It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s going on with Mr Pallywood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Since October 7th this guy, who has been dubbed as Mr. Pallywood on the internets, seems to appear all over the place doing all kinds of different things.

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

Here is his latest. Warning, the video is graphic but possibly staged.

t.me...

Some repeat pictures and videos in the links but worth looking at them all.

So what’s going on here? Wartime narcissist? Propagandist? Genius with many talents?

What say you ATS?
edit on 10-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
He is a professional propagandist. Clearly. Everything from Akbaring as the missiles flew to crying when they got smacked back to seizing in a hospital bed to running around place to place with righteous fury.

It’s a narrative. For all the world is a stage.

The quintessential Palestinian if you will.
a reply to: NorthOS

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

CIA crisis actor

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetwos

It’s so blatantly obvious that it’s almost ridiculous.

I’m trying to fathom how this and the staging of fake injuries and death that I’ve seen can possibly help their cause.

Unless there is a shortage of real drama and real carnage.

Still processing the propaganda components of this whole thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I must admit I watch a bit more than my fair share of what is considered pretty violent video of war and life. You know the ones the likes of liveleak,ync ect… a nasty habit I admit and one I recognize as pretty harmful degenerate behaviour. But I digress. The point is in these videos of carnage you seen very real visceral death. You see what people look like when they get hit with shrapnel. You see exactly what a shell does to the human body.

Now with all that said…..some of the people in the video do in fact look dead. However….I don’t believe they died there to an an artillery shell. Everyone is….to intact… there should be more parts. There should be people so shredded you can hardly tell it was a human. Just shreds of cloth and blood and bone.

That said I’ve also seen numerous videos of people being sprayed with shrapnel and remaining wholly intact and dieing almost Instantly to very small almost invisible wounds.
So could be just as it appears with the exception of the agent.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join