It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectrophilia - Women Who Have Had Affairs With Ghosts Say Spooks Are Better Lovers Than Real Men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Venkuish1
Perhaps you haven't understood the sarcasm of the post but doesn't matter.

I saw it and ignored it ... and answered appropriately on the topic.

The topic??

Imagine how desperate these women are that they had to invent ghost-lovers to satisfy their biological needs.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Imagine how desperate these women are that they had to invent ghost-lovers to satisfy their biological needs.

Either the ghost 'lovers' are really spiritual entities ... either ghosts of the dead or demons pretending to be ... or the women are 'desperate' as you say which means the men are falling down on the job and not satisfying the women as they should. ha ha ha
edit on 3/3/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Either the ghost 'lovers' are really spiritual entities ... either ghosts of the dead or demons pretending to be ... or they are 'desperate' as you say which means the men are falling down on the job and not satisfying the women as they should. ha ha ha

I don't disagree with you on your last part. Some men may not be able to do what they suppose to do for various reasons (sometimes not their fault) and on other occasions because they have found another woman and got tired of their wives. But inventing ghost-lovers and having imaginary sex with them is just an entirely new area in the 'unexplained mysteries'.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

But inventing ghost-lovers and having imaginary sex with them is just an entirely new area in the 'unexplained mysteries'.

Well ... if it's made up, there is a guarantee that the lover will be good, after all, the lover knows exactly what the woman wants and likes, whereas the human male ... well .... I'll stop with just that. ha ha

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The new Ghostbusters film features teenage lesbian ghost/human love.

READ HERE - Lesbian Romance with Ghost Central to New Ghostbusters Film

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I guess all my 1 nite stands were ghosts....they disappeared in the morning.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not going to read the article, but is this a ‘women-only’ article experience? No men ever having this experience? And is there a dating app to pick up these sexual spooks? Swipe!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They don't call it the " Nether Region's ' for Nuttin ' .....

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Spectrophilia

Spectrophilia, also known as Phasmophilia, is sexual attraction to either ghosts or sexual arousal from images in mirrors, as well as the alleged phenomenon of sexual encounters between ghosts and humans.

Definition

Spectrophilia is a fetish that is classified as the paraphilia in which one is attracted to ghosts or spirits. Spectrophiliacs fantasize about ghosts and often imagine scenarios involving sexual events between themselves or others and spirits. It is also used to refer to purported incidents of sexual interactions between humans and ghosts or spirits.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wasnt there an episode of Star trek where Dr. Crusher got jiggly with a ghost? Maybe ghosts are really good nookie makers. I should start looking for dates in haunted houses.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat
Wasnt there an episode of Star trek where Dr. Crusher got jiggly with a ghost?

yes, but it turned out to be a really old alien that fed off her particular DNA.
Turned out not to be a ghost.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Last thing I know about Ghosts, is you can walk right through them.

So, these women are into sex without touching? How could that be better than the real thing?

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat
Wasnt there an episode of Star trek where Dr. Crusher got jiggly with a ghost?

yes, but it turned out to be a really old alien that fed off her particular DNA.
Turned out not to be a ghost.

Oh, ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join