It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many waves are running through us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
As I sit here at my desk and look around I see

My TV on Roku
My weather station on whatever it transmits
My house hold wifi
My cell phone
The clocks that need changed for daylight
My game systems
Printers
My security system

We also have
GPS
Radar
Radio
Not to mention any unknown or known that I have missed

How is this good for us and what diseases does it cause ?

These waves travel through us 24-7 I'm not even mentioning the G's

Do they excite our DNA or even Cells ?

They have to be interrupting normal brain activity ...
edit on 24-3-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Lots of people believe EMF's are harmful, but most of the 'experts' deny this. Here you go for a start:

There’s disagreement in scientific literature over whether EMFs pose a danger to human health and, if so, how much.

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified non-ionizing EMFs in the radiofrequency range as Group 2B, a possible human carcinogen. These fields are produced by electronic products like cellphones, smart devices, and tablets.

[www.healthline.com...]

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Our brains run on waves! Each level is governed by which type of attention you are at. Alpha waves are normal waking state. Beta waves are concentration. And Delta is sleep usually REM type.

There are technological devices that synchronize your awareness to light and binaural beats. It works! I had a hard time getting to sleep and staying there (land of the midnight sun). A week later, I didn’t need it every day. It has been a few years since I have had to use it.

The Big Bang is a wave and we can detect the results of that with super cold telescopes to measure microwaves (you can also tune an old TV to an unused channel and that snow you see has some of the Big Bang microwaves!)

Some scientists think that matter is entangled with all other matter from the Big Bang! I say go one step further and say that matter pushing on other matter makes snowballs (at least the shape): spheres!

Not the gravity waves of spacetime buckling under a massive event but maybe some side entanglement we haven’t thought of or recognized!

Hey, matter is considered a dual natured object of both particle and waves (the double slit experiment is an observation of the wave nature of particles).

So I guess we need wave guides of all sorts to get “antigravity” and FTL travel.

Now if we could only make an energy source with Berenstein waves (i.e., nuclear fusion), then [we] could run with your idea!!

The stars are the limit!!

edit on 24-3-2023 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Clarity

edit on 24-3-2023 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Type O

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
All that and that does not mention whatever is riding on the backs of all those neutrinos that surf though us each and every second.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They are.

edit on 24-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: Forgot this was a public OP

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This video should be seen by every conspiracy theorist:

5G – Microwave as a weapon - Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and Barrie Trower

Search for other ATS discussions mentioning Barrie Trower...

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

(you can also tune an old TV to an unused channel and that snow you see has some of the Big Bang microwaves!)

make sure no 'sane' people are around when you do this. a suggestion, take it for what it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Atleast we are aware of what's going on.
Are there any filters that block flueride? I'm ruining the wold with 8 Poland springs per day.
edit on 3/25/2023 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

More than anyone can count.

The Sun is emitting waves –- cosmic rays, UV, visible light, infrared, microwave, radio, neutrinos –– all the time. At night, the Earth stops most of them, though not the neutrinos –– they keep coming, round the clock. By day they're all pouring through us, constantly. And at night, of course, we're exposed to all the radiation of the universe.

So stop worrying. Paranoia about 'waves' is a thing schizophrenics have. Don't be mentally ill: be sane.

edit on 25/3/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Electropollution is a real thing, but the low-power "waves" running "through" everyone are, for the most part, not going to do anything to you. To worry about those would be like worrying about each molecule of air hitting your skin or every itty bitty particle of dust entering your lungs. It's there, and there isn't much you can do about it (don't want to use a cell phone? Then don't!)

Yes, high powered RF systems/directed energy weapons do exist, and yes, they can harm and affect human biological tissues, brain activity, etc, but those bad boys have nothing to do with your friendly neighborhood wireless router and you will probably never encounter them for any reason.
Don't worry about going out and building yourself a faraday cage to sleep under. Most people will never be exposed to HPM (high powered microwaves) or other powerful levels of NIEMR (non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation) in their lives. In fact, you will experience more adverse physiological effects by stressing yourself half to death than you will from any garden-variety "waves".

Relax and enjoy life. Live for the moment.
edit on 3/25/2023 by wavelength because: ETA for a pep talk :p

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

How many waves are running through u

Remember, the moon is hollow and the wave generators enclosed therein, create a wave for human only consumption.
And I'm heartsick to report that the stupid seeds have been planted via a demonic wave form.

When the proper moment arises, the catalyst will be released via another high frequency wave and our reptilian brain stem will activate and we revert back to our cannibalistic roots. There's also a negative side in that the food supply has been poisoned as well and may create nmuemonic chaos among the most compromised.

If you doubt this, you can remote view the moon and see for yourself the truth of my warning. Time is short....

edit on 25-3-2023 by olaru12 because: you mad bro?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

As long as the ""waves"" constitute a form of non-ionising radiation which most of the above are examples of.

Then they are not powerful enough to affect our bodies down to the fact that type of electromagnetic radiation does not have enough energy to remove electrons from atoms or molecules, which means it is generally less harmful than ionizing radiation.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
ok. get you a room. Get You an old box tv with heavy electric stuff, you know, the stuff that crackles a certain way, any who turn all the lights off, cover the remaining outlets and plug the drains..or don't. Flip on the tube to a fuzz channel (white noise, not COPS)bad boys..lol..cover the tv with a black sheet and turn the volume all the way down (where you hear it subconsciously), leave the door unlocked (partially open) and go to sleep.

just a simple experiment...
edit on 26-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
All that and that does not mention whatever is riding on the backs of all those neutrinos that surf though us each and every second.

Neutrinos are almost massless and they carry nothing with them, however in huge densities/ quantities, they can be a problem:

Neutrinos are reluctant to interact with everyday matter. But if enough passed through the Earth in one go, then some would collide with the nuclei of atoms in living tissue. When this happens, the nuclei will recoil from the collision. Such recoils could damage DNA, producing cancer-causing mutations

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

There is something called the "nocebo effect", where people like you who make statements completely unfounded in science such as "They have to be interrupting normal brain activity ...", and because of this scientifically unfounded expectation, you may experience negative effects, not because of the waves, but because of your expectations. Or another example in popular mythology is the voodoo doll where pushing a pin into a doll has virtually no effect on another person, unless that other person thinks the voodoo doll represents them, and the pin in the doll will cause them problems, then it might do so simply because of the power of suggestion.

So, stop expecting commonplace waves to cause problems for you, and stop expecting pins pushed into voodoo dolls to affect you, and then you shouldn't be bothered by either one. But if you expect them to affect you, you might feel some effects, not from the waves but because of your expectations.

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is a claimed sensitivity to electromagnetic fields, to which negative symptoms are attributed. EHS has no scientific basis and is not a recognised medical diagnosis...

several double-blind experiments have shown that people who report electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to detect the presence of electromagnetic fields and are as likely to report ill health following a sham exposure as they are following exposure to genuine electromagnetic fields, suggesting the cause in these cases to be the nocebo effect.

Symptom Presentation in Idiopathic Environmental Intolerance With Attribution to Electromagnetic Fields: Evidence for a Nocebo Effect Based on Data Re-Analyzed From Two Previous Provocation Studies

If you hold your cell phone against your head instead of leaving a small space like the instructions say to do, there could be a tiny risk of problems, but nowhere near as large as the risk of crossing the street. So it's not confirmed to be a real risk, but if it is, it's a very small risk, and even that goes down if you follow the phone maker's instructions to keep a small gap between the phone and your head.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Really extra stubid comments in this threat.

Deny ignorance

It`s 2023 and people are still calling the effects as nothingburger, nocebo effect .

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
As I sit here at my desk and look around I see

My TV on Roku
My weather station on whatever it transmits
My house hold wifi
My cell phone
The clocks that need changed for daylight
My game systems
Printers
My security system

We also have
GPS
Radar
Radio
Not to mention any unknown or known that I have missed

How is this good for us and what diseases does it cause ?

These waves travel through us 24-7 I'm not even mentioning the G's

It's so crowded one has to wonder why it doesn't interfere with ones vision... yet

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you for that post. I hadn't thought about the nocebo effect in a long time. But it certainly accounts for much of what people perceive to be true.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Live inside a faraday cage and you should be shielded

new topics

top topics

join