It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal TV show drama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Past few days Twitter has tons of tweets about some drama/beef regarding the show Destination Fear, Dakota Laden, Zak Bagans and Nick Groff. Yes I realize these shows are pretty all lame. I see no specifics, just vague references. Anyone know what happened?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I second that... Got nothing either

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dakota Laden was a cameraman for Ghost Adventures then left to do Destination Fear. Dildo Baggins got butthurt and they weren't on good terms. Now the network looks to not be renewing Destination Fear and people are pretty adamant that Dildo had it canceled even though even Dakota Laden says that's not the case (but also still tossing out there that he and Dildo are not on good terms) so... Yeah, iuno.

Oh and the Dildo fans are over 9000% certain that good guy Dildo wouldn't do that. Who knows? Maybe it wasn't him, it was one of the "malevolent spirits" that possess him every other episode that met with the network and said "pick one" in a presumably aggressive and mildly creepy voice.
edit on 3/4/23 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Maybe this -- something about Zak shutting down Destination Fear's renewal and generally not being supportive of Dakota and his show?

I'm pretty sure I saw once that Zak was Dakota's mentor. So they go back a while and might have some history.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm pretty sure I saw once that Zak was Dakota's mentor. So they go back a while and might have some history.

There were also other rumors about Zak and Dakota...that they used to be extremely close...and the rest of the team was jealous of all the time Zak sent with him.
edit on 0PMMarCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No kidding? Hmmmm.... I think Dakota can do MUCH better than Zak... in lots of ways

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I used to be a fan of Ghost Adventures...until it became all about Zak and his demonic BS.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was never a fan of Zak, but I gave him a chance... but Zak spoiled it! He's one big something. But I do like the other guy -- Aaron I think. He cracks me up and I hate what a jerk Zak is to him.

I much prefer Dead Files or Ghost Hunters though.

edit on 4-3-2023 by Boadicea because: Spelling -- damn autocorrect 😡

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, I do know Dakota was a camera guy for Zak, my understanding is Zak set him up with Fear, maybe under his production banner. So maybe he DOES have the power to stop the show (although Laden says he didn't).

Nick Groff and his wife have also insinuated karma will come to Zak, but they also will not say what happened with Nick and Zak few years back. GA just got worse over the years and I don't watch it these days, never watched more than a snippet of Fear. Zak just seems like a major a@@h0le

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Reminds me about the Finding Bigfoot vs Mountain Monsters beef. Lol.

Of course, that means me of the Dan Quayle versus Murphy Brown beef, which is probably more accurate. Because of getting in an argument with fictitious characters.

top topics

join