It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musk’s Mention Highlights Twitter Counsel Baker’s Russiagate Past at FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
m.theepochtimes.com...

This article mentions Dennis Montgomery who has claimed to be the inventor of the "Hammer" supercomputer and the "Scorecard" software he claims is capable of manipulating votes.
Although he has previously worked for the government and held some of the highest levels of clearance, his trustworthiness is questionable and even the government considers him to be a con-man. Mike Lindell purchased his "PCAP" data from Montgomery for $2 million.

Here's a detailed article about Dennis Montgomery and his involvement with the Hammer and Scorecard system.

theamericanreport.org... n-did-in-2012/

SCORECARD steals elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points in state elections computer systems and outside 3rd party election data vaults as votes are being transfered.

Basically what the audit in Arizona has revealed, what has led to the AG's ongoing criminal investigation, and why the 3rd party records and communications are so important to the investigation. This is a huge multi-level crime that needs to be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

SCORECARD uses a prismatic algorithm that Montgomery created, to achive the desired results by those who control THE HAMMER and SCORECARD.

This part is interesting because most people think that the election in Florida was on par, by I found it odd that with a national voter turnout rate of around 60%, my county had a turnout of 85%. If you are going to stuff ballot boxes, either physically of electronically, you need to use up eligibale voters votes, hence voter roll access is needed. Read/write capacities of the voter rolls allows for even more complicated manipulations. In order for an unpopular person, who doesn't campaign, to get more votes than any other Presidential candidate in history, I can only imagine that votes had to be stolen in most of the states. Doing the vote manipulation electronically simplifies things drastically so long as the paper ballots will never be looked at, and therefore, don't have to match. In Arizona, it looks like they made a massive attempt to make them match, but in Colorado, the 2020 election records are being overwritten, thus destroying any evidence of fraud.

In Florida, one of the transfer points is VR systems Inc, based in Tallahassee, Florida.

edit on 28-4-2022 by IndieA because: Added info

edit on 28-4-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just emailed VR systems to inquire into whether or not they allow 3rd party access into their election databases. We''ll see if they reply.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Runbeck as to why they used cheap paper and misaligned printers in the Maricopa election.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here's the CISA reponse:

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency also has what Krebs describes in his tweet as “security safeguards built into elections.” On the agency’s website, there is a list of fact-checked rumors and misconceptions about the election process, to help dispel rumors such as supercomputer interference. More specifically, the rumor that “a bad actor could change election results without detection,” also included in Krebs’ tweet, is countered by CISA with the following: “Robust safeguards including canvassing and auditing procedures help ensure the accuracy of official election results.”

Source

Too bad it's so hard to get those canvassing and auditing safeguards, especially with regards to the 2020 Presidential election.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

In order for an unpopular person, who doesn't campaign, to get more votes than any other Presidential candidate in history, I can only imagine that votes had to be stolen in most of the states.

I think something that you, and a lot of others, fail to realize is that A LOT of people did not/do not like Donald Trump.

His rallies show that he has a staunch group of supporters, but that does not always equate to general across the board approval.

For example I almost always vote Republican but I refused to support Trump. I know others in the same boat as me.

Just my 2 pennies.
edit on 28-4-2022 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Yeah, I've heard that argument a few hundred times, but Biden and Harris were hated too, and still are as their record-breaking approval ratings show. The problem is hate is hard to measure in terms of votes, while there is a lot of measurable evidence, with regards towards 2020 election fraud out there.

Stay tuned for the completion of Arizona AG's election investigation (last I knew the Maricopa county BOS was still holding out on subpoenaed records), the full release of Jovan Pulitzer's kinematic artifact detection report (counterfeit ballots being found has been mentioned), the 2,000 mules documentary and evidence, and a bunch of other developments.

The ongoing election integrity thread is here for those interested:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-4-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Who the heck is Counsel Baker?

I'm so confused lol

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I'm so confused lol

This is from the first sentence of the first article that I posted.

Former top FBI attorney James Baker, who now serves as Twitter’s deputy general counsel

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: game over man

I'm so confused lol

This is from the first sentence of the first article that I posted.

Former top FBI attorney James Baker, who now serves as Twitter’s deputy general counsel

Ah I see, I was thrown off by mention highlights, that's super redundant and therefore thought Baker was a typo for backer. Thanks for the clarification.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

FYI: TWITTER AUDIT CONDUCTED

Twitter gave President Biden 10 million fake "followers", just to make him seem popular.

Source: gettr.com...

Twitter worked with Joe Biden's "Election Fraud Organization" to generate millions of fake Nov 2020 votes too.

See the pattern?

top topics

join