't part of being representative to speak plainly?

If that were true, then many Biblical Prophets who spoke
in metaphors, allegory, parable, imagery, comparison,
analogy, and symbology would not be deemed representatives.

I've yet to meet any Priest, Pastor, or Rabbi to give a
a concise understanding of Ezekiel's prophecies,
especially chapters 40 through 48.

Sometimes, people make reference to the Bible as
though they've never studied it.

You replied:

a reply to: MrBlaq

Oh my gosh, what a load of delusional, imagined nonsense. You have no special understanding of the Reality we occupy, or our place within it, so please cease & desist. Thanks.

They have no special understanding? Yet you do?

They should cease? But you can speak as you like? To whomever you like?

They did not even say anything that bad. Nothing that would deserve being spoken to with such contempt

You then commented about me:

I believe that the ancient prophecies are generally intended for a secret brotherhood, an Elect which has existed beneath the surface of civilisation for as long as there have been prophets in the world. The information which is encoded in the phantasmagoric prophetic dreamscapes of the Old Testament is designed as special revelation, to be unlocked at a given time & place, when the time is right, when God gives special insight to one of the adepts of that secret order, an order which I believe probably convenes with the real angels (not the imagined angels which the OP is dreaming up).

We normal folk are not to worry our little heads regarding such information, because we lack the understanding to even begin to process it, unless we are gifted with special insight. In which case, the secret brotherhood would probably encourage you to join their ranks.

You did not realise it, but you very literally described the illuminated initiation process to orders of the mysteries which I have personally been through (with the Sinai), as "convening with real angels"

Within the very same paragraph, that you deemed my experiences to be with "imagined angels which I had dreamed up"

You did not know that I have had 13 plus years of real-life experiences, encountering and communicating with physical orbs of intelligent fiery light that refer to themselves as "Sinai". Which manifest exactly as what is described as "the burning bush", "Seraph", or "burning ones"

Orbs who first judged me, then "Initiated" me into a "secret order", putting me through years of constant, torturous trials, to gain an understanding and alignment within this world, which is nearly identical to that you described

You EXACTLY described experiences from my real life, as being something genuine. Then accused my experiences of being imagined and fake

And that is fine. Because, you do not know

I could not expect you to know, that which you do not know

And it is pointless trying to explain things to someone, who has no experiences or basis for understanding such things

It is better just to ignore them and leave them be, as I have done with you since (for the most part). To save a waste of both of our time and energies

"You cannot force a baby without teeth, to chew steak"

Regardless, you spoke down to me in self-righteous contempt, without knowing anything about me or my experiences

Yet, you get upset in this thread when others speak down to what you share, without knowing you, or your own experiences?

So, when others accuse you of being connected with something dark, inferior or fake, you find it to be sickening and offensive?

But when you do it, it is OK?

Where is your offense when you are speaking to others in the same way?

You speak to others, much worse than you were spoken to by randomuser

It seems you need to wake up yourself

In my thread, you then go on to say:

The OP read a lot like the latest movie to drop on Amazon Prime Video, named 'Infinity', which is based on a novel named 'The Reincarnation Papers'. If you watch the movie, which only came out a couple of days ago (coincidentally around the time of the OP), you will see where he gets several of his 'plot points', including the magical car.

In your thread you posted about the similarities in your experience to the Matrix, which came out a year before

So does this mean your experiences are "made up from plot points of that movie?"

Or is this only the case when you are speaking of people other than yourself?

Why does such an alignment invalidate others in your eyes, but not yourself?

Also, on the topic, I looked that movie up, and it came out 6 months before my thread. Not days

Are you seeing how mirroring works in this world yet?

Or do you think it is a coincidence that our threads are exactly opposite, with you mentioning similarity to movies in both?

Do you notice how the titles MATRIX and INFINITY are opposites?

How is it you perceive my similarity as being fake, but yours somehow real?

Though I do not necessarily agree with the context of what randomuser said ...

I do agree that there is something very nasty within you, in how you interact with others

Something hypocritical, that you do not seem to be aware of for the most part

With the way I have seen you speak to others, you have no right to be offended by what randomuser said to you

I am not trying to be mean to you with this post. I am merely trying to open your eyes to something you may not be aware of

Though you may call yourself a Christian, you do not always act like one in how you regard the opinions and experiences of others

new topics

top topics

join