It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sucker.

a reply to: seagull

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: IAMTAT and DBcowgirl

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This place, and maybe one or two others, is where the fringe material used to create propaganda is found.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Lmfao, I highly doubt any forum online of ANY topic variety, is not being ogled 24/7. Big Brudder watches you everywhere, even when you assume your rightful place on the Porcelain Throne (no smart toilets, folks, just say NO)

a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, it took a week and a half, but you dim-bulbs finally woke Her up. I'd say She was hibernating after consuming an ample supply of souls, but...I think you just cheaped out & sent a taunting telegram to Oz via Canada Post.

Either way, nice job, we're all screwed now < cries >

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
This place, and maybe one or two others, is where the fringe material used to create propaganda is found.

It's almost as if Qanon and Alex Jones are on the ATS board of directors. Perhaps they are incognito agents making a list.

You don't need much NLP training to spot the "conspirators"!
edit on 13-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Apparently.

Too late now, I suppose...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
At least see if you can get some backdated expenses and an invite to this year's Christmas party.

a reply to: seagull

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
As others intimated, I think ATS and the rest of the Internet is being monitored by various global agencies, but I doubt anyone on ATS itself works for the CIA.

Just how efficient algorithms are however: I posted a stock-pic of Sergeant Clinger from MASH the other day, and since then I've been getting non-stop adverts in my YouTube feed for clippers and "manscaping" equipment.

I'm getting the impression that a bushy chest (I'm not going below the belt, but the adverts do) is no longer as popular for men as it was in the mid-1970's.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Just how efficient algorithms are however: I posted a stock-pic of Sergeant Clinger from MASH the other day, and since then I've been getting non-stop adverts in my YouTube feed for clippers and "manscaping" equipment.

One of the oddest most specific ads I ever got (don't get them anymore) were a couple for a medical procedure to straighten out a penis that is naturally curved. I won't say more than that.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
me thinks the CIA are on to you guys.
Many threads popping up from just one poster... Forum Sliding?

All of them start with "Have you"

That's a common rapport move from NLP. Basically it invites a transderivational search in the reader/listener to find something in their own memories that matches...which pretty much guarantees consideration, because it is literally composed of the person's own memories.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: IAMTAT and DBcowgirl

I just saw this and made a small wee in my pants.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Therewas something years ago about tracerts going through Langley or something like that.. It kinda makes sense in a way..

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
I’m surprised this thread wasn’t immediately sent to the trash bin.

Hmmmmm.

I thought that too... CIA under new ownership :-)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The Langley trace was an April Fool's Day joke that went horribly wrong. It's one of many reasons why the staff doesn't do them anymore. There used to be some pretty elaborate jokes done for April 1st.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The time Springer was banned was a pretty good one...which really added to the end of April Fools Pranks.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Maybe it's not who, but what?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

ATS originally funded by the CIA

It doesn't have to be the 3 letters per se....they also have thousands of contractors doing everything from digital surveillance to wet work. no more secrets....

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

That is actually a fairly likely truth.

The one thing im certain of: i've seen many staff voice public discontent with the 3 letter agencies. Including former ownership.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
It is beyond axiomatic that both the NSA and CIA are farming for insight at the cost of the naivety of officious patrons of disinformation that is free to pullulate and dissuade the apperception of truth by flogging the contrarian and inoculating itself from grievous vitiation of the National Security State. Every leverage is exercised to simultaneously red pill the curious and monitor the growth of their paranoia when they encounter specious information. When they ferret out true intellectual targets smart enough to discern frikmag they are quick to identify and manage the perceived threats. So in truth many are being targeted and since I am already a target I exercise a tranquility of propitiation because among the venerable crusaders for truth they become submerged by skullduggery too fast to become bouyant vehicles of hackneyed truth.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join