It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infectious disease vaccinations could all be offered via skin patches instead of injections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Estimates vary on how many children and adults have needle phobia, but it's a lot. The Cleveland Clinic gives a population estimate of 10%:

my.clevelandclinic.org...

A few minutes ago, the Medical Xpress online news service announces the development of a skin patch method for delivering medications:

medicalxpress.com...

If so, the most common current global method of vaccination, via injections given by trained medical professionals, which involve a lot of costs plus a lot of access restrictions, could be replaced by peel-off stickers, a potentially more effective method since distribution would involve a fraction of the difficulties seen in current vaccination campaigns around the world. Interesting. *Assuming* the strength of the medication is roughly equivalent between injections vs. skin patches, this represents a major breakthrough in global health services. What say you?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

I say it's a very slippery slope that makes me extremely uncomfortable.

I no longer have trust or faith in those in authority to do the right thing. It always boils down to money, power and agenda.

I would be terrified to send my child to school noting this teach was available. Parental consent means nothing, as we've seen with the sexualization of preschoolers.

They're working on an aerosol version, though so it's not like we're going to have a say over our bodies. We can't even get the GMO's, pesticides and chemicals out of our food supply.

Before saying 'organic' look up what it takes to qualify as organic.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill
Is this simply another, easier way to force another vaccine on us?
No, I won't be getting it.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Every time you get a shot, there is a risk that some microbe can get beneath the skin and cause infection. Microbes are deep in the skin sometimes, in an area where that alcohol rub won't reach...they can get shoved in by the needle. This is common information in the higher medical field, but most people and even people giving shots are not aware of the risk. The immune system of healthy people can usually take care of this, but some people with autoimmune systems might over react to a microbe deep in the muscle.

So, depending on how this delivery is done, it could be safer and less adverse reactions will probably happen. Even though the ratio of this causing problems is only maybe a tenth of a percent, consider a hundred million people times that tenth of a percent. And that is only one way that a side effect reaction can happen, there are multiple risk factors involved like intolerances to the vaccine or adjuvant chemistry itself. The skin is an organ, it can detox things, it can filter out toxins you are intolerant to in a shot. So yes, this could be a plus for the medical field.

But I still will not get the covid vaccine or any vaccine which I do not feel the risk is worse than the benefit for me personally...even if it is not injected.
edit on 18-10-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1 --- when I studied macrobiotics, starting in the 1980s, I also looked at the ongoing process of organic certification, its strengths and weaknesses, etc. That turns out to be an ongoing process. For example, some store-brand varieties of fresh organic spinach carry a heavy load of pesticides. The US use of pesticides for organic farmers is allowed when there is no other alternative, so that's not very protective of customers. I used the produce cleaning method recommended by Gary Null, PhD, which revealed a heavy white cloud of pesticide residue in boxes of that spinach... what a bummer.

new topics

top topics

join