It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 64
<< 61  62  63   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Byrd

The speculation being Saturn used to be a Sun which Earth orbited around instead of Sol.

Never heard of the Black Sun mumbo-jumbo rhetoric and all that jazz?

The Nazis and Himmler were apparently in to the subject.

Anyway nether Saturn nor Jupiter contain anywhere near enough mass for nuclear fusion to occur with even the smallest brown dwarf being about 20 times the mass of Jupiter.

Just stories and hyperbole but great science fiction.

Oh, that's just bizarre bad science.

Nope. Hadn't heard that one.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Definitely.

That mob were in to rather a lot of what we consider to be "bizarre bad science".

Never mind eugenics and mass genocide ta boot.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You necrobumped a thread with a video and don't even give any description of the content? What does it say?

Terms and conditions for this website:

"15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread. "

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I like to post information about Sirius stil and i will continue to do so.

I thought the title of the video to be explanation enough to any that would like to watch it. Considering the title of the thread I would consider it evident what the video may be about..

Drawing attention to terms and conditions :
If you donjt have anything to add on topic please dont wast time posting here.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Since however you have shown an intrest to the thread. I will happy post you related images ....every so often..

the lions gate one of many found around the world. Reprsented in our culutre on the 8th of the 8th...

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Oh, that's just bizarre bad science. Nope. Hadn't heard that one.

Itsa bizarre if you dont understand what it means or were it comes from. Saturn is in astrological house the opposite time of the year. Hence Saturnalia festivals in Rome. It is considered the enemy of the sun (horus( (saturn / set etc) and it controls economics and restrication / time / death. All that live within its realm are controlled by it (cronus time) It is considered the lord of the rings and the gatekeeper of the realm in which we live.
Much of the mythos i associate with saturn at earler dates was associated with SIrius b or to you the likes of Anubis and Nephytes. This was before the romans got hold of it and changed it to the planet worship.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63   >>

join