It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gains Support

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Joe Biden is the PERFECT candidate to back if you hate black people, want to exterminate Jews

Really hitting the hyperbole pipe hard today. There’s so many things you can criticize Biden for, partly how he fails the electorate he claims to represent. But how do you expect people to take your ideas seriously when you start so heavy out the gate with huge claims without showing your math?

If you're asking for some math, it just explains why you don't comprehend this to begin with.

Fine.

Give me the case Joe Biden is ‘literally Hitler’

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Honestly Biden has said some pretty racist and just overall dumb stuff . To compare him to Trump is disingenuous I think

That’s a lot different than proclaiming someone is Hitler though is it not?

Racism is a spectrum, Hitler is the far end.

Again, just calling anyone who is semi racist or we dislike Hitler just dilutes words and their meanings.

Biden is a garbage president. He has a long standing horrible political tenure. He’s done worse for minority electorates he’s claimed to champion. That doesn’t make him Hitler.

If we validate stuff like this, we can’t complain for straw men arguments for others. Fair is fair.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Semi-racist?

"I don't want my kids growing up in a jungle... A racial jungle."

"Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids."

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

"You can not go to a 7-eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight indian accent."

Also can't forget that he gave the eulogy for Robert Byrd, a known Grand Cyclops of the KKK.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Sorry. I forgot everyone secretly loves to play the identity politic Olympics as long as it’s not their side on trial.

I’ll make sure to use more powerful descriptions next time.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JAY1980

Ukrainian Nazis? OMG you are all over them.

Russian Nazis?

Silence.

That's all I need to know.

Hypocrisy and double standards.

No?

Are you posting about another thread? Nothing about Ukrainian nazis in the OP.

Lol, he wouldn’t be carping properly if he wasn’t allowed to invent weird tangents out of thin air.

Replying to a poster posting about US support for Ukraine Nazis in this thread is inventing "weird tangents out of thin air"?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join