It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live worm found in Australian woman's brain in world first

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
What if the reason most of the developed world has recently descended into clownery-is that these brain worms have slowly but steadily been growing in huge chunks of the population?

Loads of folks could have them-how many people have actually had a brain scan to check?

Bonus societal chaos points if the worms are actually alien parasites like the Gou'auld from Stargate.

I miss stargate, it was one hell of a series

All the best

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It didn't it would have still been in a vein or some part of the blood supply.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Another thing that struck me about this is that they say that;

"The growth of the third-stage larva in the human host is notable, given that previous experimental studies have not demonstrated larval development in domesticated animals, such as sheep, dogs, and cats."

Which suggests they've been experimenting with Ophidascaris larvae in controlled environments.

Now if they've been experimenting with this rather obscure parasite then I don't think its an unreasonable leap to think 'they' are probably experimenting with literally hundreds, possibly thousands, of similar parasites, viruses or who knows what else.

Only needs one of these experimentations to break free - or to be released - from a research laboratory and who knows what sort of chaos could ensue.
Look at the global panic caused by Covid.

We are literally playing with fire.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well thanks for that mate, has there been a more disgusting thread this year

Perhaps she was just role playing too hard for the new game Bladurs Gate 3

anyway to try and cleanse my own mind

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Makes me think of post apocalyptic movies

They show all the other stuff but not what people will have to go through when all the testing labs the world over eventually collapse because they're not being kept up and all the electricity is gone. ....and they release all the # that's been created

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: DBCowboy

It didn't it would have still been in a vein or some part of the blood supply.

Huh?

How exactly would it have gotten in a vein????? They aren't all open inside of us and it wasn't injected

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Through a cut or lesion, the eggs are small and if it gets into the lymph system it will travel to the portal where it goes into a vein.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are known anti parasite drugs. Oh, if only they hadn't been banned because of Covid and the reliance on those vaxxes.
Which also were rumored to have been laced with parasites and at the very least have been thought to damage a person immune system.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well we humans has been feeding from nature since the begging of humankind, soo is not reason why nature cannot feed from us.

Beside that I seen this same thing in the program on TV Monsters inside me, its some weird stuff growing on humans, I also seen an episode of worms no in the brain but in the scalp.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"Now if they've been experimenting with this rather obscure parasite then I don't think its an unreasonable leap to think 'they' are probably experimenting with literally hundreds, possibly thousands, of similar parasites, viruses or who knows what else."

There are many who think Lyme disease was modified in a lab-if so they were messing with ticks..

I bet some fool has messed around with Leucochloridium as well.
That is another one we do not want to see jump to humans.

Leucochloridium, a parasitic worm that invades a snail's eyestalks, where it pulsates to imitate a caterpillar. The worm then mind-controls its host out into the open for hungry birds to pluck its eyes out.

www.wired.com...
gif:
media.wired.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I saw that but had not seen the gory details, quite put me off my tea.

And who the hell eats slugs?

Once had a conference with a barrister. He had a chrome thing used as a paperweight on his desk. Asked him why and was a hip replacement gone wrong, one of his cases.

Asked why his pens were in a Sainsburys Ratatouille can and he just said "Slugs".

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Are they "banned"?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
mRNA (modRNA) vaccines weakening the immune system to the point where anything is possible it seems. We're going to see some crazy sh# over the next few years.
Really ?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are known anti parasite drugs. Oh, if only they hadn't been banned because of Covid and the reliance on those vaxxes.

This isn't about the ability to treat the patient rather the fact that this parasite crossed species whilst not previously showing any signs of being able to do so.

Which also were rumored to have been laced with parasites and at the very least have been thought to damage a person immune system.

If the COVID vaccinations were/are 'laced with parasites' that would mean 5.5 billion people - over 70% of the worlds population - are walking around with creepy crawlies in them.

There are plenty of aspects to this story and I'd rather not see it descend into yet another bitchfest over Covid.
There are countless threads here on ATS where you can discuss Covid and vaccinations etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join