It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World first - senior politician apologises for discrimination against unvaxxed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I heard express herself about this some time ago. Thank you.

I wish Ms. Smith the best of luck in her hopes to represent Albertans interests in a way our Prime Minister will be receptive. We can’t always get what we want, but often practising communicating in the spirit of cooperation splits the difference. I live on the best coast, but find this example of hers' inspiring.

I was fortunate to be off work in the lead up to the last election and to meet a pleasant fellow serving us back east. I also spoke with those who were hopeful to see if they could perhaps have the opportunity to take his place.

Some comments I heard our Prime Minister express around the time really harshed my mellow. I gave our rep a piece of my mind, so I did not know what to expect when we had a chance to speak together one on one.

These neighbours all encouraged me to practice being more active having my voice heard, and were optimistic addressing my concerns. I liked that, hopefully their ideals don’t get worn down at work. These candidates left me feeling better about my hopes for our nation. I spoke about a half hour with them.

I felt scared before speaking with our federal rep. I did not want to give into temptation and lose my temper with him. He listened to me at length, we spoke together for couple of hours. got a good feeling about his efforts to do what he can for our community.

I tried to apologize for my harsh words in that letter expressing disappointment about our Prime Minister. I asked about some ideas I touched on in correspondence, and anything else I could remember that was a priority for me to do with decisions to be made at the time. I thanked him for some of the things he has helped my family out with as well.

I am sort of sharp in my writing, and more blunt then I would like to be in person. He took the time to speak in person with me. That was really special for someone who prefers it that way if possible.

I did explore some of the darker probabilities of what could play out at the time, and considered speaking with some of those in our security services. I did not, for safety (not mine).

It was a puzzling feeling trying to come to terms with this. Some suggested those who serve in this sort of capacity were paying me lip service. I did not feel any dishonesty in them. I have a strange way of expressing myself sometimes, so I have doubts that the nature of our conversations is the way others imagined.

If I could wave a magic wand, I would like our leaders to practice coming to some sort of agreement about what the best that could be hoped for given what they know about any given situation. Next practice bringing their best ideas to the table. Finally practice working out decisions in the context of what would be the most effective, quickest way to encourage positive change.

I imagine they try to do this within their own parties, but would like them to do that all together. When we focus on our differences, it becomes all too easy to revert to fear, obligation, and guilt when one gets tired. And then some wonder why there’s war?

Don’t give up, having your voice heard. It gets easier communicating over time.

The best thing making an effort like that showed me, was to try and speak in person with them if at all possible. I feel change comes from the bottom up, and that our Prime Minister would be wise to practice taking more direction from the rest of his team, his colleagues on the other side, and lower levels of government. I feel a positive example is the best form of leadership. Service.

Good evening,

edit on 20-7-2023 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacingx3, clarity, grammar,added practice to the last paragraph, cleaned up edit tagsx? (lost count), spellingx2,NTS I think you may like it better if you practice using the preview button.lol

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

I’m afraid we’ll need that magic wand.

The system is full of cronyism, blackmail, bribery, and worse.

The good people who enter the political arena don’t stand a chance.

They are either cancelled or consumed by the system.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

I feel tired atm, but in brief: Don't lose hope, I believe in us.

The forces we submit too, are the ones that rule over us.

F.O.G. limits our potential and keeps us in a lower vibration. Practice the virtues, and directing your energies into picturing positive outcomes and probabilities.

It's sounds all very pie in sky, but even little actions like cleaning up litter, smiling at your neighbours, or doing volunteer work create impacts that go beyond smoke and mirrors.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It’s just a deceitful move from their side. It’s just the beginning of yet another scandal. They will continue till Antichrist establishes his reign. Don’t get overwhelmed by their change of heart. Dog’s tail can never be straightened.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It’s just a deceitful move from their side. It’s just the beginning of yet another scandal. They will continue till Antichrist establishes his reign. Don’t get overwhelmed by their change of heart. Dog’s tail can never be straightened.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I suggest not forgiving anyone for their human rights violations until they've been prosecuted and paid the appropriate punishment. Simply apologizing is certainly not enough. We didn't allow the nazis to simply apologize for their crimes against humanity. They still to this day prosecute any nazis that have escaped justice. We need Nuremburg style prosecution of anyone that pushed that crap along with anyone in a position of power that was just following orders.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: quietspectator
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

If the apology were truly heartfelt and not just some ploy to retain power, the amnesty would already be granted.

Since she was just elected again, it seems her power is secure for some time regardless.
The fact that the media blacked her out over this, tells you she is over the target taking flack.

I think Alberta is one of the better provinces in Canada to live in.
edit on 20-7-2023 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here in Minnesota... they are now profiling us. I got a call today from a Behavorial Surveillance office. Here is the call on Twitter.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join