It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Vaxed are not chipped whats this then

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

Mabey that's what the Calamari clots were supposed to do, assemble the antenna in a vein, but went wrong.

No, there isn't enough conduction to make an antenna out of blood products. Iron oxides are resistive and an antenna usually requires good conductance so that minute voltage differences can be detected.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
I'm not planning to comb through that video for those addresses right now as I am on a coding deadline and just took time on my dinner break to hop on ATS. I will say that Pfizer should not show up as a Vendor unless they specifically had a white-box (OEM product) custom manufactured to their specs but I would be amazed if the list in the video did produce a very strong percentage of BT devices with the same manufacturers code and sub-codes, especially if the percentage correlated with the whatever the average vax percentage was for the area the video was taken. That, to me, would be a little more compelling.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would imagine that human flesh is a terrible antenna when trying to output a signal from withing the flesh. High frequency transconductance on the surface of human skin is much better and still not a great medium. There is enough variation in skin and even body capacitance that when you factor in the unknown location of the transmitter (unless it seems to have stayed in the injection spot) things get even murkier.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Here is an analysis of the calamari clots, it appears they are highly metallic. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Here is an analysis of the calamari clots, it appears they are highly metallic. www.bitchute.com...

Being 'metallic' does not always mean it is a good conductor.

Iron wire and ribbon is often used as the heating elements of electric heaters due to its resistance, which turns the electrical energy into heat.

The Iron in blood is metallic, and so it isn't unexpected that clotted blood would be 'metallic', however the alleged "calamari clots" are usually shown as white, and so don't look like they are formed out of mainly red blood cells (which are high in Iron).

My guess is that the clots are made out of primarily leucocytes or white blood cells (which would explain their 'whiteness'). They also would have almost no Iron in them and would be produced as the blood products separate into layers once the normal agitation of a beating heart stops and the blood 'pools' in the veins and arteries.

edit on 12/3/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Indeed, hence i isolated the DHCP protocol. When addressing over public networks it's the most commonly used.

As for broadcasting MAC's over bluetooth i'm not sure. There's not enough resolution for me to delve any deeper into the controller stack.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For those interested in taking a look at the information that appears on the phone's screen, here are two screenshots.

Part of the many addresses caught from the passing train.

On the station (I think).

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

During an analysis of young runners without mobile devices, it was checked how many had known and unknown mac addresses. These give clearer images of the unknown numbers. The known addresses are identified. vwww.bitchute.com...
Her analysis was made in various places when people were going into the water it is too technical for me but I can understand that there should be no mac addresses coming from people swimming. www.bitchute.com...
Here is how you can activate an android phone to show these unknown Bluetooth addresses, if this is a fact, then if a vaccinated person you know is within range the same number should show up. www.bitchute.com...
I may as well put this in as well where later on in the vid he goes to a cemetery and can find the graves of people who have died after the rollout as they put out a mac addy, they appear to switch on with electromagnetic radiation. They found Graphene in all the shots sino vax , included, which makes one wonder if it was in sputnik as well, www.bitchute.com...

edit on 14-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
For those interested in taking a look at the information that appears on the phone's screen, here are two screenshots.

Part of the many addresses caught from the passing train.

On the station (I think).

In the top picture, every MAC address has exactly the same UUID and the same group ID. The prefix of the MAC addresses are wildly different and yet the scanner application is identifying them as Apple Inc, apparently based upon the groupID, rather than the MAC address's vendor ID.

It may be that these MAC addresses are virtual and locally generated, and both the MAC address and IP are immaterial to the application layer identifier passing over Bluetooth. In other words, the MAC address is just random junk that is ignored, and is just there to fill a space defined in the packet protocol?

Perhaps someone with a bit more Bluetooth programming experience than I, could clear things up?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I told you guys that they are mass implanting against there will everyone and can control the minds of those that are infected by this technology with this they can do false flag whatever agenda they would want etc

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Being 'metallic' does not always mean it is a good conductor.

Iron wire and ribbon is often used as the heating elements of electric heaters due to its resistance, which turns the electrical energy into heat.

The Iron in blood is metallic, and so it isn't unexpected that clotted blood would be 'metallic', however the alleged "calamari clots" are usually shown as white, and so don't look like they are formed out of mainly red blood cells (which are high in Iron).

My guess is that the clots are made out of primarily leucocytes or white blood cells (which would explain their 'whiteness'). They also would have almost no Iron in them and would be produced as the blood products separate into layers once the normal agitation of a beating heart stops and the blood 'pools' in the veins and arteries.

The dielectric constant for plasma in blood is the highest. That's because the concentration of constituent ions is the highest. The iron atom is chelated inside the hemoglobin molecule and isn't readily exposed to surrounding ions. But blood travels in a salt solution. NaCl dissociates as free carriers in blood - 2NaCl > 2Na + Cl2. That's where any conductivity would come from. But NaCl is ubiquitous throughout the body so that's not an answer.

Has anyone considered highly conductive metals like gold? Gold is an inert metal and wouldn't cause any physiological harm. But a highly conductive metal not normally found in the human body could be detected rather easily. EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacidic acid) and dimercaprol both could be used to swipe the blood and then samples analyzed.

Whatever conductive material is being used as "antenae", has to be wrapped up in some type of binder. If that binder is organic, then it will degrade just like any other organic compound. It could be permanently bound by traveling to an organ such as the brain where it could sit indefinitely - like toxic metallic poisoning.

I watched the video. Personally, I think it's ridiculous. The fluorescent tags they show are used in many areas of medicine for disease detection. A good example is fluorescent tagged glucose used in PET scans. Cancer cells eat up glucose first so the fluorescent tag will light up tumors.

The best solution would be to dig up one of those bodies where you're detecting a signal. There are dozens of ways to detect what's generating the signal, if any. Doubt you'd find much, but who knows.

edit on 15-3-2023 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

The problem is that they are seeing that it is spreading to the unvaccinated. This doc on stew peters says that she is finding some nasty stuff.www.bitchute.com... you might think she is over the top, but then again she might be on the ball.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Phantom423

The problem is that they are seeing that it is spreading to the unvaccinated. This doc on stew peters says that she is finding some nasty stuff.www.bitchute.com... you might think she is over the top, but then again she might be on the ball.

I think she's all over the place. According to her, people have contracted every disease out there. She didn't mention the heartbreak of psoriasis, but I'm sure she'll get to it

She says 53% of participants from some obscure study show people with a heart condition. Never cites the actual study - nothing.
The woman has no concept how science works. I'm sure she's a good medical practitioner so perhaps she should stick to what she knows. She doesn't have a clue how science works.

Also, using just her own patients as examples is clearly wrong. That's called anecdotal evidence and it means nothing. If she had a whole group of similar practitioners who were observing the same thing, then that MIGHT be something. But all she has are her own patients. No evidence, no science. Sorry.

edit on 16-3-2023 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2023 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They're alive! inside you... the artificial invaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join