It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Mike Yeadon - Expert Testimony | UK Parliament...Something To Share.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't think things can get much clearer than from a person who has this kind of credibility and experience. There have been some previous threads about him here on ATS and I have linked to them below.

Dr. Mike Yeadon - Expert Testimony | UK Parliament. Bitchute Video

Hello. My name is Dr. Mike Yeadon. Probably know by now that I'm a career research scientist and biologist. I've worked in the biopharmaceutical industry for over 30 years. Famously, a former vice president at Pfizer, left in 2011 as vice president and worldwide head of Respiratory research. I was responsible for everything from idea to clinical proof of concept. In the ten years after leaving Pfizer, I've worked as an independent. I consulted to 30 biotech companies. I also founded Led and sold my own biotech Ziarco. And we were written up in a 2017 article in Forbes magazine. I think it was Converting Pfizer Discards into Gold, and it was written by a former Pfizer board member. So three years before this alleged event started, I was very well regarded in the industry.

Previous threads:
Michael Yeadon Interview - Former Pfizer VP Speaks Out On Dangers Of mRNA Vaccines & COVID Illusion
Former Pfizer VP, Dr. Mike Yeadon - Everything We Have Been Told About Covid-19 Was A Lie
Dr. Mike Yeadon “Here Are Three Mechanisms by Which This Gene Therapy Will Kill People”

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok, but if we can't or won't watch the video, can you at least tell us what he is saying?

As far as: is it about covid? Is it about the shot? What is he saying to them?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Ok, but if we can't or won't watch the video, can you at least tell us what he is saying?

Thank you.

The video also has transcript under it that you can read

small part

I'm going to tell you that the design of the so called vaccines was intentionally to harm people, and I'm going to give you several examples of that based on my extensive industry experience of rational drug design. Not a single atom or molecule in a synthetic drug is in there. By luck, it's in there because people chose it to be in there and they intended certain things to flow from their choices. But just very briefly, you should know, I hope there has not been a pandemic. Denis Rancourt's data shows that the all cause mortality evidence data did not increase at all in the run up to the Declaration. Fraudulently by who? Of a pandemic.

There is no public health emergency except that created by our governments. An inappropriate fraudulent PCR test was used to give people the impression that they had a particular disease where they didn't. There were all normal diseases. And then what happened was in three different ways. People were treated badly through changed medical procedures that were imposed above the level of nation. Briefly, mass ventilation of people inappropriately in hospitals that led to lots of deaths. In care homes, many people were given sedatives and respiratory depressants which led to their deaths. My PhD was specifically in that area of opiates and respiratory depression. And in the community, people were denied life saving antibiotics and died of bacterial pneumonia.

edit on 5-12-2023 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The truth is coming out in a controlled way. A lot of peeps are going to be pissed is this what they planned...

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

I started you off in my OP with a quote from source and the link but you obviously missed that.

You didn't read the complete OP before responding did you? Those links at the bottom aren't exactly hidden and afford plenty of relevant clues to the subject matter.

Please watch the clip if you can and share it as I and other are doing. If not, please don't get any (more) jabs.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"Looks like a polished turd."(с)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So did Dr Yeadon's speech get played to the politicians, or was it somehow excluded? The video is a bit ambiguous on this point. I know MP Andrew Bridgen was presenting evidence with colleagues, but did Dr Yeadon's information get shared too?

Thanks for the thread.

top topics

join