It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Propaganda & Censorship - Interview with Dr. Peter McCullough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
George Gammon interviews Dr. Peter McCullough on COVID propaganda, disinformation, censorship and attacks by public officials/talking heads on anything that went against the "one-size-fits-all EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET EXPERIMENTAL JABS" narrative.

Dr. McCullough, a cardiologist & epidemiologist, is one of the most published and researched medical professionals on the planet when it comes to COVID-19.

Dr. McCullough and other doctors worked early in the pandemic to identify and establish early treatment for COVID, using generic, repurposed drugs and supplements that HAVE been extensively studied, a calling that resulted in saved millions of COVID-19 patients from hospitalization and death. Even so, this early treatment protocol was rejected by public health officials, and any news of these positive results was dismissed as soon as it was reported.

Anyway, I thought this was a fantastic interview with lots of important historical background on how medical publications have been handled in the past versus this new disturbing trend where only one side of the narrative is allowed to be published/accepted, and how the medical literature in order to support the mainstream narrative is questionable at best.

I hope others take some time to review this, it's an incredibly important topic.

edit on 22-5-2022 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

So, wouldn't the "most published and researched" mouthpiece on COVID-19 have more public exposure than even individual MSM commentators, and we are supposed to believe he has been effectively censored?

edit on 22/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

any "mouthpiece" on COVID-19 would be the likes of Anthony Fauci, the politicians and the others bought and paid for by Big Pharma/lobbyists/the WHO, if you even bothered to listen to any of the interview you would hear the specifics about how Dr. Peter McCullough and others questioning the efficacy/validity of how great these shots are and maybe have some rebuttals?

Yet here you are, with no arguments to stand on.

Per usual, it's just a diminutive and short-sighted response failing to call out any specific weaknesses in his arguments.

edit on 22-5-2022 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I've seen MSM specifically call out this doctor multiple times, particularly after he went on the Joe Rogan show. Not sure what MSM you have been following lol

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ofleming

I've seen MSM specifically call out this doctor multiple times, particularly after he went on the Joe Rogan show. Not sure what MSM you have been following lol

So the MSM talking about him is not mentioning him or his beliefs (censoring him from the everyone)?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ofleming

So the MSM talking about him is not mentioning him or his beliefs (censoring him from the everyone)?

The mainstream media attacks his character and not his argument, just like you do. What a coincidence!

top topics

join