It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioethicists are eugenicists - on the concept of the sick and disabled they are 'dead' wrong...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In recent months it became apparent that there is the beginning of a push to increase the purview of eugenics-driven euthanasia programs, as we saw in Canada, for example, with their MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying) program. This is just one whisper of the burgeoning cry amongst the world's elitists for euthanasia programs, and we've already seen the lengths they went to for active depopulation of the 'useless eaters'.

When I went for my second jab, I was pulled aside & selected for a jab administered by a doctor, because I had experienced a serious health incident in the previous 12 months, a pulmonary embolism. She selected the pre-prepared syringe (already filled) from a neat row of similar syringes, only AFTER she had pulled up my medical records from my general practitioner's office (which she was authorised to do as she was a doctor). I believe that I was selected to receive a tainted dose, because the government had classified me as a 'useless eater' because I am already disabled by a serious neurological condition. Anyway, as she issued the jab, she explained a specific request that I contact them if I had a particular symptom in the wake of having the injection. As it happened, I did experience that side effect (which I believe was actually a deliberate test, a proof positive of their efforts to incorporate nano-particulate of graphene). The side effect involved 'rushing head pains' according to the doctor, and indeed that evening I experienced what felt like a thousand tiny shards of shrapnel scratching their way through the blood vessels of my brain in rushing waves, they must have been flowing around my whole body in my bloodstream, yet somehow I only experienced this rushing, scratching sensation in the vessels of my brain - I can't quite figure that out yet, but anyway it led to a definite weakening of those vessels.. For months afterwards, whenever I strained (by coughing, sneezing, or using the toilet) I felt the pressure in those blood vessels increase in a way that felt dangerous, as though they would burst imminently, and so I became very careful about NOT straining in any event whatsoever. After around six months the symptom lessened significantly, and it is only very, very mild at this time - but I certainly believe that one of the objectives was to test whether they could induce a stroke-type event, by damaging those blood vessels & causing an aneurysm during any event in which strain was applied to the pressure levels inside those vessels.

Incidentally, that very night I had a dream in which I was explicitly warned NOT to accept any of the boosters, that the 'vaccines' are deadly, and the only goal is depopulation, under the aegis of modern technocrat fascists such as those participating in the World Economic Forum.

Moving on, considering the depopulation & euthanasia agenda, it is clear that there will be a gradual transition to a greater acceptance of euthanasia, and the depopulation if noticed will be blamed on 'the speed of science' at which the vaccines were developed, hence 'mistakes were made', and so on. Perhaps they'll even get the masses to believe that, as they gently reinforce the message that humans who live past the age of 75 are a drain on national/ 'global' resources, as well as the time & finances of family & wider society, hence they should volunteer for 'a good death' at the first sign of serious illness in their old age.

Bioethicists are eugenecists by another name, as has been extremely well demonstrated by researchers such as James Corbett of 'the Corbett Report' (see video resources HERE..) Not only elderly & the disabled, but also any child who is born with intellectual or physical disabilities is at risk, literally at the time of birth so that zero resources are expended on such persons, even before they have the chance to experience anything of life other than a few independent breaths.

I want to make a point here which I hope will resonate with others - I draw on my Christian faith, when I express that there is indeed a place in this world for the sick, the disabled, and the elderly, because Jesus gave the perfect example of how we are to interact with such people - He literally healed them of their infirmities, releasing them from the turmoil of their symptoms. Although we may not be able to replicate those miracles (though certainly I believe that miracles are absolutely possible in the modern age, I have been witness to some remarkable incidents during times of prayer & fellowship with other believers) - we are duty bound to make an effort to alleviate their suffering, to bless them with as much good health & wellbeing as we can muster to give them some encouragement that life is worth living, that every person counts in the eyes of God, and in the eyes of those who are enlightened to this fact. I would go so far as to say it is a theological imperative to love, care for & otherwise bless those who are impaired, sick, disabled or elderly, because we never know what God may be intending to achieve in & through the life of each person.

It is a pillar of the faith in my opinion, we need to be the salt & light of the world in order to demonstrate that the path being trodden by the eugenecist bioethicists is a false delusion issued by pseudo-authorities, in the name of supposed societal progress which is in fact nothing but poorly sketched A, B, C's written by those who haven't got the first idea about the principles of godliness which are imperatives for the enlightened human to bear & to stand for in the wake of the revelation of the birth, death, resurrection & ascension of Jesus Christ, the Sovereign Lord of the Cosmos. If we allow our minds to be bent out of shape by those who support inappropriate euthanasia programs such as MAID in Canada, it will become the norm elsewhere too, all over the world in fact. And then it will morph into the killing of intellectually & physically disabled children at birth, and the elimination of people who contract terminal illnesses, and those who are injured leading to a serious disability.

They will resurrect the Nazi ideal without a flicker of shame, because many among their number are inspired by those fascists who carried aloft these 'ideals' over eighty years ago. We must stand firm, in the knowledge that those who are 'less than perfect' in the eyes of the fascists, are still beloved by our Father in Heaven, and we must love & support them no matter what, following the healing example of the Lord Himself. Who knows what medical breakthroughs we could come up with in ten years' time? And the argument of overpopulation is pure BS. There are enough resources to go around, if they are properly managed & distributed (though I'm not advocating Communism by any stretch of the imagination - a special case ruleset must be developed & adopted to ensure that competition & capitalism can persist whilst also ensuring that the least fortunate are adequately supported). Perhaps those most impoverished could be supported with Universal Basic Income, perhaps only the lowest ten percent of the demographic, with additional benefits for the disabled, with the remaining 80% or so being at liberty to make their own way in the world, competing & developing opportunities according to free market principles.

That's what I have for tonight, please feel free to share your thoughts on the matter.

edit on JanuaryTuesday2301CST05America/Chicago-060047 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing link

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
As with the abortion issue, it's a symptom of a deeper issue IMO. What has changed in humanities thinking to make this seem like a normal progression of mankind?

I won't be answering for anybody's life but my own; whether I feel it's right or wrong has no bearing on the choices others make.

My hubby's boss was diagnosed with advanced leukemia; bed ridden and in constant pain he chose to end his own life with his pistol. His son deemed him a coward and refused to attend his funeral. That was many years ago, and the sons' loathing for his father has remained steadfast.

'Children learn what they live' comes to my mind often. The younger generation hasn't been raised with the same ideals us older folks were, so they have a different paradigm to draw from....and it shows more every year as the 'new' replaces the 'old' way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Your posts are often extremely hard to read, as you are on opiates you tend to write way too many words, that said, I agree with everything you have said, and I wish you health, and happiness!

When you say 'second jab' I can only surmise that you have only had 2 of these injections? No boosters?

What do the NHS and your GP's think about this?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Wow, that's really offensive, opiates have absolutely nothing to do with the way I write! I would suggest that if you struggle to read my posts, that is because you lack advanced reading comprehension skills, not because I somehow have become unintelligible due to the medications I rightfully receive as a result of my long-term disability.

You know, I was officially ranked in the top 0.5% nationally for creative writing when I was assessed at school, many years ago. And I'm soon to embark on a Humanities BA (Hons) with Creative Writing & Philosophy, via the Open University.

No, there is nothing wrong with the way I write. The main problem is that people these days aren't used to reading long form essays, and so they get tired & grumpy if it takes more than five minutes to get through.

Please don't imply that my disability/ medications have anything to do with my writing abilities, because you're totally wrong in that conclusion, and it was in fact offensive to raise the objection in the way you did.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

And incidentally yes, I had two of the jabs, then I had a dream warning me not to accept any of the boosters, because it will kill me if I accept it. After that dream I began to thoroughly investigate everything I could possibly find relating to the 'vaccines', and as a result I have become staunchly 'anti-COVID vaxx'.

Indeed, I will never accept another vaccination ever again, from the NHS at least, because I am convinced that if they are killing people with the COVID vaxx, why wouldn't they stoop to killing people with the flu vaxx..?

Also, I didn't read far enough into your post to read your well wishes & your agreement with what I wrote in the OP. I got sidetracked with what I considered to have been your offensive statement concerning my medications, it wound me up somewhat. Anyway, thank you for those well wishes, I appreciate it.

Just be cautious not to be so overtly offensive in your first sentence!!!

edit on JanuaryWednesday2301CST06America/Chicago-060006 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The first time I read one of your very long posts I thought "this guy's a writer" sorry if you're not a guy or a writer, I just assumed you were. i am on mobile and can't see who the author of the post is until I open it and am always glad to see that it is FITO with another insightful post to make me really think.

I agree about bioethicist being another term for eugenics, the global elites seem to have a pretty clear end goal. I bet they are hoping they can drum up that immortality potion otherwise...well most of them are older than dirt and useless eaters themselves.. If your theory about your vaccine experience is how they are really operating at this point it is very scary. Glad your symptoms seem to be getting better over time but no telling what could happen in the future. The whole thing is so vile.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
changed my mind, sorry

edit on 1/25/23 by The2Billies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Bioethicists are eugenicists

Yes mate - yes they are and the 'WEF Future of Health Care Committee' and the Rockefeller's 'Hastings centre' have an awful lot of explaining to do.

Once made a thread about it here and some of their proposals are beyond belief (also insanely horrific).

Holocaust survivor Vera Sharav also gives a powerful speech below and warns of the 'current global threat confronting our civilization'.

Speech

"The real viral disease that infected Nazi Germany is Eugenics— Eugenics is the elitist ideology at the root of all genocides.

– Eugenics is cloaked in a mantle of pseudo- science.

– It was embraced by the academic & medical establishment as well as the judiciary — in Germany and the United States.

– Eugenicists justify social & economic inequality.

They legitimize discrimination, apartheid, sterilization, euthanasia, and genocide. The Nazis called it “ethnic cleansing” — for the protection of the gene pool.
Medicine was perverted from its healing mission & was weaponized."

Cheers.

PS Fauci's wife is head of the NIH and also a bioethicist eugenicist.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Canada's MAID program was driven by it's people who wanted to die with dignity hence the advocacy group named 'Dying With Dignity' a long fight with government for these rights and for laws to be changed. Eugenics? Government denizens aren't that smart.

www.dyingwithdignity.ca...

Myths:

www.dyingwithdignity.ca...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I apologise if you found offense, I just have experience of people being extremely long winded, and yes, just as eloquent as you while on such medication as they did not seem to be employing a filter to make things more concise for the listener or reader, I am not at all implying that it was rambling , merely could be edited down.

I am generally a very blunt person and often cause people to laugh or take offense as it is not the 'norm' .

new topics

top topics

join