It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the cover up of Astrazeneca vaccine-induced deaths

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: tanstaafl
Does that answer your question?

Well, someone finally took the time to answer - but alas, it falls into the category of 'not a reasonable answer.

All you're doing is gaslighting and propagandizing for big pharma.

Sad, very sad...

As a refutation of my answer, it is fairly deficient of supportive evidence.

Similarly, I cannot possibly be 'gaslighting' you (making you question your faith in reality is fractured) in a couple of posts.

I was not propagandizing any particular pharma companies and was merely showing that the most credible statistical data to which I have access, does not support your opinion.

I'm not the one waving the flag for my particular government, whilst also maintaining they are lying to me and mean me great harm, because that would not be rationally consistent.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

www.telegraph.co.uk...

But within months, the Oxford vaccine had become inocula non grata and is now no longer used in the UK having been shelved in favour of Pfizer and Moderna.

Permanently suspended even in the country it was created. Hardly a success story ... ...

You need to recall your claims that it hasn't been abandoned/banned in most countries they were using the vaccine.

Furthermore the mRNA products have been restricted to the old and vulnerable after causing the greatest numbers of vaccine injuries than all other vaccines combined.
edit on 15-12-2023 by Matrix13 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gradcrop

a reply to: Rosby123

How is something they admit to, have withdrawn from use, and pay out compensation for, a cover up?

I wonder when companies that sell foods with excess sugar and/or salt, or add carcinogenic additives, are going to withdraw their products and pay compensation?

They haven't admitted anything in the first place. Read the story again.

The story only presents one side of the argument and therefore is not likely to document the admissions by the pharma companies.

The truth is that the pharma companies and authorities have admitted to there being rare serious adverse reactions and deaths.

In the incidence referred to in the article, the cause of death was written up by a doctor and not by the government authorities, nor by a pharma company.

The issue of changing the cause of death requires a legal action against the medical opinion of the attending physician or coroner and requires objective evidence that their decision was wrong.

The wife of the this man made enormous efforts to change the wording of the cause of death on her husband's death certificate. The 'natural causes' explanation was a complete fabrication and a cover up of the real cause of death: Vaccine induced thrombosis.

If it wasn't for her and many others who pushed against the deception and lies by the pharmaceutical companies and those in the health systems who went along the official narrative and dogma then the cause of death would have remained as 'natural causes'.

Neither the pharma companies nor the government authorities filled out the death certificate.

Calling the adverse reactions 'rare' is part of the official narrative. It's the same as the 'safe and effective' slogan which has been debunked numerous times. Nobody is using it anymore.

The story shows just how easy is for the medical establishment to portray vaccines are life saving when in reality and in this case they have killed someone. What was written in the death certificate was a lie and was called 'natural causes' when the real cause of death was vaccine-induced thrombosis.

The pharma companies and the Governments are applying enormous pressures to the doctors and physicians to write things that they wouldn't write in their first place on death certificates.

I see you are trying to whitewash the wrongdoings but unfortunately it's too late for this.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Countries that have banned the AstraZeneca vaccine

Denmark was the first country to suspend COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, followed by Ireland, Thailand, the Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Congo, and Bulgaria.

European countries, including Germany, France, Italy, and Spain have stopped the use of AstraZeneca's COVID vaccine.

Sweden, Latvia and Slovenia joined the league in banning the use of the vaccine.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Banned in most countries.
Why? Because it wasn't safe and effective.
edit on 15-12-2023 by Matrix13 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

The husband of a BBC presenter who died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine says taking legal action is his only option.

Lisa Shaw, 44, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died in May 2021 a week after her first jab.

Gareth Eve said despite trying to "engage with the government, MPs and three prime ministers" no-one had "reached out" in return

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

A 32-year-old psychologist in Britain developed blood clots and died 10 days after he took his first dose of AstraZeneca’s Covid vaccine, a report released by a London coroner on Wednesday found, in a highly rare case of a fatal reaction to the vaccine.

The inquest, which was requested by Charlotte Wright, the widow of Dr. Stephen Wright, found that he died on Jan. 26, 2021, as a result of “unintended consequences of vaccination.” Ms. Wright is suing AstraZeneca.

www.nytimes.com...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Experts named by prosecutors said Thursday that an 18-year-old Italian student who died after getting the AstraZneca jab in a Genoa hospital last June died of a thrombosis caused by the vaccine.

www.ansa.it...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I would like to see how much longer you will keep arguing that a vaccine which is now permanently suspended in most countries and has caused a lot of injuries and deaths was 'safe and effective'.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

As a refutation of my answer, it is fairly deficient of supportive evidence.

No more so than your so-called answer.

Similarly, I cannot possibly be 'gaslighting' you (making you question your faith in reality is fractured) in a couple of posts.

You are apparently confused again:

"What is Gaslighting? Gaslighting is the action of repetitively (and often brazenly) lying to someone to manipulate, and ultimately control them and the relationship. It could be divided into four different types: outright lying, manipulation of reality, scapegoating and coercion."

I was not propagandizing any particular pharma companies and was merely showing that the most credible statistical data to which I have access, does not support your opinion.

Yes yes yes: "Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics" and all that... rotflmao!

I'm not the one waving the flag for my particular government, whilst also maintaining they are lying to me and mean me great harm,

Nor am I, so fail to see your point?
edit on 15-12-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrix13

I would like to see how much longer you will keep arguing that a vaccine which is now permanently suspended in most countries and has caused a lot of injuries and deaths was 'safe and effective'.

The mRNA immunizations have not been suspended and have essentially replaced the AZ & J&J shots.

The J&J and AstraZeneca immunizations were viral vector types, like them good old fashioned immunizations that had decades of clinical use and long approval and testing before getting the rubber stamp. In fact, it is probably the good 'ol viral vector component that was the cause of the elevation in serious adverse reaction statistics.

So, it looks like those new-fangled mRNA ones are safer (as was known from the start) than more established jabs that had similar functionality?

The databases set up to monitor safety of immunizations show that there was only one in a million serious adverse reactions for the AZ immunization.

How does that compare with your breakfast cereal, or a restaurant meal, or a night-out?

How many deaths from obesity related factors have the leading Cola brands been implicated in?

Are they 'safe'?

Get real about risks.

edit on 15-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

These stories are always breaking my heart, I feel so sorry for you.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

We seem to be at the point of outright lying and disinformation coming out of the people who are supposed to keep things straight and true. This means that the basic checks and balances of our society have been undermined to the point of being worthless. This means the system is worthless and unreliable, and will remain so until it is purged or replaced. That's just a historical fact that happens in a society's decline. The vax is a symptom, not the cause, At some stage in the near future a fake system cannot supply the necessary means of continuance. When this baby blows it will be epic.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The mRNA immunizations have not been suspended and have essentially replaced the AZ & J&J shots.

The J&J and AstraZeneca immunizations were viral vector types, like them good old fashioned immunizations that had decades of clinical use and long approval and testing before getting the rubber stamp. In fact, it is probably the good 'ol viral vector component that was the cause of the elevation in serious adverse reaction statistics.

So, it looks like those new-fangled mRNA ones are safer (as was known from the start) than more established jabs that had similar functionality?

The databases set up to monitor safety of immunizations show that there was only one in a million serious adverse reactions for the AZ immunization.

How does that compare with your breakfast cereal, or a restaurant meal, or a night-out?

How many deaths from obesity related factors have the leading Cola brands been implicated in?

Are they 'safe'?

Get real about risks.

If the AZ and J&J vaccines were safe and effective and the truly miracles of science as they were branded in the first place then they wouldn't have been withdrawn from the market but would have been around as common sense dictates.

We all know the real reason these vaccines have been withdrawn from the market and abandoned by most of the countries that used them

www.bmj.com...

A “fit and healthy” NHS clinical psychologist who was among the first to be given the AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine in January 2021 died because of a rare reaction to it, a coroner has ruled.

Stephen Wright, 32, a father of two who worked in Bexley, south-east London, was among the health service staff who received the vaccine, Vaxzevria, soon after it was rolled out. His mother told the BBC that he had been about to take up a job at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London the week after he died.

Senior coroner Andrew Harris told Southwark coroner’s court, “Dr Wright was a fit and healthy man who had the AstraZeneca covid vaccination on 16 January 2021, awoke with a headache on the 25th and later developed left arm numbness. He attended an emergency department just after midnight, where he was found to have high blood pressure and a sagittal sinus venous thrombosis.

“He was transferred to King’s College Hospital at 6:39 am but, because of the extent of the bleed and very low platelets, was unfit for surgery, dying at 6:33 pm. My conclusion as to the cause of death is unintended complications of vaccination.”

That's the real reason.
'Rare Reactions' to 'safe and effective' vaccines.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRX212

Are they 'safe'?

Get real about risks.

If the AZ and J&J vaccines were safe and effective and the truly miracles of science as they were branded in the first place then they wouldn't have been withdrawn from the market but would have been around as common sense dictates.

We all know the real reason these vaccines have been withdrawn from the market and abandoned by most of the countries that used them

www.bmj.com...

A “fit and healthy” NHS clinical psychologist who was among the first to be given the AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine in January 2021 died because of a rare reaction to it, a coroner has ruled.

Stephen Wright, 32, a father of two who worked in Bexley, south-east London, was among the health service staff who received the vaccine, Vaxzevria, soon after it was rolled out. His mother told the BBC that he had been about to take up a job at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London the week after he died.

Senior coroner Andrew Harris told Southwark coroner’s court, “Dr Wright was a fit and healthy man who had the AstraZeneca covid vaccination on 16 January 2021, awoke with a headache on the 25th and later developed left arm numbness. He attended an emergency department just after midnight, where he was found to have high blood pressure and a sagittal sinus venous thrombosis.

“He was transferred to King’s College Hospital at 6:39 am but, because of the extent of the bleed and very low platelets, was unfit for surgery, dying at 6:33 pm. My conclusion as to the cause of death is unintended complications of vaccination.”

That's the real reason.

Exactly - a rare reaction.

Far more people have allergies to peanuts, but no-one is taking them off the market.

Why is that?

edit on 2024-01-04T15:14:10-06:0003Thu, 04 Jan 2024 15:14:10 -060001pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

Finally there can be more lies and deception. The AstraZeneca vaccine has been officially withdrawn worldwide. But it was withdrawn in most countries long time ago and only very few still used it until the lawsuits started to mountain.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Are they 'safe'?

Get real about risks.

www.bmj.com...

That's the real reason.

Far more people have allergies to peanuts, but no-one is taking them off the market.

Why is that?

Very rare reaction.
Safe & effective

Nice narrative but it doesn't sell anymore.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nesterfield

Are they 'safe'?

Get real about risks.

www.bmj.com...

That's the real reason.

Why is that?
Very rare reaction.
Safe & effective

I have heard the some people have drowned in water, too!

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Are they 'safe'?

Get real about risks.

www.bmj.com...

That's the real reason.

Why is that?
Very rare reaction.
Safe & effective

You may have, but you ve heard meny timed how safe and effective this vaccine was.

Can you tell me what happened to it?

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Are they 'safe'?

Get real about risks.

www.bmj.com...

That's the real reason.

Why is that?
Very rare reaction.
Safe & effective

You may have, but you ve heard meny timed how safe and effective this vaccine was.

Can you tell me what happened to it?

Additional real-world statistical data, mutation of the pathogen against which it was targeted, and competitive disadvantage all contributed to the end of manufacture of the AstraZeneca and J&J non-mRNA immunizations.

You are railing against something that is still safer than most foods.

Why not, instead, get upset about things that are a real extant threat to human health?:

Study Probes Awareness of Alcohol’s Link to Cancer

5 Food Additives You Should Avoid

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join