It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court rules employer liable for forced experimental genitic therapy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The worst part is that the lawyers will get rich off of the lawsuits that occur from this jab. They take a big chunk of the money while not going through any of the suffering or long term disablement.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There are a number of rulings against governments that may lead to court ruled compensation as well.

The tax payer will be paying for politicians lies and screwups as usual.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

edit on 2/7/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Her mother let her decide, and of course she chose the vaccine. I worry about long-term ramifications now, especially cancer and reproductive issues.

Can you please cite the medical evidence on which you base your concerns? As far as I am aware there is no evidence of the concerns you express..

Sometimes all you can do is pray.

Pray? Ok, thanks for admitting you are a religious idiot. Praying has no effect.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Luckily I was able to convince our union to fight for us. I told them if they are going to force people to take a drug to keep a job that it would open up a huge can of legality worms and that no employer has the authority to force any sort of therapeutic or drug on to an employee. Told them to expect a mass exodus if they tried to enforce this. They fought for us and we didn't have to take it. now everyone who thought they had to and did take it now gets sick at least once a month when they never used to be sick that often. funny part is they keep taking the boosters too

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Definitely not a doctor, but pericarditis can happen in cases where there is no link what-so-ever to the vaccines. A close buddy of mine, early 30s, was just diagnosed about a month ago with this condition.

If there is 100% proof it was the vaccines, then fair enough, but there is an inherent danger in assuming that because someone has the condition it was caused by a vaxx.

Many things can cause this terrible condition. If they, as the medical professionals are convinced 100% that it was the vaxx that caused it then fine, but I'm skeptical.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum2
Luckily I was able to convince our union to fight for us. I told them if they are going to force people to take a drug to keep a job that it would open up a huge can of legality worms and that no employer has the authority to force any sort of therapeutic or drug on to an employee. Told them to expect a mass exodus if they tried to enforce this. They fought for us and we didn't have to take it. now everyone who thought they had to and did take it now gets sick at least once a month when they never used to be sick that often. funny part is they keep taking the boosters too

I think that folks need to be cognizant of why they believe what they do. My own personal experience? Almost everyone I knew got the vaxx, and at least some boosters. (Most fell off the bandwagon simply because the new variants seem to be much less dangerous than the first couple.) Anyway, I do not know a single person from that large group of folks that I know that ever had a side effect, got sick any more than usual, etc.

However, I do know 2 people who died from COVID and both were strong anti-vaxxers and never had a single jab.

I think your perception entirely depends on the data set of people you know, but from what I've seen of the people around me vaccines have caused nothing abnormal.....but 2 people died that were not vaxxed.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

Her mother let her decide, and of course she chose the vaccine. I worry about long-term ramifications now, especially cancer and reproductive issues.

Can you please cite the medical evidence on which you base your concerns? As far as I am aware there is no evidence of the concerns you express..

Sometimes all you can do is pray.

Pray? Ok, thanks for admitting you are a religious idiot. Praying has no effect.

You asked politely for me to name my sources, then in the next sentence insulted me. You're too funny.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: kwaka

If an employer liable. Does not a government become liable. Is this what they want.

My thoughts too. The government pushed this in the first place , they are as much , if not more liable.
They are trying to shove that responsiblity of to small businesses it seems, hoping these businesses will fail in one go (part of their plans to eliminate the middle and upper middle class of the 99%).

I can't think of a situation where the government would let you sue them for the consequences of legislation. They just tack on to the end of the legislation itself "Also you can't sue us, no take-backsies" and Bob's your uncle.
edit on 9-2-2024 by bokoblin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join