It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentine couple get teleported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is a weird one that seems to be an authentic case of leaving a couple heading to a family reunion in Argentina and ending up in rural Mexico. Apparently, it was widely reported in Mexico and Argentina until it wasn't. The weird one is that the car was teleported as well, But had burn marks on it. It was confiscated and then replaced with a similar model. Definitely a strange one.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What??? Wow…. Weird . I have sooo many questions .

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Cheers mate. Good to see something I'd never heard of i.e. 1st story. I had heard the story of Perez a while back. Strange occurrences.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 19-8-2023 by bally001 because: Added sentence

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Did they register any mileage or have less gasoline in the tank (or more for that matter)?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's about time we started teleporting. Just think of the time and money you can save going halfway around the world. It's so much more efficient.

You know it's going to piss the gas companies off if you can get to Mexico from Argentina without burning a gallon of gas.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Cool. Teleportation would be so much more streamlined and painless if it were able to be used as a method of transportation. Maybe one day!

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eyesopen777
It's about time we started teleporting. Just think of the time and money you can save going halfway around the world. It's so much more efficient.

Teleportation reminds me about that infamous "Fly" horror movie. I watched it as a kid and it left me traumatized. It was so scary and disgusting. So no, thanks.

new topics

top topics

join