It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ozempic Craze

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ozempic and Wegovy can reverse heart disease symptoms

Daily Mail

A landmark global trial found semaglutide - known under brand names Ozempic and Wegovy – was three times more effective than any existing treatments for heart failure.

Experts said the new class of weight-loss drugs will herald a ‘new era’, transforming the lives of patients with the deadly disease.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Beware of this drug ozempic, it have side effects that are not been talk about because big pharma is profiting very well from it, the ugly side effects will not be in the public knowledge until pharma makes the most they can from people and it will be too much to hide.

Ozempic® Lawsuits

Trustwell Law is accepting cases on behalf of people who took Ozempic®, or Wegovy®, Rybelsus®, Mounjaro™, or Saxenda®, and subsequently developed severe stomach issues.

While nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach (abdominal) pain, and constipation are known side effects associated with Ozempic and other semaglutide medications, patients who have experienced severe stomach problems are filing Ozempic lawsuits. Trustwell Law is accepting claims from Ozempic patients for the following injuries:

Gastroparesis
Persistent vomiting (more than 4 weeks)
Stomach paralyzed/not working
Persistent nausea, diarrhea (more than 4 weeks)
Death

The problems is that many people after stopping Ozempic over a year still having side effects of severe diarrhea and stomach pain after eating.

www.trustwelllaw.com...

Then is the Ozempic face, this is how people on ozempic looks like after losing weight, they are running to get face fillers to cover up the over sagging of the skin in the face.

“Ozempic face” is a term for common side effects of the type 2 diabetes medication semaglutide (Ozempic). It can cause sagging and aging of facial skin. A doctor may recommend lifestyle modifications or facial fillers to treat these effects.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Beware the new fad is not what people think.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yet another thing Ozempic is credited with -

Ozempic appears to curb patients' cravings for booze, cigarettes and even GAMBLING

The breakthrough drug Ozempic that has helped over 50 million Americans lose weight has also helped smokers and problem drinkers curb their cravings.

A smattering of trials involving rats and humans, as well as a growing number of anecdotal reports, have shown that Americans prescribed semaglutide – the active ingredient in the diabetes drug Ozempic – saw their alcohol and nicotine use gradually drop off.

The drug has also been shown to help its millions of users curb other compulsive behaviors besides drug and alcohol use, from the seemingly innocuous like nail biting and binging sweets to potentially ruinous impulsive spending and gambling.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Why oh why that seems very familiar, yep the snail oil sellers claim when they were advertising their goods on the road.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: StratosFear
Is that the commercial that has all the large people dancing the dance of these knees have had enough?

Funny! I think I know which one you are talking about, a large woman puts on a yellow dress and dances around a water fountain with a mail man with a whole lotta other people dancing around too. I have the TV on while I'm typing this and that commercial was just on a little while ago.

No, that's not Ozempic. But yeah, those pharma commercials all kinda run together. Too many of them.

Haha! The Fat Bluberry chick! She wears an all blue jumpsuit in the beginning, I’m like holy cow, literally.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well I took for the suger and the added side effect of weight to slow the liver scarring, which to date they can do nothing about.

Minor nausea and constipation but that is hard to judge since I have severe I.B.S.

Have lost over eleven pounds through first round. Jury out for now. Will continue for now because I need major spine surgery and lower sugar and weight will help there.

Keep ya posted and say prayer for me please.

Thanks don

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well wishes on your journey! My A1C has gone from 11 to currently...drumroll....7! I have now lost 26 lbs. I am past having nausea a couple of days after my shot. My mind is filled with different flavors I want to try, broadening my " food vision". I'm happy. I'm happy and I'm getting healthier.

originally posted by: dlbott
Well I took for the suger and the added side effect of weight to slow the liver scarring, which to date they can do nothing about.

Minor nausea and constipation but that is hard to judge since I have severe I.B.S.

Have lost over eleven pounds through first round. Jury out for now. Will continue for now because I need major spine surgery and lower sugar and weight will help there.

Keep ya posted and say prayer for me please.

Thanks don

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

Thanks blue, I hope I can drop that much. Will slow the liver damage considerably. Keep those good thoughts coming and congrats.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ozempic and Wegovy Linked to Health Condition

Using the weight-loss shots Ozempic and Wegovy can increase the risk of severe gastrointestinal problems, adding to the ever-growing list of undesired side effects.

People using weekly injections of Ozempic and Wegovy, which has the active ingredient semaglutide, for weight loss have a higher chance of pancreatitis, bowel obstructions and stomach paralysis.

Experts warned that while rare, thousands of people could be at risk due to the drugs' rising popularity.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join