It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The visions of mankind…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

6 million years ago in the unknown date and time all we had was the sun and the moon. We lived day by day in this empty world. Empty of sin and empty of pain.

Our brains from mankind were of mush and sponges. The mush were the thoughts and the sponge was meant to be a tool to hold all the visions we seek. The thoughts of taste one day entered our sponge. I call it hunger. So man went out and found food. He found the best tasting food ever.

After finding food man seemed bored so his building brain said “what’s next”? He thought this out for many thousands of years until one day the word “love” entered his brain.

Man’s brain is slowly evolving. Over the thousand years he had been here he learned about food. Slowly he learned something called “weather” so he one day decided to try to stay warm and he covered himself.

Love was always on his mind. What is love he kept asking himself. One day he decided to go seek love. So he packed his belongings (a stone and a big leaf) the leaf was for cover and warmth, the stone was used to throw at his food source to knock down coconuts from trees.

Man roamed this land looking for love and he called himself a nomad. Poof one day he found a beautiful unbathed long haired girl. His brain was still evolving so he decided that love was to pull this girl around by her long beautiful hair.

He one day ran into another man and they had a secret chat. It went like this “Ag ag ag”! So man had a vision and a feeling. He married this beautiful girl and gave her his stone and covered her with his leaf. They had nine babies. He invented the wheel so he could roam more to find more land.

As he found more land he started fighting with other men. This went on and on and on…one day he decided all the fighting needed a name. He called this LOVE.

This vision for mankind…

edit on 14-11-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Beautiful, i LOVE it.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That was great!

Of course once all the fighting was over and they stopped looking for love. Love came and found them. She was there all the time. They were just looking in the wrong place!

S+F

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Haha yes I like your vision!!!! Thank you!

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

...Interesting take on humanity. Funny that I was just thinking a minute before after reading more news about shoplifting that today the word "shame" is virtually unknown in the cultures of the Western world. That is a quaint old word. That set me to thinking that while we in the West pride ourselves in thinking that we are drawing close to understanding that this may be a conscious universe, we seem to have lost steerage.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Don’t worry, it there are two humans left in the world they will fight! Lol

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

JJ

Adam the Inventor
Pete Seeger

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

hat set me to thinking that while we in the West pride ourselves in thinking that we are drawing close to understanding that this may be a conscious universe, we seem to have lost steerage.

Yes, this is a developing understanding. Yet, have we ever HAD steerage, consciousness wise? Some will say yes, all we had to do was to follow the teachings of old, but I say was that really consciousness? Or was it mostly unconscious following of previous thought programming. All those ancient tribes and clans and nations, how conscious were they really? How conscious are we today, really.

I"ve read that those who study consciousness and our minds suggest that something like 98% of what we like to think of as consciousness is merely that, unconscious following of patterns of thought and action.

If this is the case, then that steerage has been woefully inept, relying upon directives laid down by only a few leaders or thinkers here and there and even those directives were simply survival oriented techniques developed for local situations and limited times.

So, if, this understanding that we are living in a conscious universe is true, just how much of a part do we play in it?

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Absolutely yes.

Greetings from Poland.
We're still having shame, and it works almost perfectly.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Haha! Love this video

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A video I watch recently is similar in fashion to your words. But focuses on birth of consciousness rather than birth of mankind. I hope you find it as rewarding as I did ...

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

This video is excellent! Thank you!

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Looking at this as a Rorschach test.
6 Million years ago our forefathers were at the Australopithecus phase in human evolution. Mush as thought.

Nowhere in the story is there a transition away from mush.

I suppose Patriotism is considered by most humans to be Love.

It is unfortunate that those humans who wield the actual political clout use patriotism as a mechanism to sway violence in a certain way.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

I agree with you 100%! Thank you for writing this! I think the mush lived on lol

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

That video is a masterpiece!

It goes a bit beyond Buber's I and Thou.

In my opinion, the revelation that no individual I's opinion about another I is ever that I itself is the greater revelation than even oneness.

And the quest for oneness without that requisite revelation concerning individual I(s) leads to futility and delusion.

Given the choice of knowing individualism or knowing oneness, I would choose the former.

So the video, in my opinion, presents the issue in the proper order.

Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I would choose the former too! The video is great!

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

"Given the choice of knowing individualism or knowing oneness, I would choose the former."

Yes totally agree. However suggest, that when one experience individualism one also experiences oneness. The oneness still has many eye's. So individualism and oneness exist in unison. In a practical sense, when the inner bathes in the outer, the segmentation of consciousness breaks down, so all thoughts, from all consciousnesses, are accessible. But in that oneness, one also recognizes the individual eyes, from which those thoughts arise. So rather than the self being extinguished, it blossoms into all.

top topics

join