It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Approves Updated Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines for COVID

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: JAGStorm

That's not how viruses evolve.

That's not a conspiracy theory, that's just being ignorant.

They evolve when we say so....in a lab.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So since it is not a severe threat, how come they are pushing this vaccine on everyone yet.

Gotta get those mail in ballot methods up and running!
Expect more virus|vaccine fear|panic for 2024.

What worked in 2020, might just work in 2024 ....

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Not only was there no clinical trials for this, it's based on manufacturing data only, the genetic therapy ("vaccine") is already obsolete because it was created for a now mostly extinct variant. It's not FDA approved the proper way, and there is no emergency but they are still recommending it for children who have a survival rate of 99.99??etc percent for a bioweapon released virus which has mutated to be another common cold virus. Oh and that doesn't even count the adverse effects its going to cause from DNA contamination, cancer causing sv40 promoters and immortal spike protein creation from modRNA. Spike protein is toxic and causes cell death.

The fact anyone could pretend this is something helpful at this point is at the very best because their brain has turned to mush.
edit on 12-9-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   

“The public can be assured that these updated vaccines have met the agency’s rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality.

Sooo........they used ten mice instead of eight?

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The people doing this aren't concerned with free thinkers, disobedience, or defiance. They believe they have enough boot lickers that they are invulnerable.

The shots are nothing more than population management and each new version is simply a tweak of the function. Just like software updates.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thejohnfist

Wow I applaud your post, you just mad it easy to understand, I agree with you, the need for soo many boosters is based on trying to fix the mistakes of the previews one, we humans are nothing but software for the Pharma.

Bill Gates will be soo proud.

I always feel that the jabs have a very different meaning that people think.

Scaremongering works, we will see a few more articles of how people are filling hospitals and dying and that should be enough to make pharma profits soar a few more trillions.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/12/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
These new treatments are also approved in Canada.

They are not boosters but a new a formulation Health Canada states.

Health Canada recommends for those 5 and up one shot whether you had been jabbed before or not. Babies 6 months to 4 if prevously not jabbed are recommended 2 shots.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines . Designed Obsolescence for a Profit . None Work or EVER Will . Talk about the Ultimate Government Backed SCAM ........

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheEther

Babies 6 months to 4 if prevously not jabbed are recommended 2 shots.

How crazy is that?
6 month old babies are being recommend 2 times the dose of adults.

Injecting a baby with an emergency authorized experimental gene therapy drug, when we're not even in an emergency, nor is there any significant threat to the baby, sounds a lot like child abuse to me.

edit on 12-9-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I was at the pharrmacy picking up a prescription for my mother, 95 years old and not vaxxed but with natural immunity from having had Covid in early 2020 and hasn't had it since, even when I( also not vaxxed) had it in late 2021.
An elderly woman on a walker came in with a care giver/ chaperone and deflected a question if she wanted a shot. She said NO, she's had enough shots. Good for her. Don't get vaxxed, you'll live longer.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I don't blame you, with so many things gov'ts have done to their people, you'd be naive to think otherwise.

Tuskegee experiment
MKultra
Willowbrook Experiments
Operation Big Buzz

To name a few.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
HERE WE GO: FDA Approves Updated Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines for COVID, as Prior Formulations Deemed Ineffective Against Emerging Variant

They're back.
This seems silly

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval and emergency use authorization (EUA) of updated Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for 2023-2024. The development highlights the FDA’s acknowledgment that previous vaccine versions were ineffective against newer variants like Omicron XBB.1.5.

Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research says:

“The public can be assured that these updated vaccines have met the agency’s rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality.

I didn't know that emergency medical use authorization met the usual standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality. Don't vaccines have to go through the proper trails and testing in order to be considered safe?

Get a load of the guidelines:

Updated Guidelines:

Individuals 5 years of age and older regardless of previous vaccination are eligible to receive a single dose of an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months since the last dose of any COVID-19 vaccine.

Individuals 6 months through 4 years of age who have previously been vaccinated against COVID-19 are eligible to receive one or two doses of an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (timing and number of doses to administer depends on the previous COVID-19 vaccine received).

Unvaccinated individuals 6 months through 4 years of age are eligible to receive three doses of the updated authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or two doses of the updated authorized Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.

Individuals 5 years of age and older regardless of previous vaccination are eligible to receive a SINGLE dose, but unvaccinated individuals 6 months through 4 years of age are eligible to receive TWO or Three doses. Can someone explain the reasoning here?

On Thursday, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the Surgeon General of Florida, and Governor Ron Desantis held a press conference on COVID at Culhane’s Irish Pub and Restaurant in Jacksonville, Florida. Dr. Ladapo warned Americans not to take the new Covid booster shots. Dr. Ladapo warned the American people not to take the new COVID vaccines.

I'm thankful to have a State Surgeon General with some common sense and critical thinking skills.

Florida’s Surgeon General slams the new, untested mRNA vaccine:
“There’s essentially no evidence for it. There’s been no clinical trial done in human beings showing that it benefits people. There’s been no clinical trial showing that it is a safe product for people…” pic.twitter.com/iefab6VPqZ
— Rebel News Canada (@RebelNews_CA) September 7, 2023

I didn't get them last time, and I won't be getting them this time.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the new shot was acually made to make us all LESS resistant?
Does feel like something Pfizer would do.
Or maybe Prozac withdrawals aren't inspiring enough mass shootings, so they put a hostility and aggression modifier in this one.
Some might laugh, but Messenger RNA can literally carry codes that change a person's DNA.
If you wake up with scales and a tail, fret not, just go to the bathroom and turn on the heated fan so the winter doesn't make you hibernate,
and most of all, TRUST YOUR OVERLORDS!
They R hear 2 Halp!

a reply to: thejohnfist

edit on 19-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: elaboration/ clarification

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Haha, if you were stupid enough to take a drug they made in two months, and still got COVID and were just as sick or not as everyone else then line up lol

The rest of us will laugh again as many get sick again and sadly many die. You see, that was their goal all along.

That and we'll your marked now forever lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join