It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't this be big?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A heck of a lot of researchers are finding that vaccinated people are putting out MAC addresses, they are even coming out of graves...Double-blind experiments prove that this is a phenomenon, which is easily checkable with an Android phone.. But even the most jaded conspiracy sites do not want to touch it with a barge pole. How is this not up there with UFOs and Bigfoot?.... Because to any conspiracy theorist, it should be. Apart from a load of amateurs taking what is described as the "Bluetooth challenge" and very few Technically able investigators with the knowledge to look deeper into the phenomenon, there is zilch nada ...When even the Patents exist for self-assembling nano chips Nothing developing in the conspiracy-mined media when it should be the biggest news since sliced bread.
Even when the WEF and their minions have said on record that humans are hackable beings, and even when Klaus has said everyone is going to get a BIO chip.....there is no way the general population would line up willingly to get a BIo Chip, So what happens if you already have one installed willingly or not ....might you not have a problem...... The psychological impact might very well be denial to even consider the possibility that something insidious has entered your body, What the NWO wants or rather needs to exist is a twenty-four-seven surveillance on the general population facial recognition won't do it. So it has to be something like a biochip. Bad behavior could be punished by access denial. The implications are of course mind-boggling but unfortunately necessary for the functioning of smart cities which is the next stage of the journey, No one voted for it no one wants it but most important of all no one wants to even think about it. But the future has a way of catching up with you whether you want it it or not. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The digital control grid starts with you.
If you bought in to the safe and effective sloganeering.
You go transhuman pioneers! Willing or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Within ten years they will probably be able to take a picture under a certain light and read your DNA. DNA creates physical features in all things, subtle changes that most people consider normal diversity. It also can be observed by frequency the body resonates at coupled to body temperature. Just like DNA can make fingerprints different in almost all people.

I guess that people's livers are full of mutated DNA when they get old, because changes occurred from things in their environment, which includes food and water. Epigenetic factors regulate gene expression, but I don't think that it means that they are actually mutated most times, just that altered diet causes different ways genes act and this leads to variances in protein creation with a high alteration in enzyme creation because of the different diet.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I did the bluetooth experiment about a year and a half ago with my older smartphone that has the facility to scan for bluetooth signals built in without needing an app. "They" removed the feature from newer phones.

Yeah, scary.

I tried it stood outside a supermarket door and people who walked past gave a signal and it disappeared once they entered the store.

I went in the store and a whole bunch of androids showed up. I came away feeling even more grateful I never got jabbed.

Try it folks, see for yourself. Try it with a friend and a mylar/reflective blanket to cover and uncover the signal.

I don't think it's a "biochip" but the whole body has had the blood messed with to the point where the body IS the chip. An experiment using a reflective sheet like I mentioned above may be able to localise an area of the body responsible perhaps. Injection site would be the obvious, but one of the major organs could be the culprit like liver, heart, brain etc.

Note to self: Must get another mylar blanket for mad scientist experiments at the bar.

Edit to add: here is a useful list of assignments describing identifiers for parts of the numbers given off by a bluetooth signal for reference:
Assigned Numbers

edit on 28/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

These guys do the "Bluetooth challenge " and give an in-depth look at it, on the SGT report. When they tried to connect to one of these numbers they were asked for the access code.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Really? Explain to me how that works...Layer 8 for people ?
Do you know what a MAC address is? how one is assigned? What role it plays?

This is comedy gold, "MAC address codes"

God thank you for posting this BS.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Do you know what a MAC address is?

Yes, I do. It's a "hexadecimal" 12 digit code unique to each manufactured network interface.

how one is assigned?

They are assigned by manufacturers incorporating Network Interface Cards (NICs) in their hardware. They are embedded into the hardware when it is made.

What role it plays?

It is an essential part of how the computer network functions. Addressing, Switching, Troubleshooting, Address Resolution Protocols etc.

Any other "Comedy Gold" you want?

Knowledge is Power.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You do realize that the experiments that were already done are leaving no question as to the fact of the phenomenon. Even the nanotech has been shown by professionals, the only real question is what are going to be the consequences of it. If it were a culling of the population by Bankers, then the maximizing of profit would not include a forty percent rise in mortality in the most productive age groups. Granted this could be a Collateral damage effect, but the rising permanent disability rates have got to be a negative drain on tax revenue which corporate interests have already enjoyed by corporate government partnerships. These are the French experiments, 153news.net...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

As far as people lining up to get chips goes, its all gonna be about how the government lays it out. The messaging. Look at how many panicked people there were about the virus. All they have to say really, is to combat fraud and prove your identity (might be something the GOP pushes because of illegal immigrants or the fed pushes because of banking fraud) you must have an implanted chip in order to withdraw money from a bank or pay at the checkout. Touch pay and tap to pay are the precursors of this. There won't be anymore cards. It will be touch pay via the chip in your hand.

All they have to do is say you won't be able to use your money if you don't do this. It worked perfectly when they just merely threw the idea around of making vaccination mandatory at workplaces. Everybody lined up to get those because they didn't want to lose their jobs.
edit on 29-2-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Please contribute to this ongoing thread

new topics

top topics

join