It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murkowski is up next.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Murkowski mulling retirement.

WASHINGTON, DC: Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), a longstanding figure within the Republican Party, has voiced her discontent with the direction of her party under the shadow of former President Donald Trump.

In an interview with CNN, the Senator expressed her deep reservations about aligning herself with the MAGA figurehead, indicating a potential departure from the GOP.

This person worked hand in hand with mitch to foist rank choice voting on the state of alaska, saving the rhino and sticking up with peltola.

She does nothing for us, its so irritating to see, now we are stuck with this gawd awful rank choice voting which is going to screw up our odds of getting rid of trash like peltola and any other bought and paid politician from the state.

All because her ego wont let the american people make a choice that might not be the same as her.

Maybe if she had I dont know been GOOD at her job trump wouldnt have won because people would have trusted the traditional republican. (IE Rhino)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

She's a rino. The only loss there is turning the speakership over to the democrats. Even then, what does even that matter when the reality is there is only one party, a uni-party, anyway? The majority of both parties are charlatans, liars, and thieves.

I think, from the beginning, it has always been that way.
edit on 26-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

There are few true conservatives who see it thru to their promises. That is what made me decide I did like Trump after all to be honest when saying you will do 1,2,3 etc is rare on this Earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

She's a rino. The only loss there is turning the speakership over to the democrats.

No loss there either. She's a senator. Has no impact on House Speaker.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Good Riddance!

Remember This? Starts at 2:37...

One down, many to go...

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

THAT'S RIGHT!

new topics

top topics