It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mass execution of Russian prisoners

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Or he saw no reason to invade during the Trump Administration with NATO being weakened (the need to pay its fair share) and the hope that upon reelection it would be further weakened.

"it was a good time to do what he" had planned for a long time. Surely. Maybe he thought he could have waited four more years?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

NATO was not 'weakened'.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Vet your sources

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Who knows what Putin was thinking? I think he’s saw it as such under Trump. And I was being sarcastic about paying a fair share. The reality was Russia was getting European money for gas. Maybe he felt emboldened ? All I know is a “special operation “ was predictable sooner or later.
Regarding Russian Troll and a few others. It’s like telling a German in 1939 that Hitler was going to bring his own country to its knees. Folly
edit on 8-4-2022 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

that's called air power and Ameri8ccan power not the resistance Ukraine is putting up.

if Ukraine could do what we could they wouldnt need the worlds help, would they?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Why is Russia invading a sovereign nation?

That's a really good question. Exactly why do you think Putin might have had a reason for his special military operation? He must have had one, don'tcha think? Don't you think it must have been a recent event(s) that triggered him? I mean, Putin's been in charge of Russia for more than 20 years, right? He probably could have done it back when the USA was mired down in Iraq and Afghanistan, right?

So why did he? And why then?

That is indeed a good question.

The best time for Putin to strike would have been when America was knee deep in Afghanistan, because we actually depended on Russian assistance to get a lot of our supplies into that land locked nation.

Biden pulling out abruptly last year put the USA in the tactical position it is in today.

Do you think he knew this was coming?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Ukrainian Nazis posted a video to which they shoot Russian prisoners. For ethical reasons, I do not post the video on the forum, but only give a link to Telegram with this video. I warn you, this is shock content.

t.me...

Please note that a Russian prisoner is being shot, who is still alive, but already wheezing. There are a lot of the same shot people around, many of them have their hands tied behind their backs, they are all in pools of blood. And they have white bandages on their hands - a hallmark of Russians in the war.

This is how the executed people look in reality, and not like in the play in Bucha.

Thanks.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Russia's fault for invading a country that's not theirs.

Leave people alone and you won't be killed.

Quite simple.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: RussianTroll

Russian soldiers shouldn't have invaded and started city bombing Ukraine.

Whether your latest russian propaganda is true or not.

In war, there are no winners, only survivors. And those survivors understand that there is no honor in shooting an unarmed man.

When you're behind enemy lines you often simply can't take prisoners. Especially wounded ones.

If you ninja your way into an enemy base, and end up fighting and wounding one of the guards, are you going to try to smuggle him all the way back out of the base, so you can get him to one of your own side's medics............ or just finish him off right there so he doesn't alert nearby guards to your presence?

They guy we see them shoot was probably going to bleed out. They were just putting him out of his misery.

Rather than leave him alive and continue on their way and hope he doesn't drag himself to a radio and tell all his buddies they're here and where they were last traveling.

I doubt they had a medivac helicopter available that they could call to get him transported back to Kiev so he could be imprisoned and treated.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

They were at a dairy farm which has been geo located from the video. It was in Ukrainian held territory...and was known as a tourture house.

Its almost as if you did not research at all and have not followed anything but the media from the west. No looking into any of the independent folks or anyone else who've put in some effort into investigating it further.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
In my defense, the video doesn't give you much to go off of. Nothing to enter into google.

But if the op's video is in Ukrainian held territory, near a known torture camp, then why are they out on the road doing it? Seems like a stupid place to execute prisoners.

However, a road is a very likely place for an ambush to occur.

Going off the video itself, the scene looks like a successful ambush.

But far be it from me to question if someone else has established this is near a torture camp. And yet they've left the prisoners in full uniform, rather than taking their coats and stuff.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Xtrozero

Russia wants to expand their territory
If the Russians wanted to do that they would attacked a NATO state, i can see the nonsense had been filling your mind with whataboutism that some on YT had been accusing Russia and others like Iran for doing the same for decades.

Russia wants to expand their territory

If there is anyone that is currently trying to expand their territory and turning into a super state that would be the European Union and NATO.

Neither the EU or NATO are countries, they have no territory, and ate not seeking to gain any territory.

Keep trying to blame russia's insanity on a defensive alliance that isn't even involved though, while you might eventually convince someone to believe your nonsense, constantly repeating such lies clearly demonstrates the absurdity of your russian propaganda to everyone else.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Ukrainian Nazis posted a video to which they shoot Russian prisoners. For ethical reasons, I do not post the video on the forum, but only give a link to Telegram with this video. I warn you, this is shock content.

t.me...

Please note that a Russian prisoner is being shot, who is still alive, but already wheezing. There are a lot of the same shot people around, many of them have their hands tied behind their backs, they are all in pools of blood. And they have white bandages on their hands - a hallmark of Russians in the war.

This is how the executed people look in reality, and not like in the play in Bucha.

Thanks.

Please post real proof and evidence that Ukrainian "Nazis" posted the video of which you talk? The only Nazi impersonators i see are Russia soliders invading countries to sieze power and land, just as the German Nazis did.
edit on 13-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join