It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The endless amount of monologues on narcissism on the internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
People seem to be frustrated about their incapability to deal with people. Posting endless monologues on the internet doesn't make me think anything better about them than the subject they are talking about. Everybody seems to be falling for it. We all need a scapegoat and everybody has had a relationship they got so frustrated about they feel the need to find themselves without error. It makes me wonder if they are talking about Satan or if they are Satan themselves.

Just wow. How can you be so ignorant about the hate you carry and spread around the internet. Must be the counter spiritual movement. Are they going to kill us?

Enjoy:

edit on 11-7-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People behaved much different before the internet and cell phones. I listened to the first couple minutes of that music and had enough. I'm not sure how one's supposed to feel after listening to it.
edit on 06/29/2021 by ussmidway because: Expanding my thought.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ussmidway

I heard that album my brother had when I was about 12 years old. It scared the **** out of me.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It makes me wonder what on earth we are about to be confronted with and what everything has always been, not questioning my life but just standing amazed.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Oh I love Sepultura and Roots bloody Roots.
As to the people, they all seem to have caught the narcissist bug.
Worst of all tik tokers.
I feel nauseous when I see them holding a phone and making these stupid faces, obliviou to their surroundings.

Fortunately there are plenty of those who are immune to it.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Escape to the Void. 2nd

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

me too! I can deal with people, but I like to think my endless narcissistic monologues are fun and educational.
But I am always aware that Satan lives in me. I am him he is me, he is you, he is your family, your neighbour...
There's no escape. he is who challenges you, who if you're smart, shows you that your mind, our humanities biggest strength is also our downfall if we can't be honest to ourselves and others.
Sadly there's no real recipe because just shutting down and out is only leading to stagnation and once you stagnate you lost the game.
A lot of fun riddles from the Sphinx tied to this

Life, Trivial Pursuit, the Game.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I guess I was all wrong and people do lie and conspire.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I don't know if the problem can be summed up in one little sentence? Humans are complicated, they're the same, but in the details very different. And the details matter a lot.

A lot of the issue is the same as it always was, some people are just on "live" 24/7" without any reflection whatsoever just out "gaining social points" with whatever group they want to be associated with. Virtue signaling as the kids call it. But that often goes towards attention at all costs.
See me!

There's nothing per se wrong with that I guess, it seems like everybody has that to some extent on some occassions or whatever. But like the song I don't remember says: those who scream the loudest got only little to say.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No, humans are very simple.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Once I was trying to date a girl, she invites me on a date, she doesn't show, I later text her and ask "where were you last night? I waited!"
She says we didn't have plans and calls me a gaslighter.

I later find out she has multiple personalities.
This really happened to me.
I was also a psych major.
I know how to pick em!
Meanwhile the actual psychopath I know still gets all the girls and makes more money than I do.
Everybody knows the buzzwords though, thank god!

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

You will be called incel and misogynist for that reply.

Girls run the world.

top topics

join