It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The theory that COVID-19 originated in China takes a body blow.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

All of those mutations were straight line mutations, adding three HIV markers to a virus is not straight line. Crossing way over to attach the SARS to the covid the way it happened, is ten thousand mutations plus away from the way it mutated in iceland. These mutations contained in the virus occurred way too fast to be natural without humans intervening. A person with HIV would have had to have the virus, then it would have to go into another animal, then back into the human, then back into a bat or something complicated like that to naturally occur. One HIV marker, I can see that being normal, but not three.

I studied this kind of stuff a lot and I read scientific research, not just conclusions. When someone mentioned this HIV connection, I actually found research articles stating the process and the article was written by people working in a lab actually doing it. They used all sorts of animals to make the virus by infecting them in sequence. There is a name for that process of research but I do not remember it. I do not read BS, I read legit articles, and know from reading over two hundred research articles that deception in translating them to summaries causes the conclusions not to match the actual research pretty often. To secure more funding the conclusions are often overplayed, true science is kind of boring to most people, it excites me....I am not normal though, I love to check out the parameters of the research and the listed conclusions as to how to apply it in the research. I see often that the research does not match the conclusions written by whomever is writing the article after peer review.

I also have read so many articles, I try to figure out why research from one place contradicts research done by a different place. Scientists cannot agree on things half the time, that is why I am at odds with our governor that says she used science to lock us down, handpicked science that fits her beliefs. She has the states money to hire people who believe as she does and to identify research that fits her narrative.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

In Africa they are using a couple of herbs which have some chemistry that helps to tame this virus. I think they are using artemis, the name of a plant names after a goddess who was apollo's sister. Or it could be one of the daisy families flowers too. Read so many different plant chemistries that can effectively treat this that I can't remember which one they are having success with where.

But their combo is a natural herb that grows there and they have a very cheap treatment for this.

I am concentrating on chemistries I can find locally and cheap. I prefer bromelain supplements when needed, zinc and elderberry Zand lozengers, a little chaga in my coffee, medicinal chicken soup, and Dr. mudges special blend, which has slices of orange, grapefruit, and kiwi in it along with a little bit of sugar.. The grapefruit and Kiwi have direct antiviral properties in Dr. mudges to covid, so does Chaga once it interacts with pancreatic enzymes..

There are so many ways to disable this virus from turning into Covid19 that I can't figure how people are getting so much covid. Maybe because stuff like Beta blockers dampens people's immunity to lung diseases and antidepressents dampen signals so it interferes with proper response of the immune system. Of course, lots of people are on meds that block the immune system here too, and I cannot tell anyone that quitting these is good, because you can't just stop this kind of meds, the side effects could kill you. Also, grapefruit is a very chemically active food that can inhibit or promote different P450 enzymes, which interacts with medicines either because it has the same property or it cancels out the property of the medicine. All foods are physiologically active, even water and salt.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: KKLOCO

AKA Scamdemic

No, the deaths and hospitalizations would have probably been thought of as just being pneumonia at the time.

There's nothing 'scammy' about the existence of the virus, nor of its effects.

'
just the reaction. that part is super 'scammy'. Unless you are into killing small business in favor of big box stores.

I think that you are only considering the situation USA.

COVID-19 is a world-wide problem and one that other countries are handling without all the (proposed) business failures.

I'm not sure how it would affect small businesses differently than it would large businesses? Perhaps large chain stores can afford to employ more fodder if frontline staff pass away?

totally. Most other countries have robust small businesses with millions in their cash reserves. it's just the USA where they skimp by until they make it. You really do embrace the derp don't you.

Don't think enough people caught his comment, and it might be the single most idiotic statement made about COVID and it's effects EVER here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Wasn't there a "weird respiratory illness" in Colorado which was never identified long before the official start of the Great Reset Triggeritis known as COVID-19?

And then the thing they were pinning on vaping not long after that?

ETA: eh, maybe that was unrelated l inky

edit on 11/15/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Wasn't there a "weird respiratory illness" in Colorado which was never identified long before the official start of the Great Reset Triggeritis known as COVID-19?

And then the thing they were pinning on vaping not long after that?

ETA: eh, maybe that was unrelated l inky

There have been lots of 'weird respiratory illnesses' and 'flulike symptoms' over the years. We simply have never had the capability to genetically define such illnesses before.

There are some who think that the coronavirus may have existed in the human population in a pre-mutated and symptom free form for some time, but the absence of an antibody response in most people would tend to argue against that.

We really don't know. That is why science is important. Imagine if we could have most of the genome of just about any pathogen, listed out, and in place, before it mutated into something deadly. We might even have explored ways to defeat it, should it turn on us.

And the tools - all information-based - that we develop from science, means a more and more rapid response over time.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Isn't that something normies said that was yet again scoffed at by healthcare professionals.

How badly is mister straight 'C' beating the healthcare professionals for those still keeping score?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: KKLOCO

AKA Scamdemic

No, the deaths and hospitalizations would have probably been thought of as just being pneumonia at the time.

There's nothing 'scammy' about the existence of the virus, nor of its effects.

'
just the reaction. that part is super 'scammy'. Unless you are into killing small business in favor of big box stores.

COVID-19 is a world-wide problem and one that other countries are handling without all the (proposed) business failures.

I'm not sure how it would affect small businesses differently than it would large businesses? Perhaps large chain stores can afford to employ more fodder if frontline staff pass away?

totally. Most other countries have robust small businesses with millions in their cash reserves. it's just the USA where they skimp by until they make it. You really do embrace the derp don't you.

Don't think enough people caught his comment, and it might be the single most idiotic statement made about COVID and it's effects EVER here on ATS.

Keep in mind, that was a sarcastic response to this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Not to shoot down that theory (because I don't have time now to get the satellite photo link to prove what I am about to say....) BUT: this got out in China in August, 2019, at the latest, as photos from that time showed parking lots full of automobiles and congestion at the main hospitals in Wuhan at that time.

So I am not surprised, with our global transportation system, that it was detected elsewhere by September, 2019, ESPECIALLY in Italy -- a place in Europe with big China ties.

It was technically 'pre-pandemic' though, and their data in that article looks good. S&F from me for making people think

edit on 16-11-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This will be a challenging riddle to solve, that is the origin of COVID. One first has to sort out and wade through the FAKE conspiracy theories, the government propaganda of the two big sides, mainly the US and China. Then closely look at the science and determine if it's backed by any of these governments in secret

Then can one look at the science and then see if the science can determine its origin conclusively.

good luck, I hope one has a lot of time.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
SARS-CoV-2, the virus itself has been around for awhile. There has been prior covid outbreaks.

Want inquiring minds want to know is how HIV viral properties got on it, because that's what making it more potent.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

All of those mutations were straight line mutations, adding three HIV markers to a virus is not straight line. Crossing way over to attach the SARS to the covid the way it happened, is ten thousand mutations plus away from the way it mutated in iceland. These mutations contained in the virus occurred way too fast to be natural without humans intervening. A person with HIV would have had to have the virus, then it would have to go into another animal, then back into the human, then back into a bat or something complicated like that to naturally occur. One HIV marker, I can see that being normal, but not three.

I studied this kind of stuff a lot and I read scientific research, not just conclusions. When someone mentioned this HIV connection, I actually found research articles stating the process and the article was written by people working in a lab actually doing it. They used all sorts of animals to make the virus by infecting them in sequence. There is a name for that process of research but I do not remember it. I do not read BS, I read legit articles, and know from reading over two hundred research articles that deception in translating them to summaries causes the conclusions not to match the actual research pretty often. To secure more funding the conclusions are often overplayed, true science is kind of boring to most people, it excites me....I am not normal though, I love to check out the parameters of the research and the listed conclusions as to how to apply it in the research. I see often that the research does not match the conclusions written by whomever is writing the article after peer review.

I also have read so many articles, I try to figure out why research from one place contradicts research done by a different place. Scientists cannot agree on things half the time, that is why I am at odds with our governor that says she used science to lock us down, handpicked science that fits her beliefs. She has the states money to hire people who believe as she does and to identify research that fits her narrative.

While there are three identical code sequences to ones in HIV, and all of them on the 'spike', those sequences aren't 'from' HIV, but occur in thousands of other viruses and life forms.

Also, the sequences don't align to normal start, stop, and codon terminators, and so even if they were similar, they wouldn't code for the same things.

Here is the Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate Wuhan-Hu-1, complete genome (NCBI Reference Sequence: NC_045512.2) and here is the Human immunodeficiency virus 1, complete genome (NCBI Reference Sequence: NC_001802.1).

From either page, you could use BLAST or the "Find in this Sequence" links to compare and copy but make note of the locus of any similar sequences, and what they actually code for.

We would specifically be looking for the same protein being coded by the same sequence, a complete open reading frame (ORF) beginning with a start codon and ending with a stop codon, as a marker of true 'similarity'.

(to use BLAST, from one genome click the BLAST link and then, on the "Organism" field, type "HIV" or "SARS" depending on what your original selection was, and then pick one of the drop-down options, click the 'blastn' radio button, then click the BLAST button, then hang around for a fair while - perhaps two minutes, as until it runs).

There aren't any. The results will be "No significant similarity found" in every case.

edit on 17/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

I saw the evidence supplied by people who work in that field for a living, in labs dealing with that stuff, using the labs super computers to track that kind of stuff. They found HIV markers on this virus, meaning it had horizontal transfer with HIV infected humans as the host. I verified some of the evidence put out by the prestigious professionals with searches, but do not have enough access to specific research or knowledge to substantiate all of the evidence the professionals had presented. I am not going to pay big money to get access to research articles when I have hundreds of thousands of them to access free. Some of the best research is not public domain though, I cannot get access to private research articles sometimes. I have accounts at about six journals, all free accounts. I read research every day, The article I read had the actual numbers of the HIV markers and the position on the sequence. I have done quite a bit of research on genetics, that part of the article was easy to verify. and it was not Genetic modification, it was through horizontal transfer.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

edit on 17-11-2023 by chr0naut because: Duplicate

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: cenpuppie

I saw the evidence supplied by people who work in that field for a living, in labs dealing with that stuff, using the labs super computers to track that kind of stuff. They found HIV markers on this virus, meaning it had horizontal transfer with HIV infected humans as the host. I verified some of the evidence put out by the prestigious professionals with searches, but do not have enough access to specific research or knowledge to substantiate all of the evidence the professionals had presented. I am not going to pay big money to get access to research articles when I have hundreds of thousands of them to access free. Some of the best research is not public domain though, I cannot get access to private research articles sometimes. I have accounts at about six journals, all free accounts. I read research every day, The article I read had the actual numbers of the HIV markers and the position on the sequence. I have done quite a bit of research on genetics, that part of the article was easy to verify. and it was not Genetic modification, it was through horizontal transfer.

What has now been discovered is that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is recombinant:

Characterization of SARS-CoV-2 recombinants and emerging Omicron sublineages

Which means that it is possible for it to aquire code sequences from elsewhere. However, while it is possible that later strains could potentially acquire HIV sequences in a HIV infected patient pool, it is fairly clear from the BLAST results that the original strains of SARS-CoV-2 did not share any code with HIV.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
SARS-CoV-2 was real and its origin natural but it could have been contained in the UK if the economy had of been completely shut down. Unfortunately the donors of the UK conservative party in the airline and petrochemical industry did not want the complete shutting down of the economy so the lockdown restrictions were eased after only two weeks with the government sending out mixed messages about the severity of the virus.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I dont think this proves anything. People from Europe travel to China alot, and there was alot of cooperation on virus research between EU and China. Still doesnt discount China, and I still think the virus originated in Wuhan. Also bats arent really food in Europe unless people there are desperate, which they arent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join