It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the censorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It is no secret that we are seeing a information crackdown, from all the big players. If the truth has to be metered it is usually for a reason, to find that reason you could get into some interesting rabbit holes. So to keep it simple, we can deduce what the censorship is trying to hide by asking the question of what information can we not find, that could be found before the world went strange. Simply because this information would in a de facto way point to the culprit. What seems to be missing are the up-to-date Birth and death rates, also their forensically related affirmations, like cremation rates, etc. Criticizing an experimental medical procedure is also a no-no which can get you banned from many social media sites. Doctors can get deregistered and lose their incomes if they don't play ball. Governments are not interested in death rates that are eclipsing world war numbers So it seems to be pointing at the death rates that by omission are being hidden.
So here are five reasons why almost a billion people are no longer on this planet that were here in 2020, of course, it is anecdotal as the previously reliable figures are not available. But the circumstantial evidence is compelling, would we notice a twelve percent reduction, maybe not depending on your normalcy bias, but next year it might be obvious. thecovidblog.com...

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I wonder if Biden was telling the truth.

"in the future we will see a society of people with dementia " this has always worried me.

Pay attention to your doctors personality to see if any changes, since many had to be vaxxed.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It has been reported that many faked the vax, I would have. Would you take something that was killing and maiming a good percentage of your patients?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It has been reported that many faked the vax, I would have. Would you take something that was killing and maiming a good percentage of your patients?

HELL NO.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

This is an interesting
twenty percent increase in blood clots.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have a theory that aim of the censorship is to avoid nature (no stories of men being masculine, no stories of white men helping another race, no varying opinions of any sort on any matter from the public aside from the gov narrative).

And to avoid nature and make everyone believe we live in a digital realm and not in natural realm, we are obviously denying truth

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And to think, this statement right here would probably have gotten you banned and censored from many websites and certainly the big bubble gum ones like twatty and facey back in 2020

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
We dont need governments to tell us what we already know.

Vaccine bad for you.

Sorry its not a vaccine because people are still getting this covid crap. And people are getting pumped with whatever sh1te is in that vaccine.

Doesn't that make it a lose-lose situation?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Your statement "we dont need governments" is more true today than it has ever been. That is another huge reason for censorship. Lots of empty suits are becoming obsolete and they need to restructure stuff so they can still collect a vig

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There's no censorship.

It's just that official figures don't show what certain people want them to show.

The data doesn't match my fantasy, ergo the data is incorrect and the truth being hidden from us!!!!

(Bit like the argument "we know for a fact that the Smithsonian hid all evidence that North American was once inhabited by an advanced race of giants because ..... there is no evidence of them! So what else could have happened to it?")

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
They don't want any data exposed the might hurt the bottom line

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That may not be so unrealistic. I've seen that many cancer doctors say they wouldn't do chemo and radiation if they got cancer themselves.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

You could also add that for everything pointing at the vaccine is dangerous, there is a deniability factor the extent of which is much the same as any subversive military operation. But the biggy is and has been no open debate nill nothing nada, that's because it could never be argued that it was safe in the light of an open forum. They might have got away with it in the early days but now the smell is affecting everything.

top topics

join