It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Places

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I have a draw toward Connecticut. No idea why. Although, doing my genealogy I've discovered I have a British line I never knew about -- back to the Windsors and Tudors.

I had a weird obsession with everything French, French food, french clothing, decor, music everything.
This was from a very young age too. It didn’t make sense because there was no connection and I had little exposure to the culture. Then I found out my Great Grandmother was French! It is in my blood!

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I have a draw toward Connecticut. No idea why. Although, doing my genealogy I've discovered I have a British line I never knew about -- back to the Windsors and Tudors.

I had a weird obsession with everything French, French food, french clothing, decor, music everything.
This was from a very young age too. It didn’t make sense because there was no connection and I had little exposure to the culture. Then I found out my Great Grandmother was French! It is in my blood!

Interesting.

I did a past life regression -- it was a group thing that happened while I was there for something else.

I went back to England. There was a castle, a green lawn, tree lined entry area. I was running and hiding in the trees. I stepped out, a knight on a horse saw me, he galloped toward me, swung a mace and hit the side of my jaw. I was about 12. When the person doing the exercise brought us back -- I couldn't come back. I had died.

Years later a psychic said to me: "Do you know your brother killed you in a past life".

And I have a missing bone in my jaw. My right lower jaw is not connected to the upper jaw.

There are documentations of those who have a birthmark or other indication of where they were shot or knifed in a previous life.

You really just can not deny this stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Does the tinnitus bother you though?

Have you actually tried listening to it?

Mines permanent, I can point to the second it started. Although admittedly that's just the moment I began to notice it. A sliding of the door, the clash of metal on metal. Then the din. Do you remember how yours started?

I was 2, at a place of peace and comfort whilst waiting for a drink of juicy juice from a family friend

I couldn't say what tinnitus is about although I would hazard a guess that it could be interrelated to other perceptual phenomenon such as visual disturbances, I have those memories too.

Distractions from life? I find them insidious, the wrong path. For my feet anyways.
The tinnitus? It isn't distracting.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I take it you've read Stevenson's works on this topic.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

No.

I really haven't read anything other than excerpts here and there.

It's hard to explain Channeling. My "guys" have always been with me. I'll think something, see something, read something, and they will "tell me" Yes or No.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Cheers

No.

It's hard to explain Channeling. My "guys" have always been with me. I'll think something, see something, read something, and they will "tell me" Yes or No.

Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls, both by Michael Newton should interest you.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: amicusbrief

I would hardly call a mold conscious.

I personally don’t feel mankind are higher spiritually. Our intelligence obviously poses advantages to our understanding, but I think compelling arguments can be made that animals experience, witness and are in tune with the supernatural and otherworldly. It’s especially apparent in more intelligent animals with close relationships to humans such as dogs, cats and horses.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So many people have such a hard time accepting the past life experience descriptions as told by others, and rightfully so.

The filters in our left brain are there for the very purpose of discerning fantasy from reality before allowing the information to pass on to our creative and analytical right brain.

We established those filters from our past experience of what is correct and incorrect, right or wrong, what has worked for us in the past and what has caused problems.

Thus everyone has a filtration system different than everyone else, and that will always be true.

If you have had one of these profound experiences recalling events and places of a past life, it is a certain reality to you, and thus modifies your filter system to allow discussions from others with the same types of experience.

I think it is important to understand that these things indeed do happen to many, and if you cannot accept these ideas for what they are, then you are missing out on an important part of our evolution. It may be by design.

Having an open mind means so much more than a catchy, simple phrase.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The tinnitus doesn't bother me. Yes I actually do focus on it. Since practicing awareness it really has roared to life. So use the sound to help keep my focus in the present rather than daydreaming in memories. Some believe the phenomenon can occur when chakra's start to open. That can end up in thundering sound. If I hear no thor I will blame it on tinnitus!

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Annee

Cheers

No.

Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls, both by Michael Newton should interest you.

Thanks. I'll let you know.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Ian Stevenson's works are really interesting reading, particularly the cases he discusses. Things like you mention with birth marks and such. Very readable as well.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

There's a few things you could do with it I guess

Before sleeping last night I remembered a few techniques and could somewhat oscillate my tinnitus. It's a bit like moving your ears if you can do that? It's not that muscle though. Similar things can be done with other senses/organs.

Meditation and chakras might be the ticket although I'd say stress could be too. That said I'm not even sure what "it" is. I feel as though I'm attempting to explain brain tuning to someone who already has better words and thoughts on the matter. That's where I suspect potential links, in the brain via our organs.

It's all just energy converted into electrical signals for our consciousness to interpret. I could say this is how you access ancient records etc but I genuinely don't know about that, just my experiences. Maybe that's all it is when people receive external memories and the likes. Transmissions from elsewhere you managed to tune into. For me that somewhat makes sense since there's usually a genetic, emotional or geographical link.

Others have past lives.
edit on 4-4-2023 by RAY1990 because: Tidy up

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ian Stevenson's works are really interesting reading, particularly the cases he discusses. Things like you mention with birth marks and such. Very readable as well.

Cheers

I need to make a library run. Making a list

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

As of 2021 I believe in reincarnation and a past life. For decades I have had a recurring dream in color that I am in the Civil War in the Confederate army and am in battle in a field. I die by bayonet. I also have Lucid dreams and I also have Sleep Paralysis since I was 7 years old. In January 2019 while in Sleep Paralysis I was visited by a 28 to 32 year old woman wearing a Victorian black balloon dress, a period style hat and a fishnet veil with baubles. She was on the left side of my bed and her left eye caught my eyes. She appeared several times during 2018 Christmas week and into 2019. I documented the above in 2018 - 2020 in a Paranormal thread by Sled735 on ATS

In June 2017 we moved to South Carolina near Columbia. In May 2021 I met the woman in the Victorian dress in real life. She was a 31 year old married saleswoman who was quoting remodeling at my home. She also was extremely religious. At that time I wasn't religious. We spoke like we knew each other and she channeled this warm kind loving energy to me. It wasn't a sexual energy but many people who experience NDE have felt it. Both of us can sense a persons energy but hers way unlike anything else that I have ever felt. We spoke about it.

In brief it freaked me out and it caused me to speak to a Spiritual PhD and a Catholic Priest. Both said that she may be my Twin Flame from a past life as the Catholic church does believe in Reincarnation. Farther Dennis contacted Father Robert Morey from the Catholic Diocese of Charleston. Father More also said that she was possibly my Twin Flame and that she was channeling Gods love through her to me.

Into 2022 I continue to seek out professional opinions on her and the energy she emitted and my Sleep Paralysis. I contacted and was interviewed my Dr. David Hufford of Penn State University who contacted Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks of York University in London UK. My zoom call with her lasted two hours.

To get to the point, I have 5 / 5 professionals who all mentioned Reincarnation, Past Life, Twin Flame, Empath and this loving energy that is 1000 times beyond love.

Yes, I now believe in all the above as I have since returned to the church, pray to the Rosary and now have a 180 degree different perspective on life. I am finally at peace.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

top topics

<< 1   >>

join