It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell new Swiss myocarditis study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Doc Campbell has got his hands on the latest independent studies of the control group not getting boosters and the people getting the booster a live study in fact. It seems to be quite damming, New Zealand is getting a superhero campaign going to get people to get the boosters. With the latest figures it is looking like anyone getting heart disease after the booster seems to be in a good position with regards to getting a lawsuit going. The percentage levels of raised Troponin levels indicating heart damage is indisputable. So if this percentage gets heart damage another percentage gets kidney damage, Ovary liver, etc.It is no wonder the health systems can't cope, they are too busy treating the injuries that they caused.

edit on 27-7-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think you meant elevated Troponin levels that indicate a possible heart attack.

originally posted by: anonentity
Doc Campbell has got his hands on the latest independent studies of the control group not getting boosters and the people getting the booster a live study in fact. It seems to be quite damming, New Zealand is getting a superhero campaign going to get people to get the boosters. With the latest figures it is looking like anyone getting heart disease after the booster seems to be in a good position with regards to getting a lawsuit going. The percentage levels of raised Typonine levels indicating heart damage is indisputable. So if this percentage gets heart damage another percentage gets kidney damage, Ovary liver, etc.It is no wonder the health systems can't cope, they are too busy treating the injuries that they caused.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePsycheaux

Thanks fixed it.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey anonentity, I got both jabs under serious duress in order to the job that is my passion, and support my whānau, mortgage etc. I had all my bloods down before as I was terrified. I asked for the heart bloods to be done, but will have to check my results to see which each ones.

Tried to film my experience and almost got smash by the huge Māori warden security woman and we called the police. Will try to post my story that wrote straight after.

I signed my consent form (which they didn't offer, I had to request one) under duress.

I am following all this carefully, and love Dr Campbell, watch most of what he posts.

Kia ora mo tō mahi anonentity. Thank you for your work or keeping us informed.

How do I add a word document into here.?

Oh I haven't had a booster, they stop demanding that in my profession and left it up to the boss to decide if the workers had to get a booster. Thank the atua my boss said our choice.

edit on 27-7-2023 by Cloudbuster because: Added more

edit on 27-7-2023 by Cloudbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

You can upload the document to www.archive.org then post a link to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Just don't get any more of them, with any luck you have dodged the bullet.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I dont plan on getting anymore for sure. a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

You can upload the document to www.archive.org then post a link to it.

You can also copy and paste the text.

edit on 27-7-2023 by IndieA because: Added Quote

top topics

join