It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Seeks to ‘Ban the Jab’ in Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat
I dont know how I feel about this. I dont think people should be forced to take the injection, thats just wrong. The government has no right to make anyone put # in their body that they dont want, and I thinks there good reasons not to want the injection. But what about people who want it? Its there right to decide what goes into their bodies. I think people should be given the choice, and I dont think the government has any right to punish you for your personal choice. Why cant people just choose?

Well, I'm in California and would like my rights restored but I would have to move to another state in order to do so, because California has no intention of unlocking their stranglehold.

Are you saying getting vaccinated is more important than the Bill of Rights?? Further, if I have to move to regain my rights, why can't people move to another state to get their precious shots??

They can just fly or drive out of Florida and get their fix that way. The important part of this is eliminating the root cause. You should praise this action because it'll settle the big questions that .gov is never going to answer. Don't you want accountability and responsibility, or is it just a free for all now?🙄

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
a reply to: IndieA

Sounds great, I'm all for it! I'm doubting this will happen though, as it's likely just more theater.

Idaho just passed a "pause" on the vaccine which the governor signed it on April 7.

the Idaho House on Friday gave final passage to the “Coronavirus Pause Act,” sending legislation to the governor’s desk to impose a one-year ban on COVID-19 vaccine requirements by businesses, venues or employers in the state.

The House vote was 45-23 in favor of SB 1381, which had earlier passed the Senate.

The only exceptions allowed in the bill are for health care workers subject to federal law, existing contractual arrangements, and employees who are required to travel out of state or enter specific work areas where vaccines are required. Violations would be misdemeanors punishable by $1,000 fines.

So still federal laws requiring vaccines which should be illegal but, they're getting there.

And here is Idaho bill 154, submitted but not yet signed. BTW, it's short and sweet.

legislature.idaho.gov...

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
HOUSE BILL NO. 154
BY HEALTH AND WELFARE COMMITTEE
1 AN ACT
2 RELATING TO CRIMES; AMENDING CHAPTER 9, TITLE 18, IDAHO CODE, BY THE ADDITION
3 OF A NEW SECTION 18-926, IDAHO CODE, TO PROVIDE THAT PROVIDING OR ADMIN4 ISTERING AN MRNA VACCINE IS A MISDEMEANOR; AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY
5 AND PROVIDING AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
6 Be It Enacted by the Legislature of the State of Idaho:
7 SECTION 1. That Chapter 9, Title 18, Idaho Code, be, and the same is
8 hereby amended by the addition thereto of a NEW SECTION, to be known and des9 ignated as Section 18-926, Idaho Code, and to read as follows:
10 18-926. ADMINISTERING AN MRNA VACCINE. (1) Notwithstanding any other
11 provision of law, a person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed
12 using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any
13 other mammal in this state.
14 (2) A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor.
15 SECTION 2. An emergency existing therefor, which emergency is hereby
16 declared to exist, this act shall be in full force and effect on and after
17 July 1, 2023.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I hope everyone here who thinks vaccines should be a choice feel the same way when it comes to women and their healthcare.

Otherwise, you look like hypocrites.

I think people should not be forced to get vaccines. I believe women can make their own abortions decisions. See, you don't have to be a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

I dont know how I feel about this. I dont think people should be forced to take the injection, thats just wrong. The government has no right to make anyone put # in their body that they dont want, and I thinks there good reasons not to want the injection. But what about people who want it? Its there right to decide what goes into their bodies. I think people should be given the choice, and I dont think the government has any right to punish you for your personal choice. Why cant people just choose?

Well, I'm in California and would like my rights restored but I would have to move to another state in order to do so, because California has no intention of unlocking their stranglehold.

Are you saying getting vaccinated is more important than the Bill of Rights?? Further, if I have to move to regain my rights, why can't people move to another state to get their precious shots??

They can just fly or drive out of Florida and get their fix that way. The important part of this is eliminating the root cause. You should praise this action because it'll settle the big questions that .gov is never going to answer. Don't you want accountability and responsibility, or is it just a free for all now?🙄

Ok, so you want your rights protected, but you want to step all over another persons right to choose? Thats very hypocritical of you, You want to enforce your will on other people, and deny them something that they volunteer to take, and need for their health, just because you dont like it? Instead of complaining, why dont you fight and protest the laws you think unfair? Its possible. My brother lives down there, and said they made the schools stop forcing kids to take the covid jab. So its possible to maintain your boundaries.

You act like anyone can up and move whenever they want, but not everyone can. Alot of old people cant drive or move their stuff, or people dont have money to do so. Rather then forcing people to move, why dont you work towards making a world where people have a right to chose what they want, instead of other people choosing it for them? That's what freedom is, but no one wants to fight for that. They just want to create a world were everyone is told what to do. I'm tired of people trying to foce their will on others, no matter what kind of law they force.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

And I'm tired of the endless gaslighting in these forums.

You gotta expand your discernment or comprehension, or something ffs, idk. You and others seem to be incapable of figuring out others intent and context. It's fairly disturbing, but whatever.

Your opening is responsible for your running off the rails in this interaction:

Ok, so you want your rights protected, but you want to step all over another persons right to choose?

Look at this way because I like to be helpful when it's appropriate. I'm not advocating for removing someone else's right to choose. A state will ban something and another state will uphold it. How does that remove your right to choose?

That their logic, not mine.

My main point, since it eludes you somehow, is that having access to a PROVEN toxic cocktail seems to be, for some, more important than having complete access to the Bill of Rights. If that's the case, yes, you should probably move.

California is experiencing a sustained mass Exodus of people. What's especially concerning for them is their cherished but severely dwindling tax base.

Why are they leaving? Because California laws are horrendous, so people move to greener pastures. Life is short.

I HIGHLY doubt there will be a mass Exodus out Florida because a vaccine is banned, lol. Meaning, those people who are that clueless and have to have their vaccine of all things can move to greener pastures too.

Or like I mentioned before, there's PLENTY of other states to travel to get that fix. Just like there's plenty of other states that recognize the bill of rights more lawfully than others.

Banning a dangerous vaccine is not social oppression. Lol

edit on 23-4-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Vermilion

You mean the person that has degrees from Harvard and Tulane, finished their residency at one of the top hospitals in the country, was a vice-chair at Penn State's School of Medicine, and was Pennsylvania's Physician General and Secretary of Health?

You're right they have no qualifications for the job.

Yes, the one who thinks he's a girl because he grew his hair out and put on a dress. that one.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I hope everyone here who thinks vaccines should be a choice feel the same way when it comes to women and their healthcare.

Otherwise, you look like hypocrites.

I think people should not be forced to get vaccines. I believe women can make their own abortions decisions. See, you don't have to be a hypocrite.

But peope were forced to get vaccines. Should we use employment options for those who wish to get an abortion? Tell them they can't have an abortion and a job, but it's their choice. that would be the same thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Left wingers can go kick rocks, they are not the ones that vote on proposed legislation in a House session. Florida's left wing bastions are Broward county, some Miami, St. Petersburg and Orlando. Tampa is very politically mixed but leans conservative with city management, but a bit liberal on the cultural side. Jacksonville leans a bit more conservative than Tampa I believe.

I think this effort just needed more visibility. But I expect they are already dumping the original clot shots in anticipation of this becoming a legal action and are probably going to replace them all with sugar water. Of course they are going to have to answer a whole other set of questions as to why the entire stock of alleged vaccines are suddenly just sugar water.

I look forward to this, because even the swap out wont be done fast enough to replace them with a believable alternative requiring an entire different interrogation.

For those of us Florida citizens:
VOTE YES ON AMENDMENT 3

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123
Well in the case of women, A: There is an innocent life without an advocate involved and B: there is typically another contributing individual who may have a different choice for HIS contribution to creation.

Everyone just harps on about "womens choice" as if only the woman is even involved in the conception of life. In every termination of life, there are 3 people that must be considered, the host mother, the DNA delivery vehicle or father for those of us who are traditional, and the living child who has committed no crimes, but is given less consideration than mass murderers being advocated for against the death penalty.

Why do social justice advocates cherish murderers and rapists more than innocent life? They are filled with joy and glee at the thought of women murdering innocent unborn babies, but fight like hell to protect actual murderers as well as some very evil rapists from receiving the death penalty??

That is a different discussion for another topic. I recommend you visit the abortion legislation thread I wrote up years ago if you would like us to continue this conversation on abortion rights.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Florida's Surgon General called for a halt to covid mRNA "vaccines" back in January.

Florida State Surgeon General Calls for Halt in the Use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

On December 6, 2023, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo sent a letter to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Dr. Robert M. Califf and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Mandy Cohen regarding questions pertaining to the safety assessments and the exit disclaimer icondiscovery of billions of DNA fragments per dose of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

The Surgeon General outlined concerns regarding nucleic acid contaminants in the approved Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, particularly in the presence of lipid nanoparticle complexes, and Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter/enhancer DNA. Lipid nanoparticles are an efficient vehicle for delivery of the mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccines into human cells and may therefore be an equally efficient vehicle for delivering contaminant DNA into human cells. The presence of SV40 promoter/enhancer DNA may also pose a unique and heightened risk of DNA integration into human cells.

See Imma move there! Gonna take 2 years but yeah.... no vaccine mandate. But bye Comifornia

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Totally get you but one of the side effects to the jab is Clovid itself. We need to get rid of the poision.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: budzprime69

Save it for soft headed people wih selective recollections. Here's a refresher in case Tik Tok has caused permanent damage:

m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...

Good question though: If Trump had won 2020, would there have been all the overwhelming compliance?

I don't think so. Trump had to lose to get shots in arms of people that would never touch it otherwise. They would have never gotten the numbers they did if Trump was steering the ship.

Not a chance.

By the time that everyone who wanted a vaccine, had it, the numbers were about 50/50 of who got one. Only after they threatened your job, your ability to travel, go to a movie etc., did another 30% get added onto those who got vaxxed. I wanted Trump to win in 2020, for the simple idea that I don't think he would have allowed mandates if he could help it. He's lost me now though with this speeches about, "That was my vaccine! I got it out in warp speed! I had mine! You should get yours!" TA TA TRUMP!

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

California is experiencing a sustained mass Exodus of people. What's especially concerning for them is their cherished but severely dwindling tax base.

I'm one of them.

Moved to VA.

Taxes there are so low it's almost ridiculous. My property taxes went from $13k in CA to $900!

School taxes are similarly low. Yet, kids get a great education. Why can VA do it but not CA?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

BREAKING: Yesterday, Arizona GOP passed the Ban the Jab resolution with 95.62% of the vote, declaring the shots biological and technological weapons and calling on the Gov to prohibit their distribution, and the AG to confiscate the vials and conduct a forensic analysis of their contents. 4 state senators, 5 school board members and 5 candidates from AZ have signed the pledge calling for the shots to be pulled off the market.

Source

Article< br />

edit on 29-4-2024 by IndieA because: Added link

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I just happen to see this as well

Arizona GOP issues resolution declaring COVID-19 jabs “biological weapons” and calling for a ban - LINK - X

On behalf of the preservation of the human race, the 2024 Arizona Republican Party Presidential Nominating Convention Delegates call upon Governor Hobbs and the state legislature to prohibit the sale and distribution of Covid injections and all mRNA injections in Arizona, and for the Arizona Attorney General to immediately seize all Covid injections and mRNA injections in Arizona and perform a forensic analysis on these so-called "vaccines.""

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

heck yea! long live the Republic! We just got to have faith and keep believing in our hearts our united efforts will continue to bear fruit, one branch at a time.

edit on 5-2-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You certainly do not have the right to tell other people whats dangerous or not. You might think the vaccine is dangerous, but other people dont. Once again, forcing your opinions on other people.

Im pretty sure banning the vaccine would create an exodus from Florida, since most people are fine with it, especially healthcare professionals. They will likely leave the state in an exodus if this became law, since they would no longer be able to do their jobs safely. There is already an exodus of teachers from there and will probably get worse. You speak of Californias dumb laws yet are ok with Floridas dumb laws. You are cool with dumb laws as long they enforce your personal beliefs on others. You are no better than the tyrants you claim to rail against.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Lawsuit Seeks to ‘Ban the Jab’ in Florida

This is exactly what the Nation needs.....for the Individual States to make decisions for the unwashed masses. They're so stupid the
State needs to make ALL their decisions.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Im pretty sure banning the vaccine would create an exodus from Florida, since most people are fine with it, especially healthcare professionals. They will likely leave the state in an exodus if this became law, since they would no longer be able to do their jobs safely. There is already an exodus of teachers from there and will probably get worse. You speak of Californias dumb laws yet are ok with Floridas dumb laws. You are cool with dumb laws as long they enforce your personal beliefs on others. You are no better than the tyrants you claim to rail against.

Bet you $1,000,000 there's no exodus, lol. This is Florida were talking about. I'm quite sure a majority of residents are over the vaccine BS considering how well Florida preserved the rights of their citizens during the plandemic.

And you're still comparing and conflating access to a vaccine with access to your rights. Honestly, I don't think you see a difference. You probably believe abortion should be in the bill of rights as well, right? Smh.
🙄

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

Im pretty sure banning the vaccine would create an exodus from Florida

That would be amazing.

I hope you're right.

Maybe it will offset the influx of people after Florida legalizes recreational cannabis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join