It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Lucifer Save The Jews?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

Here is a Buddhist saying: Reeking of enlightenment.

Who knows how long such a fiery serpent(kundalini) will last? Thoroughly extinguished as in the heart no longer aflame? Is the actual fruit or attainment.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Who knows how long such a fiery serpent(kundalini) will last? Thoroughly extinguished as in the heart no longer aflame? Is the actual fruit or attainment.

Lol. I failed there. Still haven't figured put how remove the firey serpent from head. Especially on this topic. My attainment fruit will be getting caught in the anchor chain and being pulled under.

C'est la vie.
edit on 18-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yoga traditions being divided into; Male and female practice based on their different physiology? That might be a good thing...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Lol.

That was good.

I have always been about merging the masculine and feminine, so you might be on to something.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

They already are with the conceptual male shiva and conceptual female shakti and the energy between them conceived as a dormant sleeping snake with three and a half coils at the root of ones being that when released soars up the spine like a fiery bird... The practice being known as kundalini. It places the body and mind in an indivisible union with the divine energies of both in a singularity.

Unfortunately with that experience and the ignorance of it in both the practitioner and the non practitioner... Too many steps can be taken in trying to figure out what that experience was. Instead of seeing it as no different than any other moment that has ever occurred or will... Then chase all over hill and dale for it or think they know something. It isn't until wisdom dawns that; That moment was is and always like any other will they settle into reality and the flame is extinguished into that of nirvana. The only problem then is the non practitioner not knowing what that feeling, perception, form, consciousness and thought(s) are/is as well as those still chasing it not knowing what it was or basically still practicing and not actually knowing it but thinking they do.

It's very difficult and the only way the historical Buddha could explain it was 'suffering' some suggest compassion like oh come on just think about how annoying you were chasing all over ignorant and not knowing no different... Problem is easy to say easy to comprehend but no one can do any of that for you or anyone else... As it is all rote not self knowledge and comprehension not the direct knowledge beyond that that thinks they know aka followers which is funny as such people cannot even follow them self having given up such a thing as a self; So when someone follows... Tradition calls that person "evil".

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Tantric yoga is interesting. It's like regular Yoga only with a lot of abstraction thrown in there.

I appreciate it, but once people start talking chakras and energy workings, and turn it into an entire ritual thing, it loses me entirely.

For me, its more like, "Doing this will release chemicals from my brain that promote well being."

"Aspergers Yoga"
edit on 18-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Just thought this was a cool symbolic image to respond to your comment with.

Who knows how long that a grown up man child can resist temptation and keep their heart thoroughly extinguished here on earth?

A famous line from Jesus on the topic, I believe, Tear down this temple and I will build it back in 3 days.

Whereas Jesus was said to ascend to Heaven after circumcising his heart, that ascension message is not found in the Luciferian prophecy.

The Luciferian prophecy is apparently the purpose that is purposed upon all earth and the hand stretched out to all nations.
edit on 18-11-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: chr0naut

I've heard some say that the Philistines are the modern day Palestinians and that Goliath and David was when this all started?

The Biblical roots are in the split between the brothers Esau and Jacob, where Jacob stole Esau's blessing from his father, and therefore stole his (and his descendants) birthright.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The Morning star, Lucifer, wants nothing more than to show God how flawed of a creation man is and in doing so he wants to be back by Gods side.

He is doing a fantastic job of showing God how flawed we are.
edit on 18-11-2023 by AlongCameaSpider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The tantra practice still seems like a loser’s game, if you’ve spent your life chasing that O So Divine feeling. But I think it is the first withdrawal stage to go through.

One can practice it for only so long, before the morning glory wraps its vines around your guts, your nerves, your joints, squeezes its death grip, and the dagger eventually pierces the heart, and drags it down to the depths of hell.

You probably cannot soldier through the battlefield, taking the hits, for long enough to be victorious, unless you also quit flirting with the little death.

edit on 19-11-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'd say it came from someone noticing a change in someones behavior or demeanor and couldn't find anything to really describe or explain the experience and used simile and metaphor then that turned into iconography and argument... seeing that argument would never really end? It was passed on and over as monetization.

Another way to say it is: it's the emptiness of emptiness; As in no matter what I/you/anyone says or does in trying to fill it? It is still going to be empty.

edit on 19-11-2023 by crowf00t because: cl

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

“Melancholy and emptiness , the unseen consequence, of the conditions of release”

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Mourning the 'self' is stupid... One's first task should be seeing if it even exists.

That 'self' is in all honesty just grasping and craving learned and habituated one has associated and identified as a me an us a them. Undoing all of that isn't very difficult... Explore all the me and mine(s) that occurred as a here it is there it is turning... To train a here it is there it is; In all those that are stuck trained the same way and know no other way other than to make everyone else just as stuck.

The only struggle it seems that exists in life? Is hoarding all that one wants to be stuck with; And nothing/no one else.

Melancholy is melancholy not being able to see the entire beauty of the concept? Then investigate it... It will unravel as a ball of yarn untangled known appreciated in and of itself whether the origin of it or not is ever known.

Feelings as emotions are untangled and unraveled when one leaves them to the extremes one knows; As pain or not pain... It is possible to also go beyond those as well. However; Those not knowing or understanding that? Then do not know what 'you' are and attempt to try and to unravel that in the same manner. Instead of focusing on doing that with what they've accepted as a 'self'.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No , but Alex Jones Will ! ............*)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
How is that for a click bait thread title?

If memory serves, there is only 1 chapter in the Bible about Lucifer: Isaiah 14.

And here is the verse of prophecy I have chosen to hone in on, number 29:

“Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.”

In context with the rest of this chapter, this seems to me like it says, the LORD’s rod has been broken, and the might of Israel will fail to conquer Palestine. Does that look like what we are now seeing unfold?

That must be why the LORD begat Lucifer, because Lucifer’s fruit shall conquer Palestine.

But what is Lucifer’s fruit?

How art thou fallen?

Prepare slaughter for his children.

Comments?

Interpretation is everything. Get real.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join