It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archiving selected UFO threads from ATS as PDF files

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Hello Isaac, in your fine work I hope that you archived this thread: "Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!" by Arken, posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:13 AM

It was one of my most memorable memories as The Shrike.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Anyone have any information on the Pan Adria UFO?

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

That you, sir, for doing this. Unfortunately for me, Im a relative newcomer to the site, and came too late, as it seems this site is probably going to die soon, if Im reading the threads right. Not nearly enough time to look through all the threads and rabit holes on here worth looking at. Im gonna bookmark this page so I will be able to read them in the future.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lidstrom5
I have been on this site for years and cherish it so much.
This is my second account because I must of forgot my original.
But that said I will be absolutely lost without ATS and it may sound funny but it's really helping me get threw the loss of my girlfriend recently.... It gives me nights of Sanity and keeps them feelings of doom away I suffer from.

Amen....i feel for you mate, ATS grounds us.

All the best

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
"Wavelength" sent me an email overnight (at [email protected]) with a list of Wavelength's "better threads" on ATS about UFOs, and permission to upload them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since that list was already in the format that can be read by the archiving code I've developed, those threads only took a minute to convert to PDFs and upload.

I've seen a discussion in the Board Business forum here on ATS which suggests that this website may go offline during May 2024. This may, of course, be a false alarm.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, if anyone wants their UFO threads from here archived as PDFs then just send me a list in the above format (i.e. Thread number, Number of pages, Username of thread starter - Thread title) and I'm happy to help by converting those threads into PDFs and add them to my online archive at:
files.afu.se...

(I've also had some help archiving much of the text of posts to ATS, but I'd be very hesitant to save/upload them without permission from the current site owner (who appears to have dropped out of contact with the moderators here...) and anyway for some key threads I'd like to also save images and - at least least approximately - the original formatting).

edit on 9-5-2024 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thank you. Your work is amazing. Downloading all the reports. Thx. a reply to: IsaacKoi

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join