It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Plan for 2024 Election Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have not heard anything about fixing our Election Security.

I began to suspect people when Obama got his 2nd term.

Nobody has ever won an Election with Obama’s numbers.

Past is the past but ? Here in California we have a ballot harvesting problem.

There are witnesses that say some people dropped off 1000’s of ballots.

Exactly how many ballots can one person have ?

Nursing homes ballots missing out of mailboxes.

When people checked it shows they voted.

Mailmen reported selling them.

Don’t know if anything is true. But, I’m suspicious.

What the hell is anyone going to do about it ?

edit on 25-1-2024 by whyamIhere because: Too strong of coffee

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Many states have updated their processes for confirming ballots are from a real person.

Each state's rules are listed here: www.ncsl.org...

The one thing they need to do now is make sure those ENVELOPES are kept/retained, because they contain the voter's signature that will be required if an audit is conducted. Fulton County (Atlanta) Georgia burned all their 2020 envelopes within days of the election!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Many states have updated their processes for confirming ballots are from a real person.

The one thing they need to do now is make sure those ENVELOPES are kept/retained, because they contain the voter's signature that will be required if an audit is conducted. Fulton County (Atlanta) Georgia burned all their 2020 envelopes within days of the election!

Thank you, at least somebody is doing something.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The plan for fixing the election security is not to fix it. Biden was happy with it the way it was, so why would he change anything?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

They send teams to other countries to make sure the elections are fair and honest and after what happened last time in America I really think that should happen there .

I am on the other side of the pond and even I could see how fixed it was and the delays in counting the votes over in America is baffling to us British , we seem to be able to get it done pretty dam quick and have the numbers in by 2 or 3 am .

How do you say banana republic without saying banana republic

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Nobody has ever won an Election with Obama’s numbers.

I can't agree with that

Reagan 84 - 525
Reagan 80 - 489
HW Bush 88 - 426
Clinton 96 - 379
Clinton 92 - 370
Obama 08 - 365
Obama 12 - 332
Biden 20 - 306
Trump 16 - 304
W Bush 04 - 286
W Bush 00 - 271

I think it was just a result that disillusioned people because they forgot the mail vote were 65% democrat. It wasn't stolen over night as much as Republicans dominated in-person voting. That will always be my explanation.

I don't really see there a need to be additional security to satiate what I consider mostly paranoia.

I remember thinking Trump was invincible to survive lockdowns and riots and be up across the board.

As far as the fairness of this election I think it will depend on the outcome.

A Trump victory is a fair election.
A Trump defeat is 2020 on steroids.

A third occurrence where Trump is disqualified by the courts is absolutely slaughtered by the "Acceptable Rebulican candidate", mostly out of spite. So fair in that occurrence.
edit on 25-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Thank you, at least somebody is doing something.

Yep. Certain states are trying to make certain they don't once again have more votes cast, than there are registered voters. That's a dead giveaway that cheating occurred.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It can't be emphasized enough how important it is to find ways to get the FULL PICTURE of Joe Biden in front of the American public.

Take this Joe Biden speech in Wisconsin today. Watch the highlights and you'll understand why no Major Media Outlets talked about it on the nightly news....even though it was billed as a major Infrastructure speech.
Remember, 17% of Biden voters say if they knew in 2020 what they've learned about the contents of Hunter's laptop since, they would NOT have voted for Joe Biden.

The MSM is attempting a similar coverup...this time they're keeping Joe Biden's horrible mental condition hidden, while harping on the occasional gaffe from candidate Donald Trump.

We need to do all we can to ensure as many people as possible see the FULL PICTURE of President Biden this cycle.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

edit on 1/26/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

"Nobody has ever won an Election with Obama’s numbers."

I can't agree with that

Reagan 84 - 525

Pretty sure he was talking about the numbers of people who voted in the popular election, not the electoral college...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
A big difference between American elections and most others I know of, is that the US ballots vary by locality with sometimes huge numbers of things to vote on. National, State, local, from President to Assistant Water Commissioner, plus intiiatives etc if the state has them.. They ballot can have multiple pages some places. And they have different systems to count them.

In Britain I gather you have only your Parliament member, is that accurate? Makes counting uniform and easy.

A US version would be a separate uniform Federal ballot, with 1: President/VP 2. Senator 3. Congress rep.
Might be better but maybe not, local elections often make more difference in our daily lives, I think so anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 1/26/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BustedBoomer

Truthfully I have only ever voted once in my 58 years on the planet , it was about breaking up the United Kingdom,

I received a pencil and a small photocopied piece of paper ikyn , I never could have imagined anything so corrupted in my life it still makes me laugh .

And just like America the vote swung stupidly in the middle of the night , which I was glad happened because Scotland could never afford independce with our small population .

Don't vote for them it only encourages them , They will be back in 4 years asking you to do it again

edit on 26/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Degradation33

"Nobody has ever won an Election with Obama’s numbers."

I can't agree with that

Reagan 84 - 525

Pretty sure he was talking about the numbers of people who voted in the popular election, not the electoral college...

Yes, I was talking popular vote.

I believe the “Fix” began here.

new topics

top topics

join