It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Another Bridge Hit by a barge #3 this week.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
What in the HELL is going on here? We had the mass Train derailments, then the Canadian fires last year and now this? Again what is really going on?

Another bridge struck by a barge.
U.S. 59 Bridge in Sallisaw Oklahoma

Dayton Holland and her family captured this video as they were fishing near the bridge.

LINK

Fox News Story
They are called accidents & wild fires .
Another mystery solved .

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: BduardErnstein

This is your 3rd? 4th account now?
Account of what ?
Account of the strange conspiracy that the government is behind the Baltimore bridge accident ?
Yes , Ive accounted for those silly bits

You can have more accounts on ATS than one if you have more than one email. I haven't time for such tom foolery.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No such thing as coincidences according to President FDR. All of "this happens by design, purely by design." was attested to FDR when bemoaning actions he felt he had to take during the Depression in response to the planned destruction of America at his point in History. That fight to destroy America has never ended by the Cabal. Do you support the cabal is all there is left to know about your "opinions"? I don't. .

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: yuppa

This is your 3rd? 4th account now?
Account of what ?
Account of the strange conspiracy that the government is behind the Baltimore bridge accident ?
Yes , Ive accounted for those silly bits

You can have more accounts on ATS than one if you have more than one email. I haven't time for such tom foolery.
Why would you need mire than one account ? I don’t understand your implication ?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No such thing as coincidences according to President FDR. All of "this happens by design, purely by design." was attested to FDR when bemoaning actions he felt he had to take during the Depression in response to the planned destruction of America at his point in History. That fight to destroy America has never ended by the Cabal. Do you support the cabal is all there is left to know about your "opinions"? I don't. .
The only cabal that exists is in fantasy or movies. In reality it is next to impossible to get two people to keep a secret or agree on things in a manner required to pull off all these elaborate conspiracies you believe.
So you believe the cargo ship accident , train derailings & Maui fires were acts of a cabal made up of government/powerful people ???
What about all the bad things that DONT happen, is that the result of a secret group of heroes that prevent all that ?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I am beginning to think that things named ernstein are a fantasy based on Google AI.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I am beginning to think that things named ernstein are a fantasy based on Google AI.

If my thoughts are fantasy to you , I can’t imagine your reality ?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Sure you can, it is a good verses evil one and you know which team you are on already!

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Another live news conference.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Tell me more about your side that you are on . Do you plan’s & schemes planned ?

Sure you can, it is a good verses evil one and you know which team you are on already!

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My apologies for not seeing this. I have been dealing with a broken shoulder and arm for a month.

Wanna tell me how the idiots in charge have spent that 1 billion considering it was issued in January 2024? A blind man on the moon
can see it's Brandon throwing money at the mess he's made.

Officials announced that the U.S. Department of Transportation has awarded more than $1 billion in federal funding to replace the aging John A. Blatnik Bridge between Duluth, Minnesota, and Superior, Wisconsin.

Associated Press

January 23, 2024

I stand on my original position and thank you so much for asking.

No need to respond, I won't.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4 by RookQueen2 because: added

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4 by RookQueen2 because: misspelling

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join