It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If you've really been watching David paulides youd know he carefully vets out animal attacks. The very first few comments here mentioned animal attack theories. So it seems as if you've actually not been paying attention to him at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CancerOfTheSoul
If you've really been watching David paulides youd know he carefully vets out animal attacks. The very first few comments here mentioned animal attack theories. So it seems as if you've actually not been paying attention to him at all.

I said that some missing person cases could be animal attacks. I know that the cases he investigates are not. No need to start an argument. This was my point with one of the previous posters.
edit on 2/11/2024 by cdf21882 because: Added context.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh snap. You said that some missing peoples cases might be animal attacks? In that case; thank you, captain obvious. a reply to: cdf21882

edit on 11-2-2024 by CancerOfTheSoul because: Misspelling

edit on 11-2-2024 by CancerOfTheSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cdf21882

I've got some of his books as well as a hat from his website. The hat was very well made and fits very comfortably. I miss his factual news on Youtube but they had a bias against him and hated his large following. I believe he went to Rumble for that.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
a reply to: cdf21882

I've got some of his books as well as a hat from his website. The hat was very well made and fits very comfortably. I miss his factual news on Youtube but they had a bias against him and hated his large following. I believe he went to Rumble for that.

Yes he is on Rumble now and he mentioned that YouTube was giving him issues with his news content. I have seen that a lot lately with other people I watch there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join