It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the turning point for Covid?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

originally posted by: Byrd
....As long as there are more than two billion potential victims who have no immunity to it, we'll have a constant flow of mutations -- and it mutates pretty easily. Right now there are about four billion human beings who have not had it or had any vaccinations against it.....

A virus's sole purpose is to replicate itself, and "when the going gets tough, the tough mutates" in order to continue with it's sole purpose on earth. I myself feel that many of the mutations are happening in vaccinated people, as that's were the virus may be hitting replication roadblocks.

If you look at the tracking and note the countries where the variants originate (note: European site, not under the CDC) you will notice that they're not rising in countries with high vaccination rates (New Zealand) and that before vaccines were widely available there were a number of variants running around. Almost all of these got de-escalated.

Finally, in the bottom table, look at the time when the variants were discovered. Usually it's in the midst of a spike in infections (after holidays, beginning of school year for US/Europe.)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: putnam6

Radio pointed out this morning that COVID is an indoor disease. It will spike most where people are kept inside. The delta spike was in the south during spring and summer when no one in their right mind spends extended time outdoors for pleasure. And right now, it's in the upper midwest and NE during winter when no one in their right mind spends extended time outdoors for pleasure.

Oy! What kinda air-conditioning absorbing aliens do you think we Southerners are?

T'ain't hot out here in Texas until it's about 100. And we all get out and do things in the sun. But when the temperatures hit the 50's, that's when we're all indoors, like sensible people. And snow? Y'all take that stuff back to the mountains, y'hear?

I suspect some o' them aliens up north like the cold weather and the snow. Can't tell about that lot. Probably do all sorts of health risking things, like running around and making snow angels and sledding and (horrors!) skiing.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
wait for it . . . . . 😲

🤣
Airplane Passengers At Least Twice As Likely To Catch Covid-19 Because Of Omicron, Airline Trade Body Says

Ugh. Not surprising. I'm taking a flight to and from California next month.

(sigh) thanks for the heads up.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join