It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hamas running into a Biblical curse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here is the parable from Matthew 21.

33Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
46But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

The proper conditions for this curse didn't exist until May of 1948. But since then Israel has been attacked 18 times and more than a few of those wars they really should have lost. But won most of them and tied on a couple. And now it appears Hamas is being the current victim of said curse.

So the Muslim world is now getting themselves trashed because it clearly appears attacking Israel is haram/forbidden.
edit on 2/4/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am sorry, how do you arrive at that from those verses, doesn’t even seem related in any way at all
God allowed Israel to be sacked and captured a few times pre Christ and Jerusalem was destroyed by Rome @ 100 years after His death
So yeah, how is this related to your few verses, how do you get that

Not saying you are wrong, just not seeing what you are seeing

Are the Jews still Gods favoured people?

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I suppose quite a few questions need to be answered first. Like one seed or many?

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ. Gal 3

Who did the One seed come for?

And he answering, said: I was not sent but to the sheep that are lost of the house of Israel. Matt15

Do they hear Him?

My sheep hear my voice: and I know them, and they follow me.John10

And the Lord shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The Lord is one,” And His name one. Zech14

And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. ..Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever. Rev5

Are His children natural born?

Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.John1

How come?

For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.2Cor5

Why’s that?

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.1Pet1

What purpose?

For as many of you as have been baptized in Christ, have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek Gal 3

He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Is2

no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.1Cor12

So all the lost sheep call on the only name of Jesus given to mankind by which they can be saved and are a new creation

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.1John2

Why do the kings of the earth conspire in Ps2 and who is Rev3 and Gal4 referring to?

For He is the living God, And steadfast forever; His kingdom is the one which shall not be destroyed, And His dominion shall endure to the end.Dan6

At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Phil2

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Creaky

Well, the story is complicated but here goes.

It appears the problem was John the Baptist/Elijah the prophet. Jesus Christ claimed this in Matthew 17-12.

Which then triggered the curse of Malachi 4-6
And it's a bad one. I found the details of the curse in the "day of Jezreel" prophecy in Hosea. Essentially what Salome and her mother had triggered was a 2000 year curse according to Hosea 6-1, 2, and 3. Those days are 1000 year periods of time BTW,

So it appears as part of the punishment was the 1st century Jews were to lose the "kingdom of God." And would eventually be replaced by imitation Jews. Ashkenazi Jews fit the bill. A people descended from the Khazars of east central Asia who don't have a genetic link back to Jacob/Israel And they fit the replacement people prediction of Matthew 21-43.

Then as far as the original Jews and Israelites went they were swept up in the diaspora of the first and second century AD and either died or were scattered to the world and forgot they were Jews. And now are fulfilling the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. They were to become nations. With Ephraim destined to become a multitude of nations.

Which now goes back to my first post. Anyone attacking today's Israel is destined for failure and destruction. The God of Abraham has plans for them. And they have the supernatural protections of Leviticus 26 verses 7 and 8. And a war record of around 15-0-3.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

edit on 2/5/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Oxidaddio

So what was Christianity for? Two reasons.

One. As you already mentioned in Matthew 15. He was sent to the lost sheep of Israel. But as I mentioned in the post above they were destined to be scattered to the world. So in being sent to the Israelites he was also sent to the Gentiles as well. The Israelites became Gentiles.

Christianity is the rescue mission to the "lost Israelites".

Two. Christianity offers salvation to the Gentiles as well. With the olive tree prophecy Gentiles as wild branches are grafted into the olive tree. But what is the tree? It's the family tree of Israel.

Christians are adopted Israelites.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Focus on the Israeli words, translating does them no justice.

Seek the root of each of the words,from it's origin not it's translation.

Everything was transcribed in Hebrew, then translated into another language, only to require retranslation back to it's root language.

Example;
[Hamas]

”(Genesis 6:7-11). God was ready to wipe out the evil that had filled the earth. We were supposed to be fruitful and multiply, to fill the earth and subdue it, but instead mankind filled the earth with violence ( hamas ). Instead of bearing life as we were supposed to, people were stealing, killing, and destroying. Except Noah."

This is but one example, there are hundreds, just research.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech620

43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. ...

Does modern Israel produce the fruits of the kingdom of God? Or are the religious leaders of Judaism (and thus Israel) actually the ones being addressed here as not producing those fruits, and therefore the kingdom of God (which ancient Israel represented) was to be taken away from them?

What are the fruits of God's kingdom? Or God's spirit?

“On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.” (Gal 5:22,23)

“But the wisdom from above is first of all pure, then peaceable, reasonable, ready to obey, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial, not hypocritical.” (James 3:17)

“You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” (Matthew 15:7-9)

“Outwardly indeed, [you] appear righteous to men,” Jesus said to the religious leaders of his day, “but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.” (Matthew 23:28) Jesus’ condemnation of hypocrisy reflects the viewpoint of his heavenly Father. Chapter 58 of Isaiah’s prophecy specifically focuses attention on the hypocrisy that is rampant in Judah. Strife, oppression, and violence are the order of the day, and Sabbath observance has degenerated into a meaningless ritual. The people give mere token service to Jehovah and make a showy display of piety by insincere fasting. No wonder Jehovah exposes them for what they are!

Isaiah 29:13:

Jehovah says: “This people approach me with their mouth

And they honor me with their lips,

But their heart is far removed from me;

And their fear of me is based on commands of men that they have been taught.

edit on 5-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech620

Not trying to be rude but sounds a bit gnostic
So when the bible in Galatians states, there is no Greek or Jew, slave nor free..., it’s wrong?

So, the old covenant between God and Israel still stands, just doesn’t look it to me. It’s “not” over, Christ was telling porkies?

We should still be practicing sacrifice?

And this from you

“Christianity is the rescue mission to the "lost Israelites"”
You do know, Judaism was suppose to be the rescue mission for the lost people, the gentiles

www.chosenpeople.com...

Christianity is for everyone because Israel failed at their mission, bringing God to the world
God ended the Mosaic covenant because Israel constantly failed it

edit on 5-2-2024 by Creaky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
As I pointed out before. The first century Jews triggered a 2000 year curse. Judaism put simply was damaged and unable to "do the job". And yes the old covenant still stands. In fact there's only one major difference between Judaism and Christianity. Jesus Christ in Christianity only did away with the animal sacrifices and the temple. Jesus only gave the old engine a tune-up and replaced the carburetor with a fuel injection system.

And while a new covenant is coming it's not here yet. Not until the end of the 1000 year reign of the saints.
But remember 2nd Peter 3-8. To Jesus Christ it's only 3 days from the Crucifixion. Also from all those end time prophesies out there Jesus Christ clearly expected a third temple and animal sacrifices to resume one day.

And to say the Mosaic Covenant is dead violates these verses from Leviticus 26.

41And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
42Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
43The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
44And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
45But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.
46These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

Christianity is part of the final solution. But not the entire solution.
edit on 2/6/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What
So the Jews don’t need Jesus, they have the Mosaic covenant?
Is that what you are saying?
That Christ’s death is useless and pointless for Jews?

New wine in old skins, doesn’t work
edit on 6-2-2024 by Creaky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Hmmm..

I'm pretty sure the are running into F-16s and Maverick Missiles. The reason Israel wins is having money to spend on our military industrial complex.

Plus we've given them 300 billion since their founding.

The curse they run into is America and Western support. Trump or Biden will absolutely keep up the status quo there. That's one thing that's irrelevant to the party in power.
edit on 6-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You do realize the God of Judaism and the God of Christianity is the same God right?

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

God works in mysterious ways. With many tools.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

You do realise Jesus said, “it is finished” on the cross, ending the law right
The Christ covenant includes Jews, you know that don’t you?

Go read Romans, Jesus entered a new covenant with humanity
Go read your bible

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Romans 11.

Read the entire thing.

Key points.
1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear; ) unto this day.
9And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

What is verses 7 thru 11 is saying? Israel's condition is TEMPORARY. They are under a curse. See Isaiah 6. Curses always END. See the end of Leviticus 26. Look at Hosea 6-2.

I'm afraid you know nothing Jon Snow.

edit on 2/7/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Jon Snow, I know nothing of that reference, true

The Jews are blind to Jesus, that’s evident, can be snowblind and see that
So, you think the Jews are still under the Mosaic covenant, outside of Christ?
That’s interesting

Salvation is in Christ, anything else is a lie.
You know that, I am sure

If you can explain how Jews can be saved outside of Jesus, have at it, no gnostic babble

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Quite simply Moses and Israel signed a covenant. There's nothing that says that covenant was voided yet. Plus the end time prophesies state there would be an end times Israel and a temple.

Matthew 24-15 for one.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

Zechariah 4
11Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Zechariah 6
12And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Revelation 11
1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

The end times prophesies say there will be a temple and it will be desecrated in some kind of rerun of what happened back in the BC era.

And as part of that I give you Zechariah 12
And specifically 12-10

top topics

join