It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imaginary starsystem INT2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Imaginary starsystem

In the small constraints of our lives and families and the vastness of our universe, where the search for connectivity often leaves us feeling isolated, a cosmic force sometimes unfolds. where the dark forces, fueled by the potent energies of money, war, and greed, strive to disrupt our ties to the truth. They exclude us, hindering us from a journey towards freedom and the unhindered exploration of our dreams.

One glorious night, I stood beneath the celestial tapestry, gazing at the stars as they twinkled above. Slowly, an ethereal portal materialized, piercing the clouded canvas of the sky. From this cosmic gateway emerged a nebulous white sphere, gradually transforming into a mesmerizing etheric humanoid figure, a slender beautiful being draped in what appeared to be an otherworldly marvel of cosmic iginuity.

As I beheld her, she gracefully waved her arms, and her voice resonated in my mind, echoing a celestial melody. "There exists a pathway to escape this reality," she telepathically conveyed. Her guidance was simple, find a tranquil moment when the eclipse aligns with the Earth. Seclude yourself in a serene open space, a field, balcony, or forest ten minutes before the eclipse commences. Close your eyes, orient yourself towards the sun, and embark on a meditation of escape.

Picture, with unwavering intensity, a distant star system in the recesses of your imagination. Envision two planets gracefully orbiting a colossal gas giant, their cosmic ballet unfolding in the vastness of space. Feel the warmth of the sun on your face and simultaneously sense the moon delicately brushing against the sun's corona within the confines of your mind. In this cosmic rendezvous, discover a sanctuary where the extraordinary meets the extraordinary, transcending the confines of our earthly existence.

In an instant, I found myself warping through the cosmic fractal tapestry, seamlessly entwined with the very fabric of the universe. I glided along an energetic highway, curves adorned with the brilliance of stars, planets, and moons. The cosmic ballet unfolded, each celestial body gracefully dancing in a celestial waltz.

As I traversed this ethereal highway, I collided with the breathtaking spectacle of a nebula, its vivid hues and captivating beauty embraced me. A kaleidoscope of colors painted the cosmic canvas, an astonishing display that defied the limits of imagination.
My freefall through this boundless expanse culminated in the heart of a magnificent star system. As I descended, a being's words echoed in my mind this is the Axliar system, a celestial gem nestled in the cosmic sea. Before me, a grand gas giant held court, companied by two habitable moons. In the cosmic ballet of creation, four billion souls inhabited these celestial bodies, their existence a harmonious symphony in the vast.

A profound awareness emanated from these celestial beings, their love and understanding transcending the boundaries of language and form. They sensed my arrival, perceived the subtle vibrations of my ethereal presence, and welcomed me with open arms. Their benevolence embraced me in a warmth that transcended the limitations of physical touch.

In this ethereal encounter, their consciousness is interwoven with mine, a seamless exchange of thoughts and emotions. They glimpsed in the agony of my mind and the intricacies of my homeworld, fostering a profound understanding that surpassed words. With otherworldly reassurance, they conveyed the timeless truth that beyond our mortal existence, a choice awaited.

In the cosmic dance of rebirth, they shared the wisdom that upon departing our earthly vessels, we held the power to choose. A serene invitation echoed through the celestial expanse, offering the prospect to join them in the embrace of these beautiful planets. A promise of a new beginning, where one could be born anew amidst the peoples of the Axliar system, living a life in peace and harmony, a testament to the eternal cycle of cosmic reincarnation.

Abruptly, the cosmic spectacle drew to a close as the eclipse released its grip, and the sun's first rays tenderly caressed my replenished skin. In an instant, I found myself once more in the familiar surroundings of my garden, where night had seamlessly shifted to the dawning day. The crescent moon, like a celestial portal, gracefully ushered in the daylight.

Yet, as the terrestrial reality unfolded, a profound realization lingered within me.
I had traversed the cosmic realms, connected with entirely different worlds, and communed with the extraordinary beings hundreds of light years away. The astonishment of the experience enveloped me like a cosmic embrace, imprinting the ethereal journey into the DNA of my existence.

In an almost surreal twist, I retrieved my smartphone and beheld the evidence of this cosmic odyssey. The recording bore witness to the enchanting dance through the celestial highways, the nebula's kaleidoscopic beauty, and the profound encounter with the Axliar system's inhabitants. In the palm of my hand, the tangible proof of a journey beyond the confines of earthly bounds.

As I marveled at the footage, a sense of gratitude within me, a gratitude for the convergence of the mystical and the mundane, for the profound connection forged between realms. The cosmic odyssey had concluded, but its echoes resonated, a testament to the boundless wonders that await those willing to transcend the ordinary and explore the extraordinary reaches of the universe.
And the eclipse marked ,

the end

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I love it, 0bserver1! A vivid, mystical and romantic exploration of our Cosmos. Very good with the addition of elements of the imagery from my theme, and the video is a beautiful visualisation of all of the above.

edit on 5/2/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you I'm humbly ecstatic about this result

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

As you should be

Bravo!!

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This is awesome!

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

This is great, S+F!

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

That was a pleasant read. Well done

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Beautifully put.
Then you become aware of your terrestrial senses and wonder what you should do about it.

I had to come back and explain my dark reasoning. Humanity, naturally and always for the most part, has operated from an animalistic perspective. As a UFO abductee, I'm well aware of what is happening around as we discuss the issues of alien here or not, good aliens or bad aliens or not. I think we need to understand that all of the attention from the various ET being directed upon us is an indication that they are here to judge our worth of survival or not. We are in a dire situation. The "enemy" is not out there or even here in the UFOs. It is us, entirely. [edit on 6-2-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2024 by CosmicFocus because: clarification

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

edit on 2/6/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

edit on 2/6/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join