It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Tell Alex Murdaugh Is A Sociopath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Besides killing your wife and son...

I'm sure some of you followed this case.  Of all the backtracking and sociopatjic BS this man did there is a tell in something not even related to the case.

He insists of covering up his handcuffs with a jacket. Priority one after being remanded to sheriffs custody. "Where's my jacket?"

Because the nation watching you get exposed hasn't irreparably damaged everything already?

First words spoken...

Just couldn't take a fall from grace. Nevermind the spite towards the impending family intervention and breakup. What about what that does to my reputation? And then a cascade of failure trying to save that.

He reminds me of William H Macy in Fargo. Embezzling s#bag with a world of debt closing in for the kill shot that exposes their web of dishonor turned scheming killer. In a plan that falls apart.

Still in all that...

Where's my jacket? Still care about your public image, eh?

South Carolina has old sparky again, right?
edit on 2-3-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

He was found guilty, but the fact is, the death penalty was not in play for this trial. If you had actually been paying attention to this trial, you would know that, right?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

He reminds me of William H Macy in Fargo.

Interesting comparison. I guess I can somewhat see that, except the character in that movie didn't plan for an execution, just a ransom. Then things went downhill.

Embezzling s#bag with a world of debt closing in for the kill shot that exposes their web of dishonor turned scheming killer. In a plan that falls apart.

Doesn't make sense to me. It's illogical.

Then again, if he's an addict the thought process is out the window.

I didn't follow the trial closely, only saw parts of his testimony, parts of the cross examination of the pathologist who performed the autopsy, and the defense's closing argument.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

He was found guilty, but the fact is, the death penalty was not in play for this trial. If you had actually been paying attention to this trial, you would know that, right?

Yes I heard the judge, 30 to life per murder, up to 5 for the weapons charge's, and yes I know why too It wasn't in play too.

It was a closing rhetorical device. Perhaps a bad one? A way of saying, "Too bad they can't kill him!".

But that was an opportunity to point something out wrong with what i said and be chastising over it, right?

I just like how this dudes total commitment to maintaining his selfishness did him in. Instantly goes in CYA mode without emotion.

State proved that nicely.
edit on 2-3-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That guy makes Santos seem like George Washington.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Someone coming out of a year-long coma and watching TV this week would think the Murtgagh trial is the most important happening in the country. Until being told who he murdered, it would be assumed he had killed a U.S. President or someone else of national importance...like George Floyd.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

He could be, but all his mistakes tell me probably not a very good one.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well, one thing for sure, he cut the chances of his genes being passed on to future generations in half.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Touche?

My immediate thought is, why do I always get California news from people not in California?

I live in South Carolina 20 minutes from Columbia the capitol. Unless you ever lived here you wont understand the ramifications. This state is run by power money families as this guy used to be. The message isn't just being sent to Murdaugh. Its a message being sent to Judges, Police and all other corrupt person in power in the state.

There is a lot wrong here. Its generational and will never be stopped until the inbreeding stops. Unless you were born here you will never be accepted or allowed in. Its basically a reverse means of discrimination on "outsiders".

Thanks for writing a story on South Carolina from California. We need the exposure.

Ever ear of this guy and Nickki Haley?

Wil Folks

new topics

top topics

join