It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Really At The End Of A Rainbow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Lrts think about the 'end' of a rainbow for a minute
..in 3 dimensions.
is it a cylinder or is it like a sheet of paper?

I dont know for sure but I think its a cylinder and ill tell you why.

In Joplin Mo. Us, there was a historic and tragic tornado a few years back..i was about 85 miles away..and right after the tornado went through it was a little rainy and dark, early evening late aftermoon,

and I looked out in the back field and there was a laser beam rainbow looked to be 10 or so feet in diameter..it lit up the ground at least a 20 ft diameter..i could still only see the 'front' really..thos end of the rainbow was around 150 yards away..

i was under an awning and i decided i had to get closer..but there was so much lightning in the sky that i could NOT get any closer..the entire sky was like a lightning spiderweb..all i had was a flip phone..i did get pics..bit i dont think i have them anymore..was a time i took alot of nature pics..
so whats at the end? pr the very center,? purest energy is my theory..doesnt make sense for it to be 2 dimensional....

and trust me..im not squeamish about weather..several hurricanes, tornados and ice storms under my belt..never seen a lightning event of its kind.

i am located within 10 miles of the highest point of elevatiln in the mountain range my family calls home.

heard a story one time about a marksman starving out an occupying force by sitting on a single water spigot. If i remembrr right it was a month or more..oh well..tin foil time...

I may get a moped..im thinkin a zuma..beef it up a little. get me a brain bucket with ridicculously huge cow horns..sk big they need little outriggers mounted on neopreme shoulder pads..and old time round goggles..with a holstered diablo twelve strapped to the side...well, if I were in the UK...
edit on 11-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 11-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ..shootin stuff and not eating it.

edit on 11-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ...

edit on 11-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ummm

edit on 11-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: hmmm.....

edit on 11-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .....

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26446292]didntasktobeborned[/pos

I was stuck in traffic at the end of a rainbow. As I slowly drove through it my white car,and all the buildings, the trees etc all were the color I was in. As it changed colors so did every thing else. I was awestruck. It took about 15 minutes to get through it. First and only time I was happy to be stuck in traffic. It was magical.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

I was stuck in traffic at the end of a rainbow. As I slowly drove through it my white car,and all the buildings, the trees etc all were the color I was in. As it changed colors so did every thing else. I was awestruck. It took about 15 minutes to get through it. First and only time I was happy to be stuck in traffic. It was magical.

Sounds like you ingested some questionable materials.
Mind sharing?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

that sounds pretty awesome

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Lucky Charms! They're magically delicious!

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chubadda

Sounds like you ingested some questionable materials.
Mind sharing?
way to accuse someone of being a druggie someone that actually made a cool post u must be well proud of urself and talking about quistionable substance isnt allowed on here so why ask dumbass

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I know whats there. Or should I say who's there?
See for yourself!

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I was driving home in a storm. A rainbow landed (literally landed) on the hood of my car, it drove home with me.

In Arabic countries, girls run after rainbows. They are told if they pass under the rainbow they can switch genders and turn into boys.

In areas on the Appalachian trail, people believe rainbows are medicinal and provide some type of healing, they harvest them. Extra special healing if it is a double rainbow.

In some love story nowhere special, a guy referred to his love interest as a prism, because the presence of the intoxicating love emotion distilled the man's perception of his human experience and filtered the colors of those experiences into solid colors within lanes, that are colored within the lines, like a rainbow.

What's up with rainbows?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not sure but they are cool.

I think they are using a series of stingray machines.
for the comm interuption
a reply to: jannybobani9

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chubadda

Mind sharing?

Mind sharing.

Not a question, a statement.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Supposedly Rainbows are giant Halos, so there is none instead of bridges to Asgard, a demon who pushes people off if I remember, or little green men who are protective of their lucky charms.
edit on 11-4-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Another rainbow?

top topics

join