It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI kills another one .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Knowing little I can deduce the man’s race as the liberals have not outraged once on this. Sad some deaths require outrage and others are dismissible based on such irrelevance.

reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
On a related / unrelated (depending on your perspective), I have a major issue with the use of "flash-bang" devices, just in general. And, I say this for the following reasons:

1. They almost always start fires. So, if the intent is to 'burn down' the dwelling they are trying to clear, then why mask it with a flash-bang device?? Why not just torch the joint the old fashioned way and be done with it?? So, these are BS for this reason.

2. The "flash-bang" is intended (if you believe it's not for starting fires) to create shock and confusion. They are intended to disorient the people they are deployed against. Okay, if that's the case, then how can you possibly expect the victims of such a device to "react" to the use of one of these devices rationally? To follow commands? To obey??? They're deaf, they've been blinded, they're in shock...so what did you expect (LEO's)???? .... "STOP!! GET ON THE GROUND!! DO EXACTLY AS I SAY...OR ELSE I'LL SHOOT!!! Instead, why not just scream out what your real intentions are, to shoot the MF'er (DEAD), regardless of WHAT they do???? Because...that's what you're gonna' do anyway, right????

So, IMNSHO, flash-bangs are just an excuse for a bunch of gung-ho jackbooted storm-troopers to go in and shoot up the joint and everyone inside!

Prove me wrong!

they case charing but all they are are big fire crackers, they do have pyro smoke charges that burn with an open and very hot flame but flash banes unless thrown into a horders house and even than i would say its 1 in 1,000,000.

direct link to the DOJ and the use of flash bangs in enclosed areas and use on civilians.

here is the important part

i have personally used flash banges a number of times and never did a fire happen or even smoldering.

" There is always the possibility of fire, and a great deal of smoke is produced. There is also the danger of flying fragments and the possibility that it will not ignite. Flashbangs can cause loss of hearing so it should be mandatory to wear appropriate hearing protection when training with these devices" DOJ link on use of flashbangs on civilians and civialn structures

<< 2  3  4   >>

join