It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the odds of this

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You really know nothing about society in the US do you? It is really easy to look from the outside in and look at it the way you are, but it takes someone who has lived here their entire life to know you are full of bull snip.

All you have to do is look in the news and see the statistics you are wanting to be blind to.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sure, by your link, the US has the 2nd highest gun death rate in the world in 2019. Take out suicides, accidental death, and gang violence and you are left with an even smaller number of gun deaths.

Your "statistics" prove nothing of the sort. Read the link I gave you and see the real numbers. I will always get a nice laugh out of those form other countries that act like they know more about the things going on in my own country than I do. You are naïve and out of your element.

Regardless of all of your nonsense, we have the 2nd amendment in our constitution for a reason and that gives me the right to carry any firearm that I choose. I don't care what you or anyone else has to say about that.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/11/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NorthOS

originally posted by: PorkChop96

That's not an answer to my question

But, even then, you just further made my point

Or, and here's a weird possibility, why not try and avoid doing anything that might get you injured?

I tried that.

I got called all sorts of names and had to fight to keep my job.

My wife lost hers with the Health Region.

A lot of people, even here on ATS, said that I didn’t have a right to avoid doing something that would get me injured.

Do I need to be more specific or do you get it?

Since you haven't given any details, I really cannot hope to reasonably respond.

No, I don't get it.

Nor do I believe I was I addressing you specifically in my previous posts in this topic thread.

If you have no right to avoid, and cannot avoid, injury to yourself, then you are not free in a fairly major way.

This is an open forum where anyone can feel free to reply to what you post.

I find it ironic that someone would say

Or, and here's a weird possibility, why not try and avoid doing anything that might get you injured?

After what happened with the MNRA concoction.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You really know nothing about society in the US do you? It is really easy to look from the outside in and look at it the way you are, but it takes someone who has lived here their entire life to know you are full of bull snip.

All you have to do is look in the news and see the statistics you are wanting to be blind to.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sure, by your link, the US has the 2nd highest gun death rate in the world in 2019. Take out suicides, accidental death, and gang violence and you are left with an even smaller number of gun deaths.

If you take out the gun deaths, then there are no gun deaths.

LOL

You see, suicides by firearms, accidental deaths by firearms and deaths due to gang violence with firearms, are all deaths by firearms. To take them out of the statistics because you want to play 'villains and heroes', doesn't make any sense.

Your "statistics" prove nothing of the sort. Read the link I gave you and see the real numbers. I will always get a nice laugh out of those form other countries that act like they know more about the things going on in my own country than I do. You are naïve and out of your element.

If 60% of ‘active shooters’ are stopped by ‘good guy with a gun’, that leaves 40% that aren't stopped.

There will always be more active shooters than there will be instances where a good guy stops them. No matter how many good guys with a gun stopping active shooters there are, there are always going to be more active shooters.

Proliferation of guns just means total numbers will go up - on average, no-one gets any safer.

Regardless of all of your nonsense, we have the 2nd amendment in our constitution for a reason and that gives me the right to carry any firearm that I choose. I don't care what you or anyone else has to say about that.

Precisely.

edit on 2024-01-12T04:52:01-06:0004Fri, 12 Jan 2024 04:52:01 -060001am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

That's not an answer to my question

But, even then, you just further made my point

I tried that.

I got called all sorts of names and had to fight to keep my job.

My wife lost hers with the Health Region.

A lot of people, even here on ATS, said that I didn’t have a right to avoid doing something that would get me injured.

Do I need to be more specific or do you get it?

Since you haven't given any details, I really cannot hope to reasonably respond.

No, I don't get it.

Nor do I believe I was I addressing you specifically in my previous posts in this topic thread.

If you have no right to avoid, and cannot avoid, injury to yourself, then you are not free in a fairly major way.

This is an open forum where anyone can feel free to reply to what you post.

I find it ironic that someone would say

After what happened with the MNRA concoction.

I have had three jabs now of mRNA immunization. Without so much as a bump, bruise, or soreness at the site. Do you think I would be so unscathed if someone shot at me?

I think that in terms of risk, bullets fired from guns are way more dangerous.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

edit on 1/12/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I rock climb.

I know people that don’t check their gear prior to every climb.

They are all alive and unscathed thus far but I wouldn’t call is safe.

As far as vaccine injury numbers..

According to ICAN, 7.7% of the v-safe users -- 782,913 people -- reported seeking medical attention via a telehealth appointment, urgent care clinic, emergency room intervention or hospitalization following a COVID-19 vaccine.

www.reuters.com...

Yes, it can be interpreted a few ways the same as gun violence stats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join