It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson's Message to Canadians (Calgary, Canada - Speech)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So after hearing that Tucker is coming out to Canada I was really interested in what he had to say and found his speech online. I have tried to listen objectively to his speech and be non-biased however what he says just rings with Truth. It's like I can finally feel patriotic of Canada for how I grew up in and how so much has changed and turned upside down (not everything).

I also didn't know Tucker has a Canadian history in Nova Scotia...which imo explains why he is so passionate about helping restore our sense of self and awareness of what's changed so much under this liberal government, especially under the Trudeau regime since his election (and re-election with NDP coalition).

I thought the speech was short, had a couple smiles here and there...had a few chords struck, but overall it was something that Canadians, in general, need to hear...like chicken soup for the soul. He wasn't pushy with what we have to do, rather, he suggested we merely look inside of ourselves and feel what has been done to us. He's right though.

My thing is not everyone across Canada will agree to his message and that is okay. That is why it's called free speech where ideas are allowed to be shared.

Below is his speech.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Those Liberals don’t like Tucker

Liberal Canadians Seethe, Gnash Teeth Over Tucker Carlson’s Presence

Several party members attacked Carlson during the meeting, with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau calling him an apologist for Russian President Vladimir Putin and Minister of Canadian Heritage Pascale St. Onge calling the event “deplorable.”

dailycaller.com...

So disappointed that I was a few minutes late and missed getting some tickets.

I believe that he could have sold twice as many if he was speaking in a larger venue.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Had I still lived in Calgary I would gotten into this definitely.

new topics

join